Home English (UK) Goodgame Empire - Art/Lore

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Plush Pub

Comments

• Bliink (US1)Bliink (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    *arching her brow, she studies this intruder, a puzzled look crosses her face, still sipping her mead, remaining silent*
    Bliink @ usa 1
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    Excuse me m'lady
    *Throws overlord out the door*
    There is a war thread RIGHT DOWN THE STREET. This is a pub. Not a cage fight.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Bliink (US1)Bliink (US1) US1 Posts: 24

*the mug of mead hid the smile that slowly crossed her face, but one could see amusement in her eyes*

Bliink @ usa 1
  • *Stabs Bliink in the heart and finishes the cup of mead she took so long to finish*

Please reduce the size of your signature.

Sir Wodan

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    Wite, overlord. I am not playing this time. This is NOT a war thread FFS! people have told you that something like 30 times!! Just quit!  I guess ya'll are too weenie to go to the war thread.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• *Shoots Elfy in the heart 40 times with an XD45 machine pistol*

There you go ;) You don't have to experience any more war. 
    *Spits in the hole in his chest*

Sir Wodan

• *Shoves Wite away from the new arrival, mouth set in scorn*

I suggest you put as much distance between yourself and this Pub like you tried to do with my belongings. Just without my belongings, or you'll be away from here without your right arm.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • I'm still a god, and I have my own Universe. This is the real me, my clones are still building my palace on WIteLighting Planet.

Take a shot while I'm still here, because I won't be for long.

*Takes InsaneDuckling's phone in the blink of an eye and smashes it against the ground, the thousand of tiny pieces flying everywhere*

Sir Wodan

• *Sniggers loudly at Wite's attempt to destroy a non-existant phone*

Yeah, you do that.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • Shiixxan (INT1)Shiixxan (INT1) Posts: 2,001
    edited 06.05.2016
    Im hungry

Can I eat the duck?
    Diplomat of DF SPARTANS

GGS ---> http://prnt.sc/abb42k

• imspecial456 walks into the pub and pulls out a choppa

*rips Shiixans a$$ apart and puts himself  together*

pulls out a roll of 100s and peels 1 off
    sits orders a drink
    You wish.....

*Kills imnotspecial*
    *Throws him out of the pub*
    Diplomat of DF SPARTANS

• Excuse me but I'm the only person with clones and fake versions of me *Throws imnotspecial out of the pub*

Urgh, WiteLighting wannabes....

xD

Sir Wodan

• Excuse me but I'm the only person with clones and fake versions of me *Throws imnotspecial out of the pub*

xD
    @WiteLighting (GB1) 

* WhiteLightning *

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• Shiixxan (INT1)Shiixxan (INT1) Posts: 2,001
    edited 09.05.2016
    Hey White... I meant Lightning..... Sorry... WhiteLightning

:)
    Diplomat of DF SPARTANS

• Hi WhiteLightning

How ya doing ? :trollface: 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

xD
    Lololololol

Get ready for some fires : P

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

• Where them sabos you promised?
    Diplomat of DF SPARTANS

• overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,798
    can you guys just get along so i can sleep?
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • Can I tickle you? :)
    Diplomat of DF SPARTANS

• InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 11.05.2016
    I found out about a week or two ago, that I would make a great pyromaniac. Everybody bow to my great arsonist skills.

Sign In to comment.