Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Hey everyone!

Ssam42 (US1)Ssam42 (US1) Posts: 421
Hey everyone! I've decided to hang out at GGE forums. A little bit about me is that I have a good sense of humor, love helping/teaching people new things, and most importantly... Chatty! I am also very peaceful so if I ever say anything mean about someone... It most likely wasn't because they stole my slice of cake. If anyone wants to contact me, message me in GGE (username Ssam42). I'm looking forward to seeing you all :)
Post edited by Ssam42 (US1) on

Proud Recruiter of KingdomOfDeath

Ssam42 @ usa 1

Comments

• edited 16.07.2015
    are you male or female?
  • Ssam42 (US1)Ssam42 (US1) Posts: 421
    edited 16.07.2015
    Male
    hiii

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• edited 16.07.2015
    oh hey hows it going. too bad you were not a cute female. anyway good luck with this game. my advice....quit now.
    edited 16.07.2015
    I've been playing this game for quite some time now, I meant that I just joined the Forum community. But I think this is a nice game.

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• edited 16.07.2015
    well yeah I figured that.
    edited 16.07.2015
    Ah ok, so, are you in an alliance?

Ssam42 @ usa 1

edited 16.07.2015
    Well anyway, I look forward to meeting everyone!

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• edited 16.07.2015
    yeah I am...peoples user names of the forum are the same in the game.
    edited 16.07.2015
    I know, too lazy to go and check :p oh by the way, I seem to not to be able to sign into the main good game empire forums, only this one. Is there a way to register or sign into the main good game empire forums? (Where everyone is, not just U.S)

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• edited 16.07.2015
    I dunno that has happended prb....the game is a fuckin piss shit.
    edited 16.07.2015
    Not that easy making a game like this, it took me 3 hours just to make pong! Lol, took a lot longer (and probably more people) to make this game. So at least respect a little :/

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• King Nesi (US1)King Nesi (US1) Posts: 84
    edited 16.07.2015
    I dunno that has happended prb....the game is a fuckin piss shit.

Why Are You So Angry About this Game?Looking For Some Drama? Want Some Attention? If You Are Really Mad/Angry/Piissed Off/ At This Game , You Know Nobody Isnt Holding You Back, You Can Leave Right Now Lol. I Know That IT Isnt Fair That Victories Can Be Purchased But Think About It , They Have Families , Who Created This Game. The Workers That Works In GGS Company Have Families Too , They Win From Ruby Buyers Lol , Dont Think That Games Like this Are Easy To Find.
    King Nesi @ usa 1
  • edited 16.07.2015
    no I am not looking for drama. I dont need any attention. no one knows anyone on this game. getting online gaming attention dont mean shit to me. what do you mean victories can be purchased? I dont care about that shit. what others game they got this like based in america. also...go fuck yourself.
    edited 16.07.2015
    no I am not looking for drama. I dont need any attention. no one knows anyone on this game. getting online gaming attention dont mean shit to me. what do you mean victories can be purchased? I dont care about that shit. what others game they got this like based in america. also...go fuck yourself.

First You Have No Respect For Anyone , Not Even For Yourself , If I Was Your Dad , Id Murder You In A Long Time Ago. -_- Dont Asnwer Me Anymore Lol , Its Impossible To Talk With Kids , Its True.
    King Nesi @ usa 1
    edited 16.07.2015
    Hey hey hey, settle down. This is about me... remember? Lol I'm kidding, but this is a place to introduce myself (and maybe a place for others to introduce themselves) not for fights

Ssam42 @ usa 1

edited 16.07.2015
    Ssam42 wrote: »
    Hey hey hey, settle down. This is about me... remember? Lol I'm kidding, but this is a place to introduce myself (and maybe a place for others to introduce themselves) not for fights

Forgot , Welcome Aboard Sam! wish You Good Luck In Empire And The Bests In Your Life. :)
    King Nesi @ usa 1
    edited 16.07.2015
    Lol thanks, I hope to have to have good time in the game and at the forums

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• CM MargoCM Margo Posts: 806
    edited 17.07.2015
    Hi Ssam42,

Welcome to the forums! Apologies for the language in this thread, it's not usually like this! :D

I'm going to close this thread and this is a warning, more language like this and there will be consequences.

~CM Margo
This discussion has been closed.