Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

My take on the game, the server war and what will happen.

UltimateJhonUltimateJhon Posts: 767
edited 22.08.2015 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
First of, I'm a very very old player. I played 2-3 years gone by under the alias UltimateJhon or something pathetic like that :) I kept my identity unknown and I'd like to first of reveal myself, I am Zembv Daniels, Australian and 16. I remember looking at the map of GoodGame Empire in the days where Keeps went to level 2. Then when 3 came out, boy did I ruby whale it hard. I got to the max level quickly and I was in many alliances, I was in Epicness, Moixs alliance I forget the name and many others.

I remember some people like KingUser007 Moix some Misc trash talkers haha. I remember the start of the Misc Hive war, misc where legends on the server. I remember KON fighting by misc as it should still be, I remember the 'can you lift' banter. I still remember some passwords people told me, I didn't ask or anything they just said 'when I'm on holiday do my taxes' or stuff like that, Moix etc being the main ones.

I've read through some threads and see that Rubies are a huge part of the game now, it's a shame it truly is. I spent a couple hundred and was considered a whale back then, now it's thousands to be a whale. To be fair I do whale some games, War of nations I've coined etc. And it deeply saddens me how shit this game has become.

I remember when Veterans came out, they used to be rare. When capitols came out, things of beauty. Now there's hundreds of types of troops, to many building types just so there's more you need to spend rubies on. But I think I've figured out why this war started, two people can't drink the same wine. They got paranoid, their stomachs ached. Rumours creeped on their messages, horns made them jump.

Anyway on to my point, MISC the undisputed rulers of USA1 seem to be a shell of their former selves. I haven't heard of their leadership players to be honest, except Retsef. Their leadership and the whole alliance seems lacking to be honest. They used to be huge players with awing castles and massive armies which smashed through the hive hordes. Now they are players of dishonour.

KON seems to have grown to fast like Sparta, remember them? They where so sick with all those branches anyway, I've heard they have a few hundred players and are basically the old misc but with less quality and more quantity. I know they declared first, yet I believe this is all just a plot to take out misc, the sleeping beast.
I'm on Miscs side here, I propose Misc all change their flags to skulls, park their armies, gather a mass of 300-500K strong. Spam the 'do u even lift', message alliances, build tools, buy rubies. Open gate dodge attacks, misc you need to fucking wake up. I would even change your alliance name, something like 'The Wicked' or 'SINISTER OFFICIAL' 'THE SINISTER' really get that evil feel. You need to put Nepth down like you did to hive. Rally your allies and win this war my friends.
Post edited by UltimateJhon on
General of Greek empire.

I own the fire sparta league , to join ask me , we stick together we die together.

Comments

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    edited 21.08.2015
    "Like you did to HIVE"

Should they ask KoN to help fight themselves? That was a server wide effort to take them down, MISC didn't front that battle on their own.

"KoN fighting alongside MISC, as it should be"

So gridlocking the server is how things should be?

Not even sure if this is satire at this point.
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • UltimateJhonUltimateJhon Posts: 767
    edited 21.08.2015
    I didn't get why you where so salty till I read your dec 'proud member of hive'.
    General of Greek empire.

I own the fire sparta league , to join ask me , we stick together we die together.
    edited 21.08.2015
    I didn't get why you where so salty till I read your dec 'proud member of hive'.

I wasn't in HIVE when they fell, could care less about the past.

I get salty over ignorance and stupidity which is in overabundance in this thread.

Hion has a small dink
  • Black OrpheusBlack Orpheus Posts: 107
    edited 21.08.2015
    TannerM. wrote: »
    I wasn't in HIVE when they fell, could care less about the past.

I get salty over ignorance and stupidity which is in overabundance in this thread.

I remember you saying you were in a HIVE sub as they fell... idk
    Roar, and RIP

0b10ae71f19b0ffd22212286008a8f01.png
  • Inferno Soul (US1)Inferno Soul (US1) Posts: 225
    edited 21.08.2015
    TannerM. wrote: »
    "Like you did to HIVE"

Should they ask KoN to help fight themselves? That was a server wide effort to take them down, MISC didn't front that battle on their own.

"KoN fighting alongside MISC, as it should be"

So gridlocking the server is how things should be?

Not even sure if this is satire at this point.

Idk Tanner you're usually a forum hoe and not a forum warrior, maybe the OP hit a nerve, you're never so salty :P

It must be the steroids MISC are giving you...excessive aggressiveness, cause you're currently mad brah
    Inferno Soul @ usa 1

http://prntscr.com/4tinp1
    Poking holes in your logic since 11/15/2014
    shirozake wrote: »
    Excellent post, the best one I have seen in years.
    Tempus3 wrote: »
    Probably the most truthful post ever written.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 21.08.2015
    Idk Tanner you're usually a forum hoe and not a forum warrior, maybe the OP hit a nerve, you're never so salty :P

It must be the steroids MISC are giving you...excessive aggressiveness, cause you're currently mad brah

Lol, what can I say, maybe I do hold a little to much value in things.

How have you been?

Hion has a small dink
  • ABCABCABCABCABCABCABCABC Posts: 549
    edited 22.08.2015

Tanner got roid rage?
    "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****"

Ab8CKOc.png Bring back the old castles

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file