Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Players Unable to Attack Foreigner Castles?

So it has come to my attention that while some players are able to attack, many numerous lower levels within my alliance are unable to attack the Foreigners as the game keeps telling them they have too many troops on a flank when they in-fact do not.

If anyone else is having this issue, please comment below.

GGS please fix.

Thank you

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

Comments

• bump

• bump bump bump

• Steve, don't ignore this thread..lol

• one more time, bump

• I am having the same issue regarding the foreign castles...lower level castle with attempts stating too many troops on a flank, etc...

• Same here. Even after I had an espionage report done.  I can't attack.
  • Just lower the amount of troops until it lets you.

The problem is, due to a glitch, the game treats all castles like level 50 players when your setting up the attack (note that even low level foreigners have moats), but then when you launch it, it realizes its level # (something below 49) and doesnt let the attack happen.

So just keep using less troops until it lets you attack.
    Don't take my insults seriously.

I'm quite high-strung.

• that still don't fix it, My alliance has released most of the attack troops, no reason to let them starve, we tried setting up a attack 25 troops per wave, 3 waves, with 3 ladders in each slot, still the same message, so GGE, you owe all of the players LVL 51 and below their troops back
  • that still don't fix it, My alliance has released most of the attack troops, no reason to let them starve, we tried setting up a attack 25 troops per wave, 3 waves, with 3 ladders in each slot, still the same message, so GGE, you owe all of the players LVL 51 and below their troops back
    Why didn't you just hit some other castles. Just because you can't attack foreign castles doesn't mean you can't attack other players. These events are doing a great job at brainwashing players into thinking there is only one way to play. 
    Snake Plissken @ usa 1
  • I'm having the same problem, and so are players in my alliance. 
  • it actually happened to me on a barbarian tower, i soon realized that the level 25 tower i was attacking was "level 38", which was my highest one
  • siryoyo (US1)siryoyo (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 22.10.2015
    Just lower the amount of troops until it lets you.

The problem is, due to a glitch, the game treats all castles like level 50 players when your setting up the attack (note that even low level foreigners have moats), but then when you launch it, it realizes its level # (something below 49) and doesnt let the attack happen.

It will not let my no matter how many troops I try to send. 

This is what I get when I try:

[There are too many units on one flank. An equipment item which increases the unit limit was used up. Remove troops in order to attack.]

• We can't attack them, but they send massive attacks with 90/90 commanders, why don't you just fix the game, I would rather have FC's that play fair, not the game trying to wipe out a castle, If we can't get a 90/90 castellan, the game shouldn't send a 90/90 commander at us
  • Try attacking the Foreign Castle with 1 left flank, 1 front and 1 right flank... it will then tell you the MINIMUM necessary to attack that castle....

Use real cheap recruits because the object apparently is to have your attack DEFEATED, but by doing so, you used just a "few coins" to recruit cheap units and you Win Great Defenders first and then Win 25 Traveling Knights & 25 Traveling Bowman...  well worth a few coins!
  • I am having the same issue regarding the foreign castles...lower level castle with attempts stating too many troops on a flank, etc...

I got the same problem.. Everyone else can attack but i cant. It says that its lvl 34 foreigncastle and when i hit attackbutton and start putting the troops it goes to lvl 50. Then i place my troops and tools there and press attack and it say too many soldiers on flanks. 
  • Just lower the amount of troops until it lets you.

It will not let my no matter how many troops I try to send. 

This is what I get when I try:

[There are too many units on one flank. An equipment item which increases the unit limit was used up. Remove troops in order to attack.]

It's because your not lowering it enough on the left/right flank.

What level are your foreigners your trying to attack?

I'm quite high-strung.

• I tried an attack with no troops on either flank. Still got the error message.
    Sagegrn09
    sagegrn09 @ usa 1
  • I tried an attack with no troops on either flank. Still got the error message.
    Sagegrn09
    then your using too many troops on the central flank, or too many tools.

I'm quite high-strung.

Why didn't you just hit some other castles. Just because you can't attack foreign castles doesn't mean you can't attack other players. These events are doing a great job at brainwashing players into thinking there is only one way to play. 
    +1

Their troops perish for lack of their liege-lords knowledge.

I'm quite high-strung.

• Same. Some people are so mad they want for these people to be fired.
Sign In to comment.