Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Reward Troops Aren't Rewards.

007Ben2007Ben2 Posts: 1,269
Troops should spawn only when the player logs in for the first time after the requirements for the reward have been met. This would help smaller players who get near a hundred defenders dumped in their main from losing them all. Or worse, losing all their attackers so they cannot loot.

Happened to me on my EN1 account. Fought losing 400-700 food for about a week while still under lvl 20. Shout out to United, you guys are great. Wouldn't have made it nearly that far without you guys. Just lost all my attackers and a good number of my defenders in EN1 main. Just hope I can get this situation under control before it happens all over again when the low-lvl underworld ends and dumps 200ish more troops in my main.

Cliffs: GGE, reward troops should not be dumped in the castle until the player logs in for the first time. Low-lvls can't support it.

P.S. I've seen many "I'm going to quit" threads and threats in my years on GGE. First time I'm actually considering it. If this is how GGE treats a 2-yr, faithful, loyal player then how will they treat everyone else? Was gonna be hard keeping up with both GGE and college anyways.

Inb4 Ray asks for my RVs. (answer is no :D )
Post edited by 007Ben2 on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
007Ben2 wrote: »
Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.

Comments

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    edited 30.08.2015
    Yes, I had always thought the same thing too. Excellent idea. :)
  • Salieri3Salieri3 Posts: 64
    edited 30.08.2015
    Yes, great idea.
    Playing GGS Empire for free by not buying rubies --EVER!
  • I think bigger alliances know how to handle reward troops because thats what keeps the loot coming in by the cart fulls. But yes, lower level players may not cope and the troops may either starve or end up in the military hospital which is detrimental for their looting and functionality in the game. There must be a balance between troop rewards of low level players and higher level players.
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    Great idea.
    Would be very useful.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • Akhil50 (IN1)Akhil50 (IN1) Posts: 4,347
    Agreed 
    Still a Potter-head.  And a starboii

Might Points - Everything you need to know about them is the 2nd most viewed thread in the section with over 40k views, go take a look for some mighty info :)

[email protected]
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    Hey guys,

Cheers for the suggestion! This is something that's come up a few times, and I've spoken to the team about it recently. At the moment, it's something that they're definitely going to have a look into, but it could take some time as it requires a fair amount of Server work.

Hopefully we can eventually get this in the game though, and I'll keep ya updated if I have any additional information :)

Regards,

Steve.
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    Hey guys,

Cheers for the suggestion! This is something that's come up a few times, and I've spoken to the team about it recently. At the moment, it's something that they're definitely going to have a look into, but it could take some time as it requires a fair amount of Server work.

Hopefully we can eventually get this in the game though, and I'll keep ya updated if I have any additional information :)

Regards,

Steve.
    That's great!
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
Sign In to comment.