Home Goodgame Empire - Art/Lore

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Plush Pub

Comments

• hornby19 (GB1)hornby19 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 821
    *lols at Witelightings many many failed atempts  to kill people*

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 
  • I've killed many people! The stupid elf lord. Erm......Someone.......And then erm.....Someone else.....And then.......See! I've killed many people thank you very much! 

Please reduce the size of your signature.

Sir Wodan

• hornby19 (GB1)hornby19 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 821

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    *Smiles  at WiteLightings broken sword*
    Bro, how many times have I said that I am wearing mithril plate? Seriously, just give up. I am not hurting you.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• *Smiles as hge once again falls for his mind tricks*
    *Looks at hge's broken mithril plate armour and the blood spewing from his chest*

Tehe, you simply see what I want you to see, you cannot fight it, you don't even know it happens, admit your defeat to King WiteLighting the Terrible or you shall weep and my superior power as I crush you with little effort. Admit your defeat to King WiteLighting the Terrible or you will fall.

Sir Wodan

• overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,797
    Wite you've been busy haven't you?
    well if you take 1 more step 
    your going to die 
    * wite takes a step forward*
    sorry old man I hate making promises 
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
    edited 11.04.2016
    Wow. I hope you know that your mind tricks are playing back on you.  Mithril armor is unbreakable. No blade can pierce it, not even a Morgul blade.
    *Sits down*
    Look. I am not hurting you. This is not a war thread. Leave me alone.

PS: My name is Glorfindel. Remember it this time.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Wite you've been busy haven't you?
    well if you take 1 more step 
    your going to die 
    * wite takes a step forward*
    sorry old man I hate making promises 
    First of all, I didn't take a step forward so you need to go to specsavers.
    Second of all. Try me :smiley: 
    hge (US1) said:
    Wow. I hope you know that your mind tricks are playing back on you.  Mithril armor is unbreakable. No blade can pierce it, not even a Morgul blade.
    *Sits down*
    Look. I am not hurting you. This is not a war thread. Leave me alone.

PS: My name is Glorfindel. Remember it this time.
    Ok Elfy.
    Mithril armour is unbreakable to everything.....Except the Sword of WiteLighting which was created in WiteLighting Universe, a universe that is totally different to ours. I'm becoming a god, I created a universe hehe :sunglasses: 
    *Laugh as Elfy falls to one knee and groans in pain* I see everything as it is unless I go into my virtual universe Elfy.
    It seems your brain fails you, oh wait....You don't have one (couldn't resist :smiley: )

Sir Wodan

You can't go between universes my friend.

HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

well sorry wite didn't know you really liked during things the hard way not my fault *sends a massive sword at wite* *followed by 1000s of bombs* not only are you going to suffer for god modding but your going to turn to dust and i'm going to enjoy watching you die 
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
  • Hahaha! Referring to my post a bit of time ago I have many clones. That was one of them. So was the one I'm special killed with 3 AK's. Nutters.....

*The real WiteLighting appears at the center of the the crater that covers the whole of the UK*

Hey! That was my home country! *Swings his arm round 360 degrees and restores the United Kingdom* That's more like it :smiley: 
    I'm here now. Come out, come out wherever you are.....

Sir Wodan

i'm right here wite you god mod Y.O.U D.I.E
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

"Oo! I've got an idea!"
  • Haha. You're a very sore loser.
    Try me. Come on, give it your best.

Sir Wodan

I'll rip out your spine as use as a rope. 
    I'll make you walk yourself off a cliff. 
    I'll make you kill yourself OVER AND OVER AGAIN. 
    *grabs gatling laser and fires*
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

"Oo! I've got an idea!"
  • *Dives behind a barrel of Stella Artois beer and it explodes with a bang*
    Really? That's your best?

Sir Wodan

• *Throws overlord and wite out of pub*

Can't have a bloody drink in peace these days :wink: 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• Shiixxan (INT1)Shiixxan (INT1) Posts: 2,001
    edited 13.04.2016
    *Throws overlord and wite out of pub*

Can't have a bloody drink in peace these days :wink: 
    High five

They were driving me crazy :s
    Diplomat of DF SPARTANS

GGS ---> http://prnt.sc/abb42k

Same.
    *Takes sip*
    *Puts up protective field of power with elven ring, that will prevent them from coming back in*
    OK. That is better.
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• *Clone of WiteLighting come out of a hiding place in the bar* 
    Hello :smiley: 
    *The real WiteLighting appears*
    Wherever my clones go, I can go. Your stupid protective field of elfy stuff doesn't stop me haha :smiley: 

Oh, yeah, I forgot.

*Fetched Overlord who was covered in rubble and blood*

Shall we resume?

*Unsheaths the Sword of WiteLighting*
    *Gleams in the afternoon sunlight, as always*
    Come at me :smiley: 

Sir Wodan

oh trust me I'm always ready 
    BUT THIS TIME YOU DIE!!!
    oh and can i have a drink please I don't care what and no i have no money well not for long. 
    * picks up gatling laser* 
    wite here's a question do you think the worst person can change?
    oh I can answer that one for you no they can't, 
    here's another question DO YOU WANT TO DIE? 
    and also I can answer that for you as well Y.O.U W.I.L.L
    * picks up ammo and armour*
    but i'm really angry about the whole nearly dying thing
    so i'll use your spinal cord as a noose
    then i'll finally enjoy this pub
    and you mr ego will die and finally give up   
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

"Oo! I've got an idea!"
Sign In to comment.