Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Death Riders and fake screenshots

Ssam42 (US1)Ssam42 (US1) Posts: 421
edited 16.07.2015 in US Migration Content - PvP
Hello everyone,
it has come to my attention that people have lately been editing their screenshots.
As my example... the alliance "Death Riders"
Now, many know me as a peaceful person. However it very much disturbs me when an alliance will use FAKE screenshots to lie. So called "100 monuments" or however much they said is a complete lie. They don't even own a single one! Also so called "top 10 alliance" ya... you guessed it all right. They aren't even top 500. I don't want to call out this specific alliance, because many more people are using editing to tools to make their screenshots completely fake. This needs to stop, using fake screenshots does... well... nothing! Why lie though? It doesn't make sense, for instance. They stated that MISC is 18th in terms of power. That's obviously not true! They're 3rd, you can see it nice and plain in the alliance rankings. Again, this isn't really about Death Riders, it's more about fake screenshots. I just decided to use them as an example.

Post what you think about fake screenshots here
Post edited by Ssam42 (US1) on

Proud Recruiter of KingdomOfDeath

Ssam42 @ usa 1

Comments

• Ssam42 (US1)Ssam42 (US1) Posts: 421
    edited 16.07.2015
    Also, nobody trust/join Death Riders. They use fake screenshots, lie, and betray you. They are also HUGE hypocrites. For example, their leader attacked me once, as retaliation I attacked back. He then went on to complain about how he was in flames and that attacking him was bad. (Like I said... Hypocrite). But it didn't end there... He attacked me again, trying to deceive me that he wasn't. Again... I attacked him back. He went completely berserk! Cussing, yelling. Again, all that happened was I attacked him back for attacking me. He then took fake screenshots, and sent them to my alliance and GGE. Well after that he attacked my rvs, op, and ice mc. Wait, let me correct myself. he didn't attack, he had to have a lvl 60 clear out my troops so he could win. The funny part? I sent my troops away 5 seconds before his attack landed, and retreated my troops just in time to beat him. He still didn't win even with help. It's sad really. He hides behind lies. He sent in a fake screenshot, that was obviously fake! (it was of a message, the original part was "Think whatever you want" the more blurry, slightly off position/FAKE part was how I so called said that I stalked him down.well it all doesn't matter now, because I'm a higher level now, 2x stronger, and back in my alliance who is disgusted with his cowardly attempt. I want to warn everybody to know not to trust Death Riders or their so called "leader" DR:Posidion! And to always becarwful who you talk with! If you ever see one of Death Riders members... Tell them how disgusted you are with them. (Or read their alliance description for a good laugh)

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• edited 16.07.2015
    they attack people in storms. they are an old grumpy account they have really no use for.
    edited 16.07.2015
    I suggested to GGE to ban them, however as cheesy as it may sound, I was too kind to actually try. However! If a GGE staff member is reading this and consider fake screenshots and scamming to be against the rules... Contact me. Anyone else here with stories about them?

Ssam42 @ usa 1

edited 16.07.2015
    Ok ok, it's not about them. I apologize for getting off track. But people should really stop using fake screenshots. It's quite easy actually... And even easier to tell it's a lie. But I truly apologize if I sounded mean.

Ssam42 @ usa 1

Sign In to comment.