Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion: Berimond Returns!

Comments

• I AM SPARTA (GB1)I AM SPARTA (GB1) Posts: 164
    edited 07.09.2015
    sorry guys where can i view updates???
    I AM SPARTA
  • sarah gray (GB1)sarah gray (GB1) Posts: 4
    edited 07.09.2015
    Berimond was fantastic, the best event in the game, I loved it, And now this, I am fuming. Cant win honour in berimond any more. Did none of you get that if 1 player loses honour, the other gets it? Keeping your honour was about being smart , playing with good stratergy, and the best players come out on top. GONE.
    It was a level playing field cos all the camps started the same, and the lower levels if smart could hold their own against the level 70ies. GONE. Now 3 levels.
    And you needed no res to play, GONE. And you needed no troops to play, just used berimond support. GONE.

And you could bring hundreds or troops home that were almost as strong as veteran swords, but only ate 4 food. And ranged ones too. That had better not be GONE also.

And if you played it well you got a great decorative, and 2 great bits of armour, and you did not need to be a top player with rubies galore to get them, you just had to play the game better than the other players, on a level playing field. THAT HAD BETTER NOT BE GONE TOO!!!!

Looks like a great event totally wrecked to me.
    sarah gray @ en 1
  • 007Ben2007Ben2 Posts: 1,269
    edited 07.09.2015
    Lexx7 wrote: »
    i guess GGE soldout to some other company or something, no way this update came from the guys who regularly make the updates

Would explain why partner sites get early access.

It's a conspiracy, man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    007Ben2 wrote: »
    Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.
  • Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
    edited 07.09.2015
    sarah gray wrote: »
    Berimond was fantastic, the best event in the game, I loved it, And now this, I am fuming. Cant win honour in berimond any more. Did none of you get that if 1 player loses honour, the other gets it? Keeping your honour was about being smart , playing with good stratergy, and the best players come out on top. GONE.
    It was a level playing field cos all the camps started the same, and the lower levels if smart could hold their own against the level 70ies. GONE. Now 3 levels.
    And you needed no res to play, GONE. And you needed no troops to play, just used berimond support. GONE.

And you could bring hundreds or troops home that were almost as strong as veteran swords, but only ate 4 food. And ranged ones too. That had better not be GONE also.

And if you played it well you got a great decorative, and 2 great bits of armour, and you did not need to be a top player with rubies galore to get them, you just had to play the game better than the other players, on a level playing field. THAT HAD BETTER NOT BE GONE TOO!!!!

Hm, fair enough. I do suppose this event can be seen two ways, and as I've played little of Berimond, I hadn't considered your viewpoint.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
  • sarah gray (GB1)sarah gray (GB1) Posts: 4
    edited 07.09.2015
    Youve played little of berimod. Thats just it, play once lose your troops lose you honour and say stuff that its c###. Well thats what happened to me, and the second time.
    But I went back and back and learned the game, and learned how to be the one who won honour and learned how to win the decoratives and the equipment.
    And now the players who went once ,moaned their heads off and never learned to play berimond will have their day and its made easy for them, and no hardships for them.
    Tell em to struggle and strive and work for it. Is the new game a walk in the park for anyone who wants to throw the rubies around? Hope not, hope there is something in it for those of us who are willing to search and experiment and learn.
    sarah gray @ en 1
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    edited 08.09.2015
    You know I love it when players start to complain about an update or for the matter applaud an up-grade when it is announced. Remember GGE does not tell us what all they really change. Until we see the up-date and understand the full ramifications we can not say whether it is good or bad. We can say it sounds like a good idea, or interesting thought or I do not like the idea of changing things, but that is it.
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • Warrior_Lord (US1)Warrior_Lord (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225
    edited 08.09.2015
    My favorite part of an update is all the things that get screwed up after
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• Faathih (AU1)Faathih (AU1) Posts: 111
    edited 08.09.2015
    Why take out capturing camps? This how we take out stronger players, get rid of their camps, now they, esepecially those who just buy them troops can just shoot away .. Can't expect us to hit them every second can you.
    That said other new things.. I will see how it turns out before commenting, all seems good though
    Faathih @ au 1
  • Lord Roj (GB1)Lord Roj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,125
    edited 08.09.2015

I enjoyed berimond, I have 8 sets of equip* so I know how to play it, but it needed an update, because of honour stealing too many players didn't join. Remember berimond was created in the days when you lost honour for unsuccessful attacks. I was not going to do it anymore, if you don't need or want the equip then there is not much to play for., I will definitely give this new one a go though.

Don't worry our experience in how to play berimond will still give us an advantage, you still get the free troops and gallantry points I think will be earnt in the same way. Which means lvl 30s will still enjoy some protection because they will not offer glory. In fact we'll get quite a few high level beri noobs who you can farm out, even if they have a bigger camp.

* Or rather had, I have had to sell quite a few because the inventory is too small!
    Lord Roj @ en 1
  • I AM SPARTA (GB1)I AM SPARTA (GB1) Posts: 164
    edited 08.09.2015
    i think myself it will be crap as cause u dont loose honour no one will fight they will just hide troops
    I AM SPARTA
  • Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
    edited 08.09.2015
    Youve played little of berimod. Thats just it, play once lose your troops lose you honour and say stuff that its c###. Well thats what happened to me, and the second time.
    But I went back and back and learned the game, and learned how to be the one who won honour and learned how to win the decoratives and the equipment.
    And now the players who went once ,moaned their heads off and never learned to play berimond will have their day and its made easy for them, and no hardships for them.
    Tell em to struggle and strive and work for it. Is the new game a walk in the park for anyone who wants to throw the rubies around? Hope not, hope there is something in it for those of us who are willing to search and experiment and learn.

That isn't what I said. As a point of reference, "little" was a under-exaggeration. I've played plenty of Berimond. In fact, I've played this game longer than Berimond's been part of it. It's quite hard not to have played it at least every other time it's come around.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
    edited 08.09.2015
    i think myself it will be crap as cause u dont loose honour no one will fight they will just hide troops

Yes, as I said they need to offer gallantry points for defense, or only beri noobs will defend.
    Lord Roj @ en 1
  • DanSwayer (IN1)DanSwayer (IN1) Posts: 33
    edited 08.09.2015
    There are parts that I hate and parts I love.

nd there r parts i don't understand...

anyways, execting a good time in beri this time around!! :D
    Dragon's Sin of Wrath DanSwayer the Immortal @ india 1
    The Everchanging lvl 70+
    Proud member of ILLUMINATI

1jpg

Use this link to know who you truly are:

http://www.nodiatis.com/personalityquestions.htm
  • CESLIPlayer2CESLIPlayer2 Posts: 20
    edited 08.09.2015
    hi gge looks like new update for berimond berimond is very good event for those who are hungry for honor but most of lv 60+ player dont risk to go there because you can be defeted by every one because the same number of soldiers so we dont want to loose honor so in this berimond event there are two ways to make this event fair for everybody
    1) is that all attacks you send or recive no honor will teaken or won
    2) or make the event for lv saperated like lv30-40 lv40-50 and lv60-70
    CesliPlayer Gondor
    whiteliondude.jpg
  • OdinsenThor (SKN1)OdinsenThor (SKN1) Posts: 78
    edited 08.09.2015
    Got mixed feelings about this update.

Especially the 3 starting settings. Now people will start up with different strength levels at their camp based on how much they willing to spend. Have to agree that Berimond was ready for an upgrade.
    Have a feeling that some of the update will be good. For example phantom battles for those who arrive late. But I unsure about other parts. Will have to play and see how it turns out. Will miss the Berimond troops, if they are gone.

As for the old Berimond. Loved the event.
    edited 08.09.2015
    Will miss the Berimond troops, if they are gone.

CM already said we would still get the care packages.
    1) is that all attacks you send or recive no honor will teaken or won

The update briefing says that honour will not be lost.
    Lord Roj @ en 1
  • Conan (GB1)Conan (GB1) Posts: 1,609
    edited 08.09.2015
    When does EN1 get beri?

RIP FreeDominion, you were great.

Conan @ Nowhereinperticular @ UK1
    Barack Obama
    giphygif
    Approves this Forumer.

• ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    edited 08.09.2015
    hot gamer wrote: »
    when does en1 get beri?

never!!!!!!!
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• VitiferVitifer Posts: 52
    edited 08.09.2015
    I bet this will be for the worse... Looks like another money grabbing exercise to me. I hadn't done Beri for a long time as I found it tedious, and the rewards weren't great either.

Come on people... you're not that gullible are you... when did GGS ever give us anything without hidden agenda or costs?

Reading the comments and update I personally think this will be another boring and expensive change. Bring back the old Nomad camps... and keep the new rewards, but just 4 silly camps is pathetic. Bring back the level 60s, 70, and 80s camps and allow us to increase their status without having to use silly time skips... Make it a level playing field for all, so that a level 20 has as much chance as a level 70 of winning something... you'll get more people interested instead of making it impossible for lower levels to complete.
    Vitifer @ en 1
Sign In to comment.