We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The End Of Neph

Comments

• um twinkies are healthier than glue thats for sure

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Cormyria maybe you should spend more time putting out those fires at your castle than here on the forums. Tell those other 3 alliance members to lend you a hand.

I bet all that talk here is whats getting you whopped in the game.
     LOL that is exactly where those fires are coming from .... all my trouble started as soon as i posted on this thread .... just this thread .... not one of my other endless posts on my countless threads EVER got me attacked in game or flagged for anything other then a like or a LOL... but now just because i refuse to say KON IS KOOL five times on forum (and wear a Twinkie on my head) i am getting burned out of what is essentially a very frustrating slow building game where it seems that the "rules" are just like on any other schoolyard and the popular kids get to be bullies and the "weird" or "outspoken" kids like me get to be picked on and pushed around (just because i am in the A/V club and the Chess club) .... i dealt with that once in high school (i started a FIGHT CLUB) ...  Believe me at the end of FIGHT CLUB i was able to bring EVERY SINGLE BULLY TO JUSTICE by the conclusion  of my senior year F.Y.I (and i DO MEAN justice in a VERY personal and life changing manner for the offending individuals ) ....
    and THIS is a castle game .... so i intend to keep talking because i think that ANYONE who feels they need to oppress FREE SPEECH through force of arms in a "Castle Game" is MORE then deserving of my ETERNAL VENGEANCE ... so LOL ....  :D  also the more i get hit and decimated .... the more time i have to spend here (on FORUM editing and re-editing) as i realize that my situation is more and more hopeless and the FORUM is now the ONLY place i can go to do ANYTHING at all while i am logged in as i do not have the troops or economy or resources to oppose all the little Kon  Hamster Hitmen that seem to think it is SUPER FUNNY to do what they are doing right now ....  :D let me guess you are here to what ? kick me while i am down ? or are you seriously offering to help me? because from where i am sitting it seems like you are just mocking my plight ....  :s
    and MY answer to those kinds of "Strong arm diplomacy bully tactics "?????
    "Nuts" .... Gen. Anthony McAuliffe 101st AIRBORNE DIVISION ... the battle of the bulge WW II ...."SCREAMING EAGLES GO ! GO ! GO !" ..... so you know "nuts" ..... and how foolish is KON going to feel when they realize that in their efforts to oppress me they have outed themselves as the bullies that everyone says they are and inadvertently SEALED THEIR FATE  not to mention made a mortal enemy out of someone who previously DID NOT CARE about the server war or any of this drama until i was FORCED to deal with it at sword point .When this is over they will say of me that I WAS the level 46 independent "NOOB" that stood alone against the entire weight of KON and NEVER BACKED DOWN (just to have a chance to burn for FREEDOM !!) !! what will they say about you when i am gone ?? I do so wonder???....  :D:Do:)>:)
    Is it SERIOUSLY worth it? You are up against forces you just simply cannot beat. Is it worth ruining your account over? Do you not care that people are beating left and right? But im sure you knew that was going to happen when you posted this thread.

And what would they say about me when you are gone? My alliance knows I ride or die and always will.

But my advice to you is stop being a farm. Tap out now.
  • You wouldnt know a threat if it hit you in your face. What I stated was the truth and you know it.

And thug life would be me hitting you non stop for days. I doubt you have troops so i'm sure I can do it.

Do you think you are the first to make one of these post? Look around and see if you see any of those people left.

And stop quoting. It doesnt make you sound smart or anything, you just look stupid. And if you think you are so big come at ME, dont let my size fool you.
  • All I did was try to give to some friendly advice about shutting your mouth. I would have given the same advice even If I wasnt apart of KON. Running your mouth on the forums gets you butt kicked in the game. Trying to help you out.
  • He's MISC he wont shut up :)

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • He's MISC he wont shut up :)
    He see he wont. And I was really trying to save his butt here but hes not getting that.
  • Hey cormyria you SALTY??

Yeah you may have got me back...

But the only reason you won is because you did a cheap shot in Everwinter Glacier 

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Aww dont cry. I didnt realize I hurt you feelings.

No really, if that hurt your feelings, sorry but dont forget, you called me a thug.
  • #THUGLIFE dude what about the #THUGLIFE

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • #THUGLIFE dude what about the #THUGLIFE
    Oh the thug life is real but I think hes a child but im not sure.
  • Please inform me of how you "won"
  • yeah no i dont think a small alliance of 4 will win against KoN

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • REALLY AGAIN IN SANDS AND YOU SAY WE STEAL THE TWINKIES

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Some constructive criticism for Cormyria:
    1) Stop with the caps. It is just annoying. It is the text message equivalent of using exclamation points for every sentence, and is the sign of a deranged mind.
    2) Try to keep your messages a little more concise. Speaking personally, I skip over most of what you write as it is either non-germane, or comes across as a narcissistic play for attention.
    3) Just a thought, but maybe it isn't necessary to comment on every post. You are diluting the value of your opinion when you feel a need to express yourself on every post.

I would like to hear what you have to say on some topics. But you make it unbearable to read your posts. I am not trying to slam you, but I think that you are frequently just trolling or spamming, and while a little can be fun, you frequently take it to levels that are just obnoxious. The forum can be lively without any individual dominating a discussion or shouting down every other post.

And is anyone else sick of discussing whether KoN should be attacked? If you think so, nobody is stopping you. Good luck. The changes in game play make it depressingly clear that the days of productive wars are over. Feel free to spend your life savings in a pointless and silly attempt to make some point about what is, after all, just a game. Would be nice to see the conversation on the forum elevated to topics that are more related to game play, changes, strategy, etc. as your alliance views them. It seems to me that a great many posts are just redundant rants about a topic that has been endlessly covered: the ethics of game play. Hey, everyone that plays pays money and has the right to play however they want, within the bounds of the T.O.S. and the functions provided by the game itself. Your recourse is to take actions you think are appropriate within those same restrictions. I personally loathe all the self-righteous talk of externally imposed rules for attacking OPs, RVs, or whatever. Give it a rest. If you don't like it, fight back. If it is allowed by the game, then end of discussion. It will happen. Deal with it.

PJ
  • Some constructive criticism for Cormyria:
    1) Stop with the caps. It is just annoying. It is the text message equivalent of using exclamation points for every sentence, and is the sign of a deranged mind.
    2) Try to keep your messages a little more concise. Speaking personally, I skip over most of what you write as it is either non-germane, or comes across as a narcissistic play for attention.
    3) Just a thought, but maybe it isn't necessary to comment on every post. You are diluting the value of your opinion when you feel a need to express yourself on every post.

I would like to hear what you have to say on some topics. But you make it unbearable to read your posts. I am not trying to slam you, but I think that you are frequently just trolling or spamming, and while a little can be fun, you frequently take it to levels that are just obnoxious. The forum can be lively without any individual dominating a discussion or shouting down every other post.

And is anyone else sick of discussing whether KoN should be attacked? If you think so, nobody is stopping you. Good luck. The changes in game play make it depressingly clear that the days of productive wars are over. Feel free to spend your life savings in a pointless and silly attempt to make some point about what is, after all, just a game. Would be nice to see the conversation on the forum elevated to topics that are more related to game play, changes, strategy, etc. as your alliance views them. It seems to me that a great many posts are just redundant rants about a topic that has been endlessly covered: the ethics of game play. Hey, everyone that plays pays money and has the right to play however they want, within the bounds of the T.O.S. and the functions provided by the game itself. Your recourse is to take actions you think are appropriate within those same restrictions. I personally loathe all the self-righteous talk of externally imposed rules for attacking OPs, RVs, or whatever. Give it a rest. If you don't like it, fight back. If it is allowed by the game, then end of discussion. It will happen. Deal with it.

PJ
    Thank you for your constructive criticism i will take your words under advisement as i continue my ALL OUT WAR with KON over the days and months and years to come .... i will try not to "annoy" anyone else here (except KON who i am already at WAR with ) any more then we are all already "annoyed" with this issue .... i use random caps to emphasize certain words in MY CIPHER as per MY ROE thank you for calling it "deranged" but i am REQUIRED to capitalize certain cipher phrases so that MY commanders can read what they are supposed to read as this propaganda campaign turns into a "LIVE FIRE" combat exercise  .... Thank you for being concerned about the  finances i may or may not be spending to fight tyranny and "Cyber Terrorism " in my efforts to "defend the CONSTITUTION of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA against all threats foreign or domestic "  here on Forum and all throughout the GREAT EMPIRE itself ...I IMPLORE YOU  to please  REST ASSURED that the resources i may or may not have dedicated to MY CRUSADE have all been approved and allocated by THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT and therefore i do not need to worry about financial overspending under my CURRENT STANDING ORDERS as per MY ROE so thank you very much for all of your amazing feedback on this thread .By all means KEEP ON POSTING !!! ...  o:)
    I'll stick with deranged. Wow.
  • CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 873US1
    edited 05.12.2015
    you should ask around about me and what i have done to EVERY SINGLE large  RUBY BUYER family of alliances that thought they could force capitulation from me with threats or force of arms during my short but extremely bloody career here at the GREAT EMPIRE .... 
    Bolded: Talk about self centered...

Honestly Cormyria, I have no idea what you've been getting to other than you are fighting KoN. So if there is something else you'd like to add to that, please do, but calmly do so. If not, then there is no reason to post.

I think PJ captured it perfectly in one word...
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • I have to agree with Captain Bro.  This forum has regurgitated this same rhetoric for the year I have been playing.  Since you like quotes Cormyria, here is one:  

Ecclesiastes 1:9New International Version (NIV)

9 What has been will be again,
        what has been done will be done again;
        there is nothing new under the sun.

WillaDean2 @ usa 1
  • you should ask around about me and what i have done to EVERY SINGLE large  RUBY BUYER family of alliances that thought they could force capitulation from me with threats or force of arms during my short but extremely bloody career here at the GREAT EMPIRE .... 
    Bolded: Talk about self centered...

Honestly Cormyria, I have no idea what you've been getting to other than you are fighting KoN. So if there is something else you'd like to add to that, please do, but calmly do so. If not, then there is no reason to post.

I think PJ captured it perfectly in one word...
    honestly Captain Bro what i am TRYING to do is to get people to stop asking me (or anyone else) to stop posting our OPINIONS as WE see fit ..."Bolded: Talk about self centered"???? uh ok and "deranged" ty for the compliments  er  :*  ...
     i type this as calmly as i can type  even though my hands are trembling with rage (or possibly just the self centered madness of a deranged mind?)....  :| and if i am fighting KON what you should be asking yourselves RIGHT NOW is why ? why is cormyria fighting KON? even though it is admittedly a kamikaze move and he has no hope of winning as you KON types are so fond of reminding me ...  ask yourselves ... why??

Now, somebody correct me if I am wrong. I just got on the forums and read the last 3 pages of this thread. Cormyria it seems like PJ and CaptainBro aren't saying you can't state your opinion. It's just hard to understand what you are saying because you do use excessive punctuation, caps, smiling faces, etc... It makes it hard to understand what you are saying.
    xXDeathExistsXx
    ==========================
    "May god have mercy on my enemies because I wont" -George Patton
    http://prntscr.com/9xg673
    *Insert witty comment here*

• the chances of KoN being overthrown is .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001
    Obviously I'm not in the server war, so my information may be off. I get everything from posts I read on the forum.
    KoN looks like they are in a pretty good place. I don't see a alliance group that could take them right now. Cheers to them for keeping up power.
    xXDeathExistsXx
    "May god have mercy on my enemies because I wont" -George Patton
    http://prntscr.com/9xg673
    *Insert witty comment here*

Sign In to comment.