We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Tired of excuses

jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
GGS get your act together. Accept for once that it's not always the customers fault that their account was messed up. Stop assuming people pass word share and actually look into the matter properly to find out if they did or didn't. And stop saying that the game is unhackable for goodness sake. Nothing is. The forums got hacked didn't they? You'd think that would wake you up.

Alliances have been hacked too but that somehow is their fault. Don't favor those who buy either. And you mr cm, actually forward what we say. I got the infraction the other day didn't I, when I responded what did I get? I didn't get a reply. I was blanked. Do your job properly

And get a proper support team, not one that spends the day doing nothing and is always really busy. If they are actually busy, get more staff!! You get enough money from us.

Fix your game too. You know that lag thing. Guess what, nobody likes it so fix it instead of adding more fakin legendary levels. Around 5 fucking people on a server actually makes use of them!!

Eliot and greyket, in advance lag does exist and its not our computers. Sometimes it is but not always

And I realize I will get banned for this or get restricted access when a cm sees this

STEVE STOP IGNORING MAH THREAD!!!!
Post edited by jollyjack82 on
jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
mayO1xP.png
King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)

Comments

• samasensei3samasensei3 Posts: 1,087
    edited 22.08.2015
    oh sh!t hes clocked the system get him banned now before its too late :P
    hPYb0.jpg
    Sometimes i get so lucky with these foreigners ;)
  • castle patty (INT2)castle patty (INT2) Posts: 386
    edited 22.08.2015
    agreed.......

• Highness Ho (GB1)Highness Ho (GB1) Posts: 2,763
    edited 22.08.2015
    Yup, all they have is an automated response for accounts being hacked. There are probably 3 guys working at GGE:
    The Bug Guy
    The Update Guy
    The Support Guy

All three lack at being good at their job, one sits around eating doughnuts, the other busy taking bribes from a millionaire and the other sits back trolling people.

On a serious note, GGS Support are always busy, and need more staff and need to run on weekends too on shifts. I doubt it's the most demanding and stressful job in the world and they could put more effort into trying harder to help us and actually GET AROUND TO ANSWERING MY TICKET (2 weeks, 2 tickets a CM and an automated response)

Hire more staff.
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

Want a certain castle to go up in flames??? Visit My Bounty Hunting Thread!

Forum member of the month March 2015 WOOOHOOO!!!! Thanks all!!!

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle" (rubies) ~Sun Tzu

I am Catman! The New SuperHero!!!

Member of the Cat family, including Graycat,Elliotell
  • Some guy5 (GB1)Some guy5 (GB1) Posts: 2,248
    edited 22.08.2015
    They seriously need to get their **** together when it comes to this game.
    Some guy5 ex-scrub of en1
    War marshal at Revolution x (Somehow -.- )
    Consumer of pretzels
    http://i.imgur.com/OAysJdg.png

646c0x

• 007Ben2007Ben2 Posts: 1,269
    edited 22.08.2015
    I don't normally call GGS out like this, but there were some valid points presented here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    007Ben2 wrote: »
    Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.
  • MustakeemMustakeem Posts: 735
    edited 22.08.2015
    Ggs fight me !! Xd
    http://snag.gy/7jHO4.jpg (4.5k horrors)

http://snag.gy/tc9ku.jpg (Im a non ruby buyer)
    Musty3 @ en 1 Started again
  • Cho Gath (GB1)Cho Gath (GB1) Posts: 670
    edited 22.08.2015
    Fix your game too. You know that lag thing. Guess what, nobody likes it so fix it instead of adding more fakin legendary levels. Around 5 fucking people on a server actually makes use of them!!

Agree.I remember the golden age of GGE - max. level - 60.Now max. level is 870 (for now).http://prntscr.com/87o3lb - more levels?!
    Why keep adding levels? And worse thing is that GGS is selling experience?! That's best example of "You give us money and we'll give you power".Players 'buy levels',unlock 5th and 6th wave and keep servers in their hands.

I'd like CM to answer me this: if there is no new buildings/buildings level from legendary level 550-800,then whats the point of having them? So players can get 60 rubies every time they level up?

Whenever GGS don't know what to make they add more levels.Why don't you just listen to you're players and for updates you make something from 'Suggestions...'? There's a lot good suggestions that can benefit players - can't you realize that if you make players happy,they'll spend more and you will have more money.Isn't that all you want?

Have you ever heard of beta testing???
  • overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) Posts: 1,794GB1
    edited 22.08.2015
    no no no sorry this thread has logic and common sense in it.
    also yeah GGE stop with the legend level is took me 1 year and a half so from level 1 to 870 it should take a non ruby buyer would take 19.8857142857 years so yeah STOP IT also they a thing called bug fixing and listening to your player base even if they don't buy rubies as we all have reasons such as your shady updates and stupid way you made the game most of the updates pander to ruby whales you shouldn't do that its wrong it's making the game way to imbalanced vet horrors and vet sand troops only for offers is breaking this game a 6 wave full vet horror with god comm and ruby tools is nearly impossible defend under 6k losses so here is what you do give non buyers a chance do a FOE make buyers not OP but still powerful hard to beat without a decent strategy or better troops like heavy troops vs vet troops if your good you can win with less troops and few better tools and you can win. Also the lag damn the lag its getting stupid FIX IT BEFORE YOU ADD ANYTHING really if you want to add 3000 more legend levels to take people a few more decades to go through fix the lag and make them worth something add more ideas and buildings make each level different if its too hard becuase you added too many its your fault not ours like you keep saying if a guy was hacked then help if someone has a problem help don't just say 'its your fault' or' sorry can't help we forgot you becuase a ruby buyer needed his 20000 horrors' just help that's your job if you don't do a decent job get out really so GGE just be a good company make a good game not a half asked game to pander to the 1%.
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 23.08.2015
    GGS get your act together. Accept for once that it's not always the customers fault that their account was messed up. Stop assuming people pass word share and actually look into the matter properly to find out if they did or didn't. And stop saying that the game is unhackable for goodness sake. Nothing is. The forums got hacked didn't they? You'd think that would wake you up.

Alliances have been hacked too but that somehow is their fault. Don't favor those who buy either. And you mr cm, actually forward what we say. I got the infraction the other day didn't I, when I responded what did I get? I didn't get a reply. I was blanked. Do your job properly

And get a proper support team, not one that spends the day doing nothing and is always really busy. If they are actually busy, get more staff!! You get enough money from us.

Eliot and greyket, in advance lag does exist and its not our computers. Sometimes it is but not always

And I realize I will get banned for this or get restricted access when a cm sees this
    You've put forward good points.
    I agree with them.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 23.08.2015
    Bbbbbuuuuuuuummmmmppppp
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,654
    edited 23.08.2015

I am taking an SS of this, this is a good post.
    Yup, all they have is an automated response for accounts being hacked. There are probably 3 guys working at GGE:
    The Bug Guy
    The Update Guy
    The Support Guy

All three lack at being good at their job, one sits around eating doughnuts, the other busy taking bribes from a millionaire and the other sits back trolling people.

On a serious note, GGS Support are always busy, and need more staff and need to run on weekends too on shifts. I doubt it's the most demanding and stressful job in the world and they could put more effort into trying harder to help us and actually GET AROUND TO ANSWERING MY TICKET (2 weeks, 2 tickets a CM and an automated response)

Hire more staff.

Actually, if you look GGS up, people there only work 6 hours a day. So yea they could for sure do better, read the review for GGS too, lots of the reviews of former employees say like 90% of their workers are useless and so on. GGS is a managed terribly.

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,654
    edited 23.08.2015
    no no no sorry this thread has logic and common sense in it.
    also yeah GGE stop with the legend level is took me 1 year and a half so from level 1 to 870 it should take a non ruby buyer would take 19.8857142857 years so yeah STOP IT also they a thing called bug fixing and listening to your player base even if they don't buy rubies as we all have reasons such as your shady updates and stupid way you made the game most of the updates pander to ruby whales you shouldn't do that its wrong it's making the game way to imbalanced vet horrors and vet sand troops only for offers is breaking this game a 6 wave full vet horror with god comm and ruby tools is nearly impossible defend under 6k losses so here is what you do give non buyers a chance do a FOE make buyers not OP but still powerful hard to beat without a decent strategy or better troops like heavy troops vs vet troops if your good you can win with less troops and few better tools and you can win. Also the lag damn the lag its getting stupid FIX IT BEFORE YOU ADD ANYTHING really if you want to add 3000 more legend levels to take people a few more decades to go through fix the lag and make them worth something add more ideas and buildings make each level different if its too hard becuase you added too many its your fault not ours like you keep saying if a guy was hacked then help if someone has a problem help don't just say 'its your fault' or' sorry can't help we forgot you becuase a ruby buyer needed his 20000 horrors' just help that's your job if you don't do a decent job get out really so GGE just be a good company make a good game not a half asked game to pander to the 1%.

Not as worse as the gems, looting your way to a level 10 gem from lvl 1 gems, requires like 60,000,000 gems, that is right 60 MILLION gems for 1 lvl 10. Lets assume you get gems 33.3% of the time, due to equipment and heros, that is 180 MILLION NPC attacks. Even if you can only get gems and loot all lvl 5s which are the highest level you can loot (after that you have to win them in events or buy them), you need 43,000 gems, and all of this is with 100% success rate for forging, which means cough up that cash.

Lets say we are all like DannielBannister or something, and that we all hit 200 NPCs everyday. That is 215 days just for 1 lvl 10 gem, if you only loot lvl 5 gems, which requires VIP mode lvl 10, and other ruby exclusive aspects of the game, which means lets say you loot lvl 3 gems, that is roughly 280,000 gems for 1 lvl 10, meaning you would have to attack 200 NPCs everyday only getting lvl 3 gems for 1400 days or 4 years just to get 1 lvl 10, it is not feasible and this type of greed will be the end of GGE and eventually GGS.

At this point, I honestly do not expect GGS to change their ways, so we have two choices we can leave now or stick it out to the bitter end.

Problem is though, how many people want to sink hundreds or even thousands of dollars into something that may be gone in the near future, this prevents new buyers from popping up and spending big as well, which further hurts the game.

All GGS has made GGE about is money, it doesn't matter how little you understand, you can just buy your way through, and all this will do is drive those unwilling to spend right out of the game, what happens when only the top 10-20 people on each server are still playing? GGS, do you think they will still sink 10,000-100,000 or even a million dollars every other month on the game? No, they won't because there won't be any fun in fighting others who spend as much as they.

After GGE, with the exception of a gem of a game, like an open world Star Wars game, or new Gears of War series, I am pretty much done with gaming, micro-transactions across the board have ruined the experience.

A good analogy I think, even though GGS has said GGE will never have guns, is that rubies are the equivalent in game to what guns were in real world history when they showed up. Except, there is a twist, we went from the most primitive form of firearms to modern day assault rifles and other modern technologies, in about 2-3 years of GGE. With little effort you can have something which more or less makes anyone who doesn't have strong flow of rubies absolute canon fodder.

Comparing even the best of what non-buyers can do, to the likes of the strongest buyers, is like comparing the modern US military to the Romans 2000 years ago. Its nothing but a slaughter.

Ok, I am done ranting now.

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• 3rdknight (US1)3rdknight (US1) Posts: 150
    edited 24.08.2015
    okay im just saying people always are complaining about lag but personly i never get lag check your internet m8
    3rdknight - The WarKings, Proud non rubie player @ USA 1
  • QueenMaria (US1)QueenMaria (US1) Posts: 301
    edited 24.08.2015

Completely agree with this. Stop avoiding issues and fix them. GGE your arrogance is disgusting. Sites all over the web are full of reports about how bad things are here, how staff sux and how people should play something else. You are not living up to your obligations to your users. YES, OBLIGATIONS.
    Dear GGE,
    Stop coming up with crappy ideas to rip us off. WE should determine what events we are in NOT YOU. STOP GOUGING YOUR USER BASE! STOP UPDATES UNTIL YOU FIX THE LAGS/CRASHES! HIRE WEEKEND STAFF! THE USERBASE DESERVES IT!

"You want to lose all of your customers? Lie to one of them." - Bartolo Aglialoro, 1909-1989 GRHS

#NotEnough

That will be all.
    Sneaker

edited 24.08.2015
    3rdknight wrote: »
    okay im just saying people always are complaining about lag but personly i never get lag check your internet m8

I have 5 bars and a gaming computer m8, nah its not me
    mayO1xP.png
  • edited 24.08.2015
    u missed the ruby guy
    gazz65 @ en 1
    edited 24.08.2015
    You mean the ruby gap? I guess I could put that in but I'm too tired ;)
    mayO1xP.png
  • edited 24.08.2015
    GoodGameGreed ran out of good updates quite a while ago.
    now they have no new idea's for this game and just put legend levels up.

they employ chimps who just sit around table spilling tea and eating banana's for six hours a day.

got to go having another tea party
    gazz65 @ en 1
  • overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) Posts: 1,794GB1
    edited 24.08.2015
    3rdknight wrote: »

this is either a troll comment or your lying
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
    edited 24.08.2015
    Mr CM please come and view my wonderful thread
    mayO1xP.png
Sign In to comment.