Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Are Foreign castles NPC's?

Are Foreign castles NPC's?

Incredible:D

King Jupiter Lvl 38, Prince King Jupiter The Ravager , TeamXtreme (used to be Bemrose UK), 2305 honour (top of the honour rankings)  B) 

Non-Ruby Buyer                                                      Watchtower lvl 1 and Bakery lvl 2 in my main XD

Best Answers

Answers

• Partially. When you attack them and win, the castle appears to level up. However they are from a different country.
  • I've figured it out, With hero's they act as enemy castle lords not NPC's so I'd say no.

Incredible:D

King Jupiter Lvl 38, Prince King Jupiter The Ravager , TeamXtreme (used to be Bemrose UK), 2305 honour (top of the honour rankings)  B) 

Non-Ruby Buyer                                                      Watchtower lvl 1 and Bakery lvl 2 in my main XD
  • edited 31.10.2015
    They are NPC, but they can change their troop formation.
    while in the whole event, they will attack you once ( if lvl 30+ )
    Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
  • According to my commander who has a 10k bonus for looting NPC's, they are not.  According to the forum threads discussing them, they are CLONES of actual castle lords from another server, and therefore are considered PCs rather than NPCs; they can receive support from their alliance and change their defense if they are online, and that will be mirrored in what happens with the clone attack in our world; however, there is no actual direct web connection between the two servers. they've just simulated one.  Also, when you successfully attack them or they attack you, they do not level up; they disappear, and a clone of ANOTHER castle lord who is within a certain range of your level appears.  I've gotten level 41's appearing in place of the level 38 I just defeated before, but I've also gotten a level 32 appearing in place of the level 45 I just beat...it's fairly random, sometimes you gain sometimes you lose.  Also, the clone mirrors the actual condition of the foreign castle lord at the time they're assigned to you; so even if you get a lord that's ten levels above you, if they've just been shaved and burned in their own world by a multihit server war attack barrage, you're not likely to find many defenders there and therefore not likely to get much glory attacking them.   OTOH, you could get a guy who's just invested his $1000 ruby purchase buying sixteen hundred veteran flame bearers and composite bowmen and fire moats, arrow slits, etc. etc. out the wazu,,,
    LOL

everything he says is true :)

Don't take my insults seriously.

I'm quite high-strung.

• They are NPC, but they can change their troop formation.
    Every lvl gets ht by FCs

• they are not NPC's but real live player from other countries who can attack you 

• they are not NPC's but real live player from other countries who can attack you 

You are incorrect and this whole conversation seems to be concerning which heroes apply to the FC's when you attack them. Here is the exact announcement of the event:

In our new event players will be fighting against invaders. Which invaders? Everything you fought so far has been a test, but now it comes to the ultimate showdown. Your world, your empire, will have to compete against other worlds. In plain English: We will be running a "simulation" where selected Instances / worlds now fight against each other! Example: If Germany 1 and USA1 fought, who would emerge as the winner? Who will dominate the French, what about the British? Find out more:

The lords of a foreign empire will now appear as castles on the world map and can be attacked. It is not an actual human opponent, but a simulation of what fighting an opponent from that server would be like. The castle will have all the features of a real castle lord!
    When you send an attack on the castle of the enemy, these castles will defend themselves and fight back.
    Each player gets a handful of other castles close to their own that correspond to the players’ level. This happens on both instances, so you can see each other and can attack. Thus, one can only fight opponents that are in their own level range.
    To prevent someone permanently being attacked by the same opponent, the system automatically replaces the castle of the enemy with a new one after you have defeated them, or when they have defeated you.
    The same conditions exist for all players, the distances to the castles of strangers always the same. So it does not matter where they are on the map. Everyone has the same requirements.
    The player name and the alliance of the foreign lords is not visible. The interaction will be limited to espionage and attacks.
    Foreign castles will only be shown in the Great Empire. Therefore, you will only be able to attack main castles, but you can send troops from your Outposts.
    When attacking the foreign castles and when defending their attacks, Glory points can be collected. By earning glory points you will also earn event points
    The points can then be used to earn rewards such as troops. In addition, there is again a reward for the best players in the instance and of course the top 1 player in the form of exclusive decorations.
    The two competing worlds will collect their own points. Therefore players on both instances will be able to claim rewards and the top player from both sides will get the reward.
    This event will run for about a week and then take a break. You can use this time to prepare your castle again and train new troops.
    When the event starts again, other instances can be assigned as opponents.
    Snake Plissken @ usa 1
  • They are NPC, but they can change their troop formation.
    Every lvl gets ht by FCs
    I wasn't hit by them?
    came safely to lvl 40 :/
    Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
  • Just to clear things up.

Foreign castles are NOT NPC's.

The foreign castles are real players, however thier name is hidden.

If i attack a castle lord from example Japan 1, my troops will have for example 10 minutes travel time left, and the guy from japan 1 will see my attack as 10 minutes to go at the same time as i do.

So the exact same troops i use in the attack will be the ones that japan 1 guy in this case will see attacking his castle.
  • I dont think so lia.
    I saw an attack with 90% defenders lol.
    And no, i think the server launches random attacks.
    If it is 10 minutes left of travelling. It wont be 10 minutes left on that server.
    If that was the case, there would be a hell lot more attacks coming in on the alliances.
    OR so i believe lol.

Level :70

Alliance: Iron Matrix
    Proud non-ruby player...

The higher you go... The harder you fall

Take life one step at a time...

Never forget, Never forgive...

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    Just to clear things up.

If i attack a castle lord from example Japan 1, my troops will have for example 10 minutes travel time left, and the guy from japan 1 will see my attack as 10 minutes to go at the same time as i do.

So the exact same troops i use in the attack will be the ones that japan 1 guy in this case will see attacking his castle.

Hard to believe that's true, most of the incoming attacks are a complete joke, crappy commander, no tools.
    Seen incoming foreign attacks with 600-800 defenders with no tools.

There are people that believe exactly what you believe, but sadly, that's not the truth behind these foreigners.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

Hard to believe that's true, most of the incoming attacks are a complete joke, crappy commander, no tools.
    Seen incoming foreign attacks with 600-800 defenders with no tools.

There are people that believe exactly what you believe, but sadly, that's not the truth behind these foreigners.
    It's not true. I posted above from the exact event announcement. I think players ask this every time the FI is here. They are NPC's. There is actually very little about them that even looks like a real player. I can't tell you how many attacks I've seen incoming with no tools or full of defenders. 

The original question was directed toward the way heroes work against FC's. He want's to know if NPC heroes or PVP heroes work against them.
    Snake Plissken @ usa 1
  • NPC heroes dont work against foreigners.

Level :70

Alliance: Iron Matrix
    Proud non-ruby player...

The higher you go... The harder you fall

Take life one step at a time...

Never forget, Never forgive...

• Lord Roj (GB1)Lord Roj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,119
    NPC heroes dont work against foreigners.

yes GGE categories FL as NPC, its just a category though means nothing, no idea why it generates so many posts, could mean "Non Playing Cats" for a name is worth. And so many posting that FL are NPC is just not helpful for people trying to find out how to play the game, They are computer generated to act a bit like players, but they are not NPC!
    Lord Roj @ en 1

I don't think you get it. They are NPC, as stated by an official GGS source. They behave like players ect., bt really are NPCs...
    Don't be shy, play a game: 
    http://bit.ly/1QGHOTj - The Commander Game
    http://bit.ly/1RKqSA1 - Put your life on the line
    I'm not too proud being a non-buyer, but hey, it looks neat on my CV. 
    Find me here: (GB1) 487:559
    (ID1) 
    Does it matter if GGE is scamming us? (Unless we buy rubies)
Sign In to comment.