Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Samurai "CRAP"?

edited 14.10.2015 in Players ask Players
Hello players,

Just redeemed a card for samurai event and found the lantern and jackpot system....
I thought, while redeeming, it will give four cards with each reward shown outside(before redeeming) in one card.
the jackpot and the 1/3/5 rewardless card system sucks....
Great pulling move by GGE.

How many else of you don't like it
Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
But its their fight actually destroying everything.
I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.

Comments

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,162
    GGE  surpassed themselves i honestly cannot believe they stooped this low . this morning i was happy could not wait to play this , but now i wanna leave , not sure if this is the responce GGE wanted but WOW they got it i never seen a baclash like this before , whoever thought of this need to rethink how a game should be played
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • I cant transport my samurai tools from my main castle to my outpost why is that has anyone got the same problem?

• it completely sucks... a total waste of time and troops. at least with other events, you earn the specially-named token and get an item for a set amount. it is fair. earn tokens, get an item...

this is the opposite of fair. the prizes are worse than the Wheel of Fortune. at least make it as fair as that event. 

this stuff isn't any better than what i could buy at the merc waggon. 

the only good thing about this event is the graphics. very nice.

everything else sucks.
    Shiela Gelly @ usa 1
  • I was really excited to play it the night before it was happening. When I woke up I sent an attack to a samurai camp and then left for school. When I got back I did some more attacks until I got 120 tokens. I picked the middle card and I got 150 wood from it. If this were nomads I could have bought tools, troops, eventually some equipment. Scrap this event or get rid of the card thing. Or just make both nomad event and this event give you the same kind of token and then you can spend it at either event. But the samurai loot has to change.
    ccknoeppel @ usa 1
  • The payouts can be good if you win. Got 1800 rubies and more. But you can't transport tools. who attacks from their main? No one. Fix this problem and it would be a good game. Otherwise, I'm out. Screw the big ruby prize. Not attacking from my main.
    nrgwrkr @ usa 1
  • The card game is only a probability event

Not worthwhile to waste tokens to play this game

I hope authority can remove this mini-game and add the reward exchange page like nomad invasion

Anyway, the deco item is quite beautiful
    s04131 @ WWW 1
  • I got 75 heavy crossbowmen which I think is a pretty good deal along with some food and raffle tickets for 10 of these samurai tokens.Its decent because it gives players omething to do while they wait for a month for the nomad cooldown.

• btw, I am not sure whether the tokens will be kept after the event is over
    s04131 @ WWW 1
  • tbarre (US1)tbarre (US1) US1 Posts: 9

the samurai "crap"

1- Relative equipment confined in Main Castle doesn't allow

A- choice of attacking Castle

B- This prevents multi castle attacks... 

C- This is a game within a game, the parent "Empire Game" is usually fought at the main (attacks) and conflicts with all the Foreign Samurai game when being attacked as the Main holds primary attack location status. Do we stop playing the whole game...

D tired of being a Beta Tester on MY DIME.

2- the "turn the card" element of utilizing the tokens simply provides enormous losses and piles on the negativity again GGE.

We deserve and apology and some form of compensation. I have LOST thousands of tokens and got lumps of charcoal and simple equipment. If I wanted to enter a lottery I would choose one with better potential payoffs. WAY TO MANY negative check marks knocking one out of the game round with the option of spending rubies to CONTINUE----PLEASE!!!

tbarre @ usa 1
  • First attack I sent out I lost all my troops.  The ones the game gave me to 'help get me started' were among them of course.   I sent a spy, sent my best troops, had more troops than the camp, and still lost.  I for one am not bothering with them anymore.  I'd rather go after nomads and foreign castles thank you very much.  Now I will be spending a few more hours and coins rebuilding the troops.  I think this event also is just for higher level players with lots of rubies to spend.
    Blueslady @ usa 1
  • I don't really care,the samurais are the same as the nomads I just use heavyweight troops and am able to decimate them with no losses.Though I must admit some of the rewards suck.

• 90 ranged commander is needed to defeat high-level camp

otherwise, you will lose many
    s04131 @ WWW 1
  • The card system works like, (as much i noticed)

First card:  no Reward ( one cross )
    Second card: Reward
    Third card: no reward ( two cross )
    Fourth card: no reward ( three cross )

Therefore, its senseless to pick second card.....only third card should be picked for hopes

Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
  • Just lit 5 lanterns, won a whole bunch of prizes and NOT 1 of them turned up when redeemed...where are they?  What happened to my 150 Horrors, my mass of rubies, the little rewards I got and the lovely new artifact?

GGE ... WHERE THE HELL ARE THE REWARDS I WON?????

KJ III
    King John III @ en 1
  • Lord Roj (GB1)Lord Roj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,124
    Just lit 5 lanterns, won a whole bunch of prizes and NOT 1 of them turned up when redeemed...where are they?  What happened to my 150 Horrors, my mass of rubies, the little rewards I got and the lovely new artifact?

GGE ... WHERE THE HELL ARE THE REWARDS I WON?????

KJ III
    It is a bit confusing, but the prizes you mention are only possible prices, you only get 1 of them (or a different one!) at the top when you light 5 lanterns.

i got the cat equip from game 1 and in game two 9k rubies! but would still prefer ordinary trading camp. I have had many more misses though.
    Lord Roj @ en 1
  • the worst event ever  pot luck chance of winning this is what you came up with a nomad wheel of fortune mix 
     wheel of fortune was a horrible idea but this just topped it 
    strider8 @ usa 1
  • Its a nomad without tablets. Tokens are pointless.
    svipper @ WWW 1
  • First attack I sent out I lost all my troops.  The ones the game gave me to 'help get me started' were among them of course.   I sent a spy, sent my best troops, had more troops than the camp, and still lost.  I for one am not bothering with them anymore.  I'd rather go after nomads and foreign castles thank you very much.  Now I will be spending a few more hours and coins rebuilding the troops.  I think this event also is just for higher level players with lots of rubies to spend.
    Thats poor planing.

This event does suck, and the camps are ridiculous, but nothing that hard...
    Don't take my insults seriously.

I'm quite high-strung.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file