We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The End Of Neph

12830»

Comments

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    Nope.   I can see the flag number on your posts.  I was letting you know it's not me.  Because I figured you'd assume so.

We agree though, that talking about KoN still being around and strong is relevant to a post about the "End of Neph," yes?
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    edited 06.02.2016
    Nope.   I can see the flag number on your posts.  I was letting you know it's not me.  Because I figured you'd assume so.

We agree though, that talking about KoN still being around and strong is relevant to a post about the "End of Neph," yes?

what like you "assumed" I was flagging you ? for like four posts?? KON will never die sure whatever it is an idea just like the idea of resistance or honesty and ideas don't die as long as someone fights for them .... so that being said all that is left to talk about here is merely empty rhetoric and sycophantic pontification as you debate "straw man" arguments until the "end of time" .... as far as I see it .... but I know you JUST HAVE to feel like you got the LAST WORD in so I dare you not to post a retort for fear of proving me right ...."There is nothing to fear but fear itself " FDR at the inauguration speech ... "The thing that we fear is a weapon to be held against us " ... RUSH ... The Weapon ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

Cormyria, my posting is not dependent on any wish, threat, dare, or request of you.  I also don't mind you flagging me, though I will continue to point out the hypocrisy when I can see it's you based on the timing :)  If you like, I can flag yours so you will have 2 on each, then remove them so you're back to 1.  let me know.  I really haven't done anything to you except respond to being chased around this thread.

Back on topic:
    KoN hasn't, and isn't anywhere close to, being ended.  There's nothing straw man about that.

A straw man argument would be creating a fake, new argument that seems to refute someone, but is actually refuting something that was never brought up.

If MISC:United were to say I denied their screenshot, that would be a straw man argument.
    If I were to say MISC:United is accusing me of denying it, that would be a straw man argument too.
    If you say that I'm saying "KoN will never die," that is also a straw man argument.

manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    edited 06.02.2016
    much like you accusing me of flagging you ( based on pure assumption ) in an effort to derail my relevance is also a "straw man" argument correct ?  Even though you just proved all my points I am just trying to stay "on topic" here manatee .... you tell me right ? you are the author here I am merely asking you questions ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

edited 06.02.2016
    No.  Your flagging me was done (each separate one) right at the time you posted replies to me.  There are baseless accusations, then there are accusations based on merit.  In this case, a less informed assumption would be that you were NOT the one flagging me.

The flags you got, however, I saw were all done at the same time, someone simply went down the list and started flagging your posts all at the same time.  There's no way to tell who it was.  But knowing how paranoid and emotional you've been in the past about stuff like censorship, silencing, etc. I knew you'd assume it was me being spiteful.  I'm not that kind of sea creature, so I let you know it wasn't me.  Of course, that only made you start hollering about some kind of conspiracy lol.

There was no attempt to derail.  If you notice, I'm the one who keeps trying to get the thread back on track (either in replies to you by numbering the points of discussion, or by circling back to the thread topic at hand).

I'm not sure what your goal is here.  Unless it's to keep us posting or to make you look like you're chasing me, I don't think it's working well.

We're way off topic.  If you'd like to create another thread to discuss our own issues, I'm happy to do so.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    sure man a tee whatever you say as you have only baseless accusations we are otherwise at impasse here right ??? ....

Peaceful said:
    ?I Believe It is Time For Different Alliances to be on TOP.

this is game is no longer Fun , Back in old days there were bunch of different alliances on top and they were always fighting with each-other and it was so fun , but now NEPH and their subs are on top.
    Everybody scared of NEPH..
    NO FUN ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

" mirin squad" " Grumpy Kings " should to destroy Neph

what do you guys think ?
    So who do people think should be the top alliance on the server?
    And do you think they would self-regulate themselves?  Or be as strong as possible to try and remain in power?

manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    right a very open ended topic wouldn't you agree ?? ...

right a very open ended topic wouldn't you agree ?? ...
    No Cormyria, it's not.  It's a relatively specific topic.

You may not realize this, but what I quoted is the original post to this entire thread.
    They were suggesting people to take down Neph (preferably Mirin Squad or GK).
    Then it asked what we thought about it.

There are many pages of discussion after that.  Then there's what you've done for a couple pages now.

In my attempt to bring this thread back to its topic, I put that original post back up here for reference, and gave my own related questions.  I can't force you to let a thread stay on topic, but I can ask.  I'm asking.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
  • best way to have a pest go away, manatee, is to just ignore them

Proud Recruiter of KingdomOfDeath

Ssam42 @ usa 1

True, got too caught up in it I guess.  Thanks, advice heeded.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.