Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Misc Failing

146»

Comments

• RonRNRonRN Posts: 106
    edited 07.09.2015
    Keenanxbox wrote: »
    believe me nobody in FK key shares despite what that one member says about how he and another member shared PW,they were strongly reprimanded for their incident.

Have you been taking lessons in 'how to lie' from Fartnoir? Neither of you have even a shred of believability.

I know firsthand what FK reprimands for forum posts are like. The censorship is real, GGE.

ux0bdFD.png
    Keenanxbox wrote: »
    who said it had to be heart who she gave the info to?lol idk what happened so wont speculate
    ICC Kon members gather outside her window and look at her and follow her all over town.

It was Heart herself who said she wasn't given the info. She claimed to have "just guessed" the information. (Her excellent lying skills at work lol). Abbie did not volunteer the information to many, if any, people on GGE. I think it's more likely that Abbie was cyberstalked... perhaps Heart found her facebook page then worked from there and eventually looked her up on the State Bar. Regardless of how she found the information, it was woefully inappropriate to bring it up on the forum. Especially when Heart went on several rants about not bringing up real life on the forums:
    Heartnoir wrote: »
    If you can't distinguish between a "prank" or "troll" and the deliberate use of real life personal information to insult, intimidate or harm another individual playing this game, I truly feel sorry for you.

Pretty hypocritical don't you think?
    Why don't you grow up Abbie and quit throwing around your pet names for me. Get a life. Better yet, spend some time trying to pass your bar exam.

CUml7eAPJOl3i.gif
    ^ Kleenex and the asshole high horse
  • Heartnoir (US1)Heartnoir (US1) US1 Posts: 512
    edited 07.09.2015
    RonRN wrote: »
    Abbie did not volunteer the information to many, if any, people on GGE.

So once again Ron, since by your own admission, Abbie brought up the information about her studies to at least some on GGE (and others have confirmed that they were aware), isn't it just as likely that I had heard about her studies just as as I said I did from the beginning, from someone who heard it from someone else? In addition, I never gave out her private information, I made a suggestion as to how she might better spend her time. As was previously explained, some of us have actually experienced rl stalking, including the posting of phone numbers and home address among many other very real impositions on our privacy. Your fixation with this entire stalking scenario, your false accusations and bringing it up incessantly to the Forum is bordering on the obsessive. I have a suggestion for Abbie if she feels she was or is being stalked, she should take that information to the authorities and to GGE as I can assure you it is a very serious issue. Your constant drumming of your false accusations is only trivializing this.

093d180a8d1f52e3702fad395caae319.png

Heartnoir @ usa 1

"You must have big rats if you need Hattori Hanzo's steel
    . . . Huge."
  • Black OrpheusBlack Orpheus Posts: 107
    edited 07.09.2015
    Why did she get banned then?
    Roar, and RIP

0b10ae71f19b0ffd22212286008a8f01.png
    edited 07.09.2015
    Why did she get banned then?

Excellent question!
    So once again Ron, since by your own admission, Abbie brought up the information about her studies to at least some on GGE (and others have confirmed that they were aware), isn't it just as likely that I had heard about her studies just as as I said I did from the beginning, from someone who heard it from someone else? In addition, I never gave out her private information, I made a suggestion as to how she might better spend her time. As was previously explained, some of us have actually experienced rl stalking, including the posting of phone numbers and home address among many other very real impositions on our privacy. Your obsession with this entire stalking scenario, your false accusations and bringing it up incessantly to the Forum is bordering on the obsessive. I have a suggestion for Abbie if she feels she was or is being stalked, she should take that information to the authorities and to GGE as I can assure you it is a very serious issue. Your constant drumming of your false accusations is only trivializing this.

People have confirmed they were aware that she studied law, not the bar exam. That's a bit too specific for you to "guess." Nobody believes that. You suck at lying.

13xFbshawwMykw.gif
    edited 07.09.2015
    isn't it just as likely that I had heard about her studies just as as I said I did from the beginning, from someone who heard it from someone else? As was previously explained, some of us have actually experienced rl stalking, including the posting of phone numbers and home address among many other very real impositions on our privacy. ... Your constant drumming of your false accusations is only trivializing this.

Let's analyze, shall we?

Let's assume, for the sake of the argument, that you did come about this information (that Abbie attended law school) through honest means (although, I would find it difficult to believe you came about it honestly since you later lied about it.)---

1. You would have had no way of knowing if she was still a student, if she graduated 1 year ago, if she graduated 20 years ago, or if she never graduated at all, thereby making your "I just guessed" argument ridiculous. The odds that you would be incorrect would have been too great to take such a guess. I conclude that you most certainly knew you were correct to make a statement like that at all.

2. WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU PUT IT ON THE FORUM????? What relevance could this possibly have to the game? If anyone is trivializing this, it's YOU! Since you claim to have experience real life stalking via this game, why would you want to risk providing personal info about Abbie on a public forum like this one? Were you perhaps hoping she might suffer the same fate?

Shame on you, Heart. You never even apologized to Abbie after all this time.
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 07.09.2015
    Aaaaaaand we're going off topic and into arguments again.

Closing the thread, you guys know why. Please keep it calm in the future.

Regards,

Steve.
This discussion has been closed.