Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion: Berimond Returns!

Comments

• soldiersanttu (SKN1)soldiersanttu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 523
    edited 07.09.2015
    Flare10 wrote: »
    Lower levels won't stand a chance as they'll just get attacked by all the higher levels who won't lose any honour.

And who cares to attack since you can't get honor or conquer camps anymore?

And before it was Lower levels steal all our honor and we can't get it back, only lose more if we attack them!
    Revenge time, noobs!!!

Now you changed beri from PvP to just like you hit robber towers.

I like honor is removed, I like new rewards.

I don't like premade camps, or that you can't conquer them.

New soldiers I don't know yet but sound insane.
    soldiersanttu @ skn 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elliotell3332Elliotell3332 Posts: 806
    edited 07.09.2015
    Hol-
    This is an awesome update. I'm super excited for it now!
    @USA 1
    Member of Achilles Blade
    *currently sobbing cause I miss lexx already...*
    Do not click this thing that I stole from my brother.
    "We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are hard."
    Tips concerning Bullying
    tie.png
    I...Tied..? Wha-? How did that last kill go?
    Programmer fluent in: C, C++, Java, Javascript, J-Query, HTML, CSS, PHP, Ruby, Python, and more.
  • SadhappyRulerSadhappyRuler Posts: 101
    edited 07.09.2015
    Ok Thank you Steve!
    Please forward my suggestions & feedback-

The new update sounds good, it would be better if a month would be given for it as there aren't any penalties now.

The camps should have some good gaps but the main gap should be between Resource camps & free camps. Ruby camps should be better but resource camps should be decent also. Say-

Ruby Camp Resource camp
    1000 troops 200 troops
    200% morale 140% morale

Actually, if you let us have 200 troops, then the event becomes more fun for everyone. Now, 100 troops will also do. But please give us 100 so that we don't have to worry about being powerless ( as in the current berimond system) In the previous system, there was a HUGE gap

Ruby players had 800 troops but we had only 50 troops. We were relied 100% on rewards I guess. If its longer then actually building will have a lot of value & Ofcourse it is a huge gap ( 1000:100) But seriously better that 800:50.

Thank you
    SadhappyRuler @ WWW 1
  • Lord Roj (GB1)Lord Roj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,125
    edited 07.09.2015
    And who cares to attack since you can't get honor or conquer camps anymore?

And before it was Lower levels steal all our honor and we can't get it back, only lose more if we attack them!
    Revenge time, noobs!!!

Now you changed beri from PvP to just like you hit robber towers.

I like honor is removed, I like new rewards.

You still get gallantry points / glory from player attacks so its still PvP. And yes now those lvl 30 (who have same troops so should be fair game) can't just farm honour from front line.

One more thing, now you have prebuilt camps do you still get 24hr dove?
    Lord Roj @ en 1
  • soldiersanttu (SKN1)soldiersanttu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 523
    edited 07.09.2015
    Lord Roj wrote: »
    You still get gallantry points / glory from player attacks so its still PvP. And yes now those lvl 30 (who have same troops so should be fair game) can't just farm honour from front line.

One more thing, now you have prebuilt camps do you still get 24hr dove?

I will just have attackers and fire castellan - no damage, and since attackers kills nothing, he gets no gallantry or glory points.
    soldiersanttu @ skn 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lord Roj (GB1)Lord Roj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,125
    edited 07.09.2015
    I will just have attackers and fire castellan - no damage, and since attackers kills nothing, he gets no gallantry or glory points.

free troops are defense and attack, so do give glory, and says buildings do not burn, so may not even need fire caste. There is not much incentive to defend, so at least 1 pt for successful defense would be good.
    Lord Roj @ en 1
  • samasensei3samasensei3 Posts: 1,087
    edited 07.09.2015
    Sounds great to be honest but will never really know untill it comes out, which i hope is tomorrow after WOTR?

Hope there is new equip as well, maybe one with hero set ?
    hPYb0.jpg
    Sometimes i get so lucky with these foreigners ;)
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 07.09.2015
    Come on GGS!
    Keep it up!
    You've made the game more difficult for non-ruby players!
    (sarcastic)
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • Tammy999Tammy999 Posts: 112
    edited 07.09.2015
    Sounds great to be honest but will never really know untill it comes out, which i hope is tomorrow after WOTR?

Hope there is new equip as well, maybe one with hero set ?
    Doubt they'd do it when Blades running.
    Tammy999 @ en 1
  • NickDude (US1)NickDude (US1) Posts: 4,268
    edited 07.09.2015
    Woah . . . The Era of Non- Money Grabbing starts for this point on!!!!!!! GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:8o
    Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire,Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves,not rules.~
    Sandravlc's Logbook- Chronicle I

• Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 07.09.2015
    sandravlc wrote: »
    Woah . . . The Era of Non- Money Grabbing starts for this point on!!!!!!! GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:8o
    Are you sure?
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • NickDude (US1)NickDude (US1) Posts: 4,268
    edited 07.09.2015
    I think so . . .
    Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire,Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves,not rules.~
    Sandravlc's Logbook- Chronicle I

• trivun600000098trivun600000098 Posts: 9
    edited 07.09.2015
    Well, I like it

But how many troops will be on walls of veteran camp?
    trivun600000098 @ WWW 1
  • ABCABCABCABCABCABCABCABC Posts: 549
    edited 07.09.2015
    This actually sounds good :O.

how long will it run for?
    Will there be cool down on the resource village things? How about on players?
    You said they never go hospital-does that mean they all die or just the correct amount live
    Will we be able to feast in berimond?
    What do you mean by cheap? Cheap enough for lower levels to keep up recruiting?
    how fast is "quickly recruiting?

Here is the one I really want to know: will we receive pictures of the camps before entering? If I'm gonna drop rubies (depending on the cost) I want to know what the morale will be. I'm gonna want to know what the troop capacity is. I don't care if these are ruby versions or not, but if I'm spending rubies to get in I want to know what I'm getting out of it instead of going in blind.

and btw I always farmed the lvl 30s on the frontlines probably won't change that now.
    "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****"

Ab8CKOc.png Bring back the old castles
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,352
    edited 07.09.2015
    Well if there is New equipment or hero;s from New Berimond , GGE really needs to expand our inventory storage, as i have huge problems , already deleted 5 armour equipment from nomads , it seems a shame we have to do this after all the work to obtain them . Steve please ask GGE to expand the inventory , otherwise there is no point to enter events, and soon i guess a lot more players will want this
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Astraa009 (INT1)Astraa009 (INT1) Posts: 2,087
    edited 07.09.2015
    Well if there is New equipment or hero;s from New Berimond , GGE really needs to expand our inventory storage, as i have huge problems , already deleted 5 armour equipment from nomads , it seems a shame we have to do this after all the work to obtain them . Steve please ask GGE to expand the inventory , otherwise there is no point to enter events, and soon i guess a lot more players will want this
    The heroes just took more space from the inventory!
    International 1
    King Astraa009 the Steel-Hearted
    Level 70 legend level 17

United States 1
    Viscount Astraa009
    Level 27
  • LegendaryLia7 (INT1)LegendaryLia7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    edited 07.09.2015
    When does update go live?
  • celine09 (INT1)celine09 (INT1) Posts: 322
    edited 07.09.2015
    Not bad. but lots might hate it. i think bigger players will bully smaller ones everytime

Level :70

Alliance: Iron Matrix
    Proud non-ruby player...

The higher you go... The harder you fall

Take life one step at a time...

Never forget, Never forgive...

• Lucas1999 (NL1)Lucas1999 (NL1) Posts: 474
    edited 07.09.2015
    Best update in times. There is not much too loose in Berimond any more. Before I never went to Berimond because I know it would always loose much Honor and would burn easily. Both are gone, so I will enjoy Berimond again.

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• Zz_CreeperZz_Creeper Posts: 6
    edited 07.09.2015
    I love this update! now i can play without losing honor! TYSM GGE
    Zz_Creeper @ WWW 2
Sign In to comment.