We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

War hits ~ [2k+] ~ september

Comments

• GB11 (US1)GB11 (US1) Posts: 491US1
    edited 09.09.2015
    Torcherers vs. NE350

a27d18e4462802f8c81280bb3582dcfc.png
    GB11 @ usa 1

• Azelfian (ASIA1)Azelfian (ASIA1) Posts: 277ASIA1
    edited 09.09.2015
    GB112 wrote: »
    Torcherers vs. NE350

a27d18e4462802f8c81280bb3582dcfc.png

That hit was freaking sweet. On artmoffett of all people too? The defense WIZARD? Nice one.
    Goliath @ Asia1 - Elder Maxson @ USA1 

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 11.09.2015

Torcherers & M8th vs KoN and its sub GK

Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) Posts: 778US1
    Torcherers vs Grumpy Barghest 

Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
    edited 13.09.2015
    Torcherers vs KoN subs

Post edited by Tempus (US1) on
  • Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) Posts: 617US1

• King Morry has been freed!
  • Torcherers vs. WoK (KT)

Torcherers vs. GK sub

tfw 2k reports get pushed out and nobody posts :(

THE HAND AXE OF THE MISC

• mnight (US1)mnight (US1) Posts: 1,428US1
    edited 18.09.2015

TORCHERERS & M8 v KoN n SUBS

Post edited by mnight (US1) on
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    edited 18.09.2015
    Tempus3 said:

Either the KoN side of the house stopped posting for one or both of these reasons:

1: Because they are butthurt to epic proportions
    2: They ain't hitting

I just saw this.  I can answer you about why GK stopped posting: We don't post our hits to a Skype room (unless it's a crazy good one on We_ner or something like that), and we don't otherwise collect them.  It was just a one-man operation (me) putting up what came across my screen, and when I stopped playing the posting from GK stopped.

I'm back in game now :)

I don't plan on investing much time on the forums though except to answer questions or participate in new topics (I say that now, we'll see how well I hold to it, lol).  I suppose that gives your side free reign to give other reasons for it and there's nothing I can do about that, but I'm not interested in the back-and-forth I found myself caught up in just a few months ago.  I need a healthier and less time-consuming start and that's what I'll do!  Your side may claim no hits are going your way, that's what the forums are all about and have at it. :)  If someone else from GK wants to start posting I suppose that's their prerogative.

You guys have some nice hits on here, I'll see you in game!

manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • GB11 (US1)GB11 (US1) Posts: 491US1
    Lol at Manatee.

Four months ago, the hits thread was all your side talked about. Now none of you even post 

2 hours later

just lol at GK

GB11 @ usa 1

• I need a healthier and less time-consuming start and that's what I'll do! 
    so your going to play monopoly? its better for your health and way faster then this war is

im batman
    furture @ EN1
    edited 19.09.2015
    Tempus3 said:

Either the KoN side of the house stopped posting for one or both of these reasons:

I just saw this.  I can answer you about why GK stopped posting: We don't post our hits to a Skype room (unless it's a crazy good one on We_ner or something like that), and we don't otherwise collect them.  It was just a one-man operation (me) putting up what came across my screen, and when I stopped playing the posting from GK stopped.

I don't plan on investing much time on the forums though except to answer questions or participate in new topics (I say that now, we'll see how well I hold to it, lol).  I suppose that gives your side free reign to give other reasons for it and there's nothing I can do about that, but I'm not interested in the back-and-forth I found myself caught up in just a few months ago.  I need a healthier and less time-consuming start and that's what I'll do!  Your side may claim no hits are going your way, that's what the forums are all about and have at it. :)  If someone else from GK wants to start posting I suppose that's their prerogative.

Manatee,

I know there are hits coming to our side, some do make the 2K mark, which leads you only to one conclusion then eh? 

You guys made a thread, was killing it at first, then we caught on, then basically took it over, and like a kid with a toy who doesn't want to share, KoN left the playground to go cry on their big pillows. 
    Post edited by Tempus (US1) on
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    Tempus3 said:

Manatee,

I know there are hits coming to our side, some do make the 2K mark, which leads you only to one conclusion then eh? 

You guys made a thread, was killing it at first, then we caught on, then basically took it over, and like a kid with a toy who doesn't want to share, KoN left the playground to go cry on their big pillows. 

Regarding GB11 - I've consistently said one thing about that thread: it was just for fun and it didn't mean anything.  In fact I was probably the loudest voice about that.  If you guys or some fan of KoN suggested otherwise, I was there to correct them as well. Perhaps your comment was better suited for someone other than me?

Tempus - I'm back but I'm going to try to only be on the forums for advice / questions / updates (i.e. not war related).  The war stuff is going to stay in game for me.  Doing war commentary on the forums, I saw people being too derisive and filled with contempt for my tastes shortly before I took hiatus.  At least in game, I have the loose GK chat going on and the levity that comes with it :)

So if my timing of coming back with a limited forum presence happens to be at a time that KoN does not participate in those threads any more, then that's a coincidence I'm just going to have to endure.  You are free to make whatever insinuations you would like, but  I simply don't want to invest the emotional energy this time around.  I'm back to playing but in a leaner, more time efficient capacity that won't have me second-guessing whether I've offended people or wondering if I said something that might not be factual after I leave a post.

Cheers!

manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • Just going to leave this right here.

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

Just going to leave this right here.

TORCHERERS vs a very Grumpy KoN sub