We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The End Of Neph

Comments

• Count LeoneCount Leone Posts: 126
    edited 31.07.2015
    It doesn't matter who has the most monuments, what matters is that server war people hog them all, only the highest level monument, lab, capital, etc. count on command points, so why do they need to have 50 monuments?
    ~Count Leone~

Co-Operator and Diplomatic Overseer of Noble Empire
    423d3a0cebea3938c2873a2886e8823f.jpg
    Proud Member of the family of VSK
  • Jambrumac (US1)Jambrumac (US1) Posts: 10
    edited 31.07.2015
    The bonuses on the monuments and such may not stack; however, the command points from owning them do.
    jimmie mac @ usa 1
  • Ssam42 (US1)Ssam42 (US1) Posts: 421
    edited 31.07.2015
    But honestly, Neph doesn't bother anyone. People.are just jealous of them and selfish enough to try to get rid of them.

Proud Recruiter of KingdomOfDeath

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• Cody X (US1)Cody X (US1) Posts: 4
    edited 31.07.2015
    oh, well, I think this server war thing is taking away the purpose of the game, to have fun, alliances like KON and misc take it too seriously, and the server war has brought more teenagers and adults, most of them thinking it's a war game, and start bullying new people by forcing them into their alliance, so basically, yeah, all the really powerful alliances only accept adults, that take the game too seriously, so they can win the server war, and they usually hog all the monuments, etc., so yeah, I don't like how neph takes all the monuments etc., but, unfortunately, neph will probably stay at the top.

KoN/Neph, takes all the monuments? Are you kidding? Just be online around (or a few hours after) the reset time, and you'll get one, no problem!
    Cody X @ usa 1
  • edited 31.07.2015
    HorseShoo wrote: »
    mannn.. wassup with all the hate?

Am kinda curious what in the world they did to either of you guys? I've not had any unfortunate run-ins with either side. Maybe I'm just lucky, I dunno.
    Sir Raymondo 56, just reading post, whose on the top, or bottom, why not just have some fun, lighten up alittle, is'nt there enough hate in the world. Mon just, live Lol, & have some fun everyone. Come on don't worry be happy!!! :) or be sad :( !!!!
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  • edited 31.07.2015
    i agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    United Nations @ usa 1
  • King Nesi (US1)King Nesi (US1) Posts: 84
    edited 03.08.2015
    Lol Be Glad That Neph Is Still Around , Yet YOu Dont Know Anything About The Misc And The Other Allies Of Them. Today My Member Got Massed 5 Times In A Row Cause We Captured An Laboratory Before Them. We Had To Give It Up Or Wed Be Burned To Ground. So Yeah , Thank The Neph That They Are Keeping Them Busy Lol.
    King Nesi @ usa 1
    edited 03.08.2015
    As long as you don't do anything stupid, chances are they won't bother you

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• Lord of War 5Lord of War 5 Posts: 3
    edited 03.08.2015
    Neph is the strongest alliance out there at this time. TORCHERERS is trying to overtake Neph and that is why the server war is still going on. Misc and Dream Team knew they couldnt beat Neph and all their subs on their own, so they joined together to form Mirin Squad and then Torcherers. KON is a geat alliance and I'm a proud member of NephLordsOfWar. Message me in-game if you have a problem with KoN.
    Lord of War 5 @ usa 1
  • edited 07.08.2015
    Neph is the strongest alliance out there at this time. TORCHERERS is trying to overtake Neph and that is why the server war is still going on. Misc and Dream Team knew they couldnt beat Neph and all their subs on their own, so they joined together to form Mirin Squad and then Torcherers. KON is a geat alliance and I'm a proud member of NephLordsOfWar. Message me in-game if you have a problem with KoN.

wow I see your lvl 35 in T B D and a warmarshall on top of that I guess you must have some pull with KON ./jk wink, wink rofl
    idonotlikeu @ usa 1
  • jain (US1)jain (US1) Posts: 4
    edited 08.08.2015
    wow I see your lvl 35 in T B D and a warmarshall on top of that I guess you must have some pull with KON ./jk wink, wink rofl
    Neph is the strongest alliance out there at this time. TORCHERERS is trying to overtake Neph and that is why the server war is still going on. Misc and Dream Team knew they couldnt beat Neph and all their subs on their own, so they joined together to form Mirin Squad and then Torcherers. KON is a geat alliance and I'm a proud member of NephLordsOfWar. Message m
    jain @ usa 1
  • jain (US1)jain (US1) Posts: 4
    edited 08.08.2015
    Grumpy kings will never support MISC
    jain @ usa 1
  • King Nesi (US1)King Nesi (US1) Posts: 84
    edited 08.08.2015
    jain wrote: »
    Neph is the strongest alliance out there at this time. TORCHERERS is trying to overtake Neph and that is why the server war is still going on. Misc and Dream Team knew they couldnt beat Neph and all their subs on their own, so they joined together to form Mirin Squad and then Torcherers. KON is a geat alliance and I'm a proud member of NephLordsOfWar. Message m

I`m Not In any Of KoN Alliances , But Yet Lol , You Can Make the Difference Btw A Good Alliance And A Bad One.
    Good Job KoN Keep It Going. :)
    King Nesi @ usa 1
  • Zero KiritoZero Kirito Posts: 1
    edited 09.08.2015
    The guy who made this thread is ironically a level 14, no allianced guy so its better not to gloss over this!
    Zero Kirito @ usa 1
  • edited 12.08.2015
    which side grumpy kings are on ?
    United Nations @ usa 1
    edited 12.08.2015
    Grumpy is on KoN's side

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• edited 12.08.2015
    i have feelings that if KON starts to lose grumpy will join torchrers
    United Nations @ usa 1
  • edited 12.08.2015
    Yes but when a NoK member, or any of their sub-alliance members attack you. And they're 20 levels above your own. Is this fighting within the 10 level rule?

Is this fighting fair? Is this fighting honorably?

When the attacker brings an army with a ratio of 4:1 of yours. Its an automatic win. Nola Contende, hands down.

I stay within 5 levels of my own. And I'll even go after a higher level opponent. Just to make things interesting.

The Honorable,

^_*
    Marcus Apostle @ usa 1
  • edited 16.08.2015
    i wish that the top 500 alliances would just split up and join weaker alliances si that everyone is even powerpoint wise once me and all my friends hit high levels we will be the down fall of KON ad all the other strong alliances it will eventually happen...
    DarkAwesomeman1 @ usa 1 proud owner of 10,000 rubies, all with out paying anything to GGE
Sign In to comment.