We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Introduction: The Knights Adventure

CM EvokeCM Evoke Posts: 801
O1Bcyxn.png

Hi everyone!

In this section we welcome all custom forum games. Maybe you would like to rate the signature above you or post a riddle, it’s totally up to you!

Let's start things off...

This is officially the first forum game! Let's hope you enjoy it.

The Knight's Adventure

Jeffrey the Knight has been left behind. His army had to run for their lives and he's alone, with no clue how to get back to his Empire! Jeffrey starts scouting the area to weigh up his options and runs into a huge, vile Ogre. Jeffrey goes to draw his weapon and is empty handed...

It's up to you what happens next to Jeffrey on his adventure home!

No more than 300 characters per user please :)

Have fun!
Your Empire Team

Post edited by CM Evoke on

Comments

• yo_manyo_man Posts: 70
    edited 07.02.2015
    he gets eaten by the ogre
    yo_man @ usa 1
  • edited 27.02.2015
    But then the ogre gets sick and spits him out
  • TactiCool PandaTactiCool Panda Posts: 123
    edited 27.02.2015
    So Jeffery runs to his local Starbucks and orders....
    ra7cj93.png
    Shadow Legion
    "Today, somewhere in the world, someone is training to kill you. What are you doing?"
    FAQ's My Advice Join Shadow Legion Winter FAQ
    Outpost FAQ Attack! Defend Events Contact Support
  • Pheonix1650Pheonix1650 Posts: 4
    edited 28.02.2015
    deciding not to fight, he takes the ogre to Taco bell.
    when the ogre asks him his name Jefery replies, "Mah name i' Jeeeeeeeff.
    Pheonix1650 @ usa 1
  • Zax SteelZax Steel Posts: 19
    edited 26.03.2015
    And then the ogre said his name is FeJ-rey.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Zax Steel @ Molokai, Hawaii \ U.S.A
    Member Of HEAVYCROSS
    edited 26.03.2015
    So Jeffery runs to his local Starbucks and orders....
    A giant mocha grande with whip cream, for the ogre as a distraction. But .........
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Member Of HEAVYCROSS
    edited 26.03.2015
    deciding not to fight, he takes the ogre to Taco bell.
    when the ogre asks him his name Jefery replies, "Mah name i' Jeeeeeeeff.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Member Of HEAVYCROSS
  • EagleSwayerEagleSwayer Posts: 2
    edited 26.03.2015
    But He Dies While Trying To Twerk It Off! :D
    EagleSwayer @ usa 1
  • edited 30.05.2015
    so he takes a big stick and a match, lights the match and puts fire on the big stick to scare the ogre!
  • edited 31.05.2015
    Beaten and disheveled, the ogre looks up at Jeffery with large, pleading eyes. Brushing a fly away from his sunken cheeks, he forces words from cracked lips..." Sir...have mercy upon me! I am but an exile from a far-away land, my inheritance taken by the wiles of an evil uncle. Oh the rubies I have lost...my only hope the few friends left to me in my homeland." The ogre lets out a piteous sob and continues. "Would that I had a friend in this place...some noble soul, such as yourself, who could be moved to aid such a creature as I. Why, for a mere $200, I could send home and enlist the aid of friends there, and retake my kingdom and inheritance from the usurper. I could then make you wealthy beyond your wildest dreams..."
    Moved by the ogre's speech, Jeffrey reaches into his pocket and produces...
    <paste pompous signature here>
  • Count LeoneCount Leone Posts: 126
    edited 20.07.2015
    $200. Jeffrey has trouble deciding weather he should give the money to the ogre that had attacked him so mercilessly
    The Ogre's eyes widened into hopeful, beady globes of anticipation.
    This made up Jefferey's mind for him, and he handed the money to the ogre.
    This, a simple act of kindness, meant the whole world to the ogre, for the first time in many years, a human, a true gentleman, had shone compassion to the poor ogre. The ogre couldn't help but stare at the most precious gift ever given to him. This money could buy him far more than an inheritance, it bought him hope, love, and courage where there was none.
    The ogre was speechless, "and you can keep your riches beyond my wildest dreams." said Jefferey, "your friendship shall be enough.
    ~Count Leone~

Co-Operator and Diplomatic Overseer of Noble Empire
    423d3a0cebea3938c2873a2886e8823f.jpg
    Proud Member of the family of VSK
  • electronianelectronian Posts: 59
    edited 20.07.2015
    But then a wizard appeared, saying, " Ha Ha, now I have ALL your riches, filthy ogre ", and taking the money, he teleported away as suddenly as he came.
    "that's the wizard that my uncle hired to protect my riches", said the ogre,"I hope my uncles okay, even if he stole from me, he's still my uncle".
    ~electronian~
    ~leader of noble empire~
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9gBTmY87POb7ulnsxT6uDIAPS23ihIxOYlXLjqTx3zKVccqdCZA
  • Count LeoneCount Leone Posts: 126
    edited 21.07.2015
    "Wow..." said Jeffrey, "that guys got some serious issues."
    "Yeah", said the ogre, that's my filthy, insane, evil, greedy, level seventy, uncle for you!" shouted the ogre, working himself into a rampage.
    "We should set a trap for him, stop him from stealing the money." said Jeffrey, trying to calm the ogre.
    "Like what?" pouted the ogre.
    "First we'll need to gather supplies...

Meanwhile in a country far far away~

The Evil Uncle sat on his throne in a great hall of lavishing Ivory and Gold. His Ring covered hands stroking his pet wolfhound, Dave. Suddenly With a Wooosh, and a snap crackle pop, the Wizard appeared kneeling toward the King.
    "M'lord, I have caught the Ogre red handed, he is coming, he will enlist the help of his friends, he will try to take your throne from you." reported the Wizard.
    A cruel, and wicked sneer took form on the uncles face, stroking his cold steel sword, he said in a voice like needles, "Then we shall be ready for him." cackled the king.
    empire_character_wolfvvrc2.jpg
    ~Count Leone~

Co-Operator and Diplomatic Overseer of Noble Empire
    423d3a0cebea3938c2873a2886e8823f.jpg
    Proud Member of the family of VSK
  • edited 20.08.2015
    Sir Jeff remembers he has his pocket gismo to find weapons, he finds an enchanted sword, chops down a tree & slays the ogre skins 'em & makes kite & flies back to his Home Castle. Then he gets a message the ogres kin stole treasure & he's asked to recover it from a far away Castle beyond he The Great Empire.
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  • The Ninja Clan stirred in there camps, for there had been a great disturbance in the force, a human and ogre were working together! The ninja finally awoke from there slumber, awaking in blood lust, and calling forth there armies in the kingdom of Berimond!

~"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."~

~NL~

•  But he couldn't make it, since his car was in the shop. He had tried to borrow his sister's car, but she was all huffy and said he never came around unless he wanted something...typical sister bs. So the White Wolf of War was forced to remain in the Depths of Hades while the War Horns of Ragnarok blared on like the car alarms of creation. There seemed no end in sight, until....
    <paste pompous signature here>
  • Noble Leone (ASIA1)Noble Leone (ASIA1) Posts: 1,633
    edited 23.09.2015
    Finally, the Necromancer conjured a plan, he would form a magnificent army, under the control of he, and all the other great warlords of his time, the Robber Baron King was the first to be recruited, all it took was a small bribery, next the Pirates from the Blade Coast, they would do anything for blood shed, following in soot came the Barbarian King, the Shadow Mercenaries, Bounty Hunters, the remnants of the Ninja Empire, the Wyrm, the evil uncle, the Foreigners, Nomads, Cultists, the king from the Depths of Hades, and the Trolls, Goblins, Orks, Duarves, witches, Saromon, and Sauron, finally he got Ragnoak out of his predicament, and even recruited his sister, and pulling a slick one, recruited both warring factions of Berimond, misleading them into believing that he would support them in there petty battles. 

~NL~

• realizing all to late the great powers of the west united against the rising power, it was called to the attention of the empourer by none other than the usually incompetent King Ludwick the Round, they massed together there oun army composed of the great empires of the west, the Sea Queen, her kingdom long plagued by the pirates of the Blade Coast, was the first to hop on board, with all the castle lords of the great empires fallowing in soot were the Marawder, Mercenaries, Renegade Spies, Shady Lady, the King from the underworld, unfortunatly, the cowardly king from the thorn king was a show. They banded together for the first time to fight this new power growing in the east under the great volcanoes of Fire Peaks.

~NL~

• The wolf lead his vast pack into fire peaks, for the sought revenge on the great fire Wyrm, he had attacked the wolves great home among the ice glaciers of everwinter, it had been 10 years this very day, the wolf had still been a pup, but innocence does not shield one from the great terrors of the Wyrm, it had swooped down from the sky, spewing forth great torrents of flame, and smoke, the glaciers had melted from the fiery torrent, flooding over the landscape bring with it a the charred corpses of the greater amount of the wolf pack, there bodies blackened and covered in soot. The wolf pup named Hound had hidden in a small crevice in the ice, shielding himself from the onslaught, he and several other wolfs were the only remaining members of the once great pack, they set out to build an army for revenge on the Wyrm for his unprovoked deeds.

~NL~

• But the Wolf was only one small faction of the great battle at hand, for he was unknowingly stepping into a crossfire, as the ogre and his human friend lad the armies of good into the fire peaks to Mt. Doom, the home of the great fire Wyrm of old, and as the white wolf led his oun pack into the armies of the fire peaks, he was closely followed by the numerous great armies, led to destroy the evil in fire peaks. The wolf charged at the army of darkness, with there trolls, orks, goblins, and other great armies, teeth bit down on steal, and sword sliced through pelt, though the white wolf was immortal, his army was not, and the fast approaching military might would trap the white wolf in a battle he would never forget, as arrows rained from the sky, and battle cries were shouted, and the great fir Wyrm stirred and rose out of the fiery depths of Mt. Doom, rising out of the smoke and ash, opening his great blazing eyes, and soaring high into the sky, put forth a torrent of flame so perilous, none dared near it, and the great legendary battle between good, and avil, had begun.

~NL~

Sign In to comment.