Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

it's not funny anymore

FIX THIS LAG  it's f'ing stupid  it's getting worse by each update

SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1

Comments

• Ok FOR THE LAST TIME PEOPLE first upgrade your ram i have 8 gigs get better internet update flash and run a pc cleaner the you won't get any lag i know i dont and upgrade your processer so slap YO FACE for an awesome pic

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    Ok FOR THE LAST TIME PEOPLE first upgrade your ram i have 8 gigs get better internet update flash and run a pc cleaner the you won't get any lag i know i dont and upgrade your processer so slap YO FACE for an awesome pic
    No. Goodgame empire only consume around 100MB of ram, you don't need a good processor to run the game. 
    It's a browser game, not a game thats installed on your computer... 

FIX THIS LAG  it's f'ing stupid  it's getting worse by each update

Heard that there are lag issues for players who play gge on chrome due to the flash player.
    And the servers gge have are terrible, especially in your case since USA 1 is one of the laggiest servers.
    We live on the hope right now that ggs might fix this soon.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Heard that there are lag issues for players who play gge on chrome due to the flash player.
    And the servers gge have are terrible, especially in your case since USA 1 is one of the laggiest servers.
    We live on the hope right now that ggs might fix this soon.
    I use chrome without an issue and rarely lag

• Willy Tell (US1)Willy Tell (US1) US1 Posts: 113
    Ok FOR THE LAST TIME PEOPLE first upgrade your ram i have 8 gigs get better internet update flash and run a pc cleaner the you won't get any lag i know i dont and upgrade your processer so slap YO FACE for an awesome pic
    and you my dear Sir  are
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • Willy Tell (US1)Willy Tell (US1) US1 Posts: 113
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • MightyHawklord (GB1)MightyHawklord (GB1) GB1 Posts: 510
    edited 27.02.2016
    as has been said, its a flash game, so better performance is determined by your network speed,

try these as work-rounds

plug a cat5 network cable in, wired has faster data transfer speed than wireless,
    have your browser and flash cache auto-clear when you shut your browser down or when you refresh your browser,
    use linux

there really is no need to upgraded ram, i use the game fine on 1gb
    MightyHawklord @ en 1
    leader of the mighty dragon legion
    non-ruby buying alliance

be afraid,be very afraid
    registered Linux user 476319
    registered machine 408663

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/334430/unfair-practice-from-ggs-support
  • If you connected to GGE through another site's link, try using the direct URL instead: 
    http://www.empire-games.org/

Starting a few weeks ago after the Flash update, using Firefox I had lag and was disconnected multiple times daily.  Now, no lag or disconnects.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file