Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion: Berimond Returns!

179»

Comments

• Berimont: Transfer of Troops

I have been playing this new event for the second time now,what i like to do is to defend my camp,maxed walls level 3 towers etc...it is all good exept that if i transfer defenders to berimont, i have to get rid of my attackers that i transferred to my camp and then again i have to get rid of my defenders again to get attackers into berimont, there is now way i can take them back and transfer attackers or defenders of witch ever i need...that makes it a bit difficult i have to get rid of my defenders sending them on a suicide mission to enable me to tranfer attackers...is there a way of gge fixing this so we can transfer troops from berimont to our main castles in the game...

War Princess... 
    You do know that the auxiliaries are mixed use troops meaning they can attack and defend, right?
    Snake Plissken @ usa 1
  • yap just had this happen to me I made a hit and guy attack me back in green land  with 1800 men and to this defense he did it for glory both of us are 70 lv but I'm a 10 and he's 150 so it's ok BS what I say if your going fight in a battlefield  have some honor about yourself  think only thing we should in berimond is the name of the play and lv that's it .But I don't now what's done I won't be go back in if this is the way things are going to be.
    So you are upset because you are getting attacked in a war game?
    Snake Plissken @ usa 1
  • Lord Roj (GB1)Lord Roj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,125
    Berimont: Transfer of Troops

I have been playing this new event for the second time now,what i like to do is to defend my camp,maxed walls level 3 towers etc...it is all good exept that if i transfer defenders to berimont, i have to get rid of my attackers that i transferred to my camp and then again i have to get rid of my defenders again to get attackers into berimont, there is now way i can take them back and transfer attackers or defenders of witch ever i need...that makes it a bit difficult i have to get rid of my defenders sending them on a suicide mission to enable me to tranfer attackers...is there a way of gge fixing this so we can transfer troops from berimont to our main castles in the game...

War Princess... 
    Use auxillaries to defend.
    Lord Roj @ en 1
  • Hori (GB1)Hori (GB1) GB1 Posts: 71
    I can send units from op to Berimont but can't send tools for Berimont from main castle to op
    Hori @ en 1
  • Now , I have to say that I am very proud about this event , I thought that will be shame hard ass ruby event , but it's a balanced one , your hard work in this event will be paid  enough. Good job GGE !
    C0ton @ ro 1
    Uneori ca sa castigi razboiul trebuie sa pierzi o lupta , dar cel mai important e sa stim diferenta dintre lupta si razboi ca s-ar putea sa pierdem tot.
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 337
    I do think it a shame that the resources and food you win in Beri don't come home to your main at the end of the event, but how's this for a possible suggestion, GGE:

Any resources from Beri camps, as it isn't going to the player themselves, gets automatically added to their Alliance Funds?

The benefit that the smaller alliances would get is huge. It would be a drop in the ocean for the big alliances, but wouldn't it be grand if just for a change it wasn't all about widening the gap between the top alliances and everyone else

Osiris @ en 1
  • DaBigFoot (GB1)DaBigFoot (GB1) Posts: 5
    edited 21.10.2015
    Beri for lvl 70s is good now.
    Post edited by DaBigFoot (GB1) on
    DaBigFoot @ en 1
    A f2p player.
  • Lord Roj (GB1)Lord Roj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,125
    Beri for lvl 70s is good now.
    Its easy and safe, but lacks the excitement of old berimond. I am not really complaining though, I had so much of old equip I was not doing beri anymore, but now get a lot out of it. I just think some of the newer players will miss out of the old style free for all action.
    Lord Roj @ en 1
Sign In to comment.