Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Neph Explain Please(Repost)

1235»

Comments

• Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,386
    edited 08.09.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    Oh no I'm NOT saying we didn't declare on CO. What I'm saying, as you said (bolded) is that you could have sent surrender messages to EoN and other KoN alliances and quit before CO and CToo were nearly wiped from the server.

Were you forced into fighting a defensive war?: Yes
    Could CO leadership have ended the onslaught by almost a year? : Yes

By the end of CO's run in the server war they had put a fairly strong fight, it wasn't amazing or anything but I will give you a pat-on-the-back for having stuck with your allies/alliance family dispite the brutal beatings you took for months on-end.

Cheers on being loyal!

-CaptB

Didn't crazy ones finally get peace from kon after months of asking? From what i heard they wanted out of the war, but kon wouldn't let them.

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

• Conan (GB1)Conan (GB1) Posts: 1,609
    edited 08.09.2015
    Its the feds man... their hiding something from us.... ITS THE F***ING FEDS!!!!!!!
    th?id=OIP.M81bdffe1ef7f9f3d8a4b338ea5c91b7dH2&pid=15.1

RIP FreeDominion, you were great.

Conan @ Nowhereinperticular @ UK1
    Barack Obama
    giphygif
    Approves this Forumer.

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    edited 09.09.2015
    RonRN wrote: »
    I guess Abbie was just too threatening to KON who resorted to tattling to, an obviously biased, GGE.
    You keep going on the offensive about it being KoN that had anything to do with it. I'm still not sure why we should believe your assumptions but if you have anything for me I'm all ears.
    WE REMEMBER THE RULES!!! Asking Serry for permission to go to war, Serry butting into the middle of our wars with neutral alliances, needing approval to accept certain members (then being threatened even after gaining such approval lol)-- this stuff actually happened.

It's not a matter of us accusing KON of making up new rules for you guys; we once followed the very same rules.

Rules. Expectations. Intervention. Welcome to the big leagues, lol.
    Diplomacy and politics sucks! And despite your posts, it wasn't limited to KoN by any means.

Basically you lose a lot of the autonomy you had as an independent, but on the other hand you have the support and protection of a vastly powerful networked family. It's not like DT or KoN suddenly changed when you joined FT.

I don't blame you for not wanting that, just for implying it was all KoN, all day KoN, evil KoN. There are a lot of people on these forums who know a lot of history of DT, MISC, GK, etc. and that just doesn't fly.
    I wouldn't be surprised if KON is wearing a little bit nicer face these days, seeing as how they depend on their allies and subs to fight the war for them, but I don't see that the rules have changed.
    Uh oh, be careful you don't expose yourself too much :) But no, KoN's face is just as ugly as the first time I saw it. I'm sure they think the same of me!
    A lot of CO is still in this war, albeit in different alliances.
    Actually there are only a handful, I listed them here on another thread somewhere.
    Didn't crazy ones finally get peace from kon after months of asking? From what i heard they wanted out of the war, but kon wouldn't let them.
    It's obvious that RonRN is still being tortured by them, so no they did not get "peace," only neutral. :)
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • AgentO07 (US1)AgentO07 (US1) US1 Posts: 600
    ron is correct there are many of us, not i ..... but many others
    ron is correct there are many of us, not i ..... but many others
    If you feel I am wrong, feel free to provide your list.
    It's just one advantage of having kept track of who was in what alliance at the start of and throughout the war :)

Hmm, perhaps there are alliances at war with us that we don't know about?  

manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
  • AgentO07 (US1)AgentO07 (US1) US1 Posts: 600
    im not on this video game to get in a pissing match with someone thats wants to be a obeese fish. sorry if you keep list then you would already know of my ex teammmates still fighting against the side you are on. you do not need me giving you a list of them.   many of them did grow tired of your stupid war and leave it to enjoy the game. but there are many still in it as well. if you do not believe me look at your list.
  • Well we all know someone cant so maths....
    50*65=3250
    2*65=130

Level :70

Alliance: Iron Matrix
    Proud non-ruby player...

The higher you go... The harder you fall

Take life one step at a time...

Never forget, Never forgive...

• jarhead4 (US1)jarhead4 (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    To answer Celine I made a mistake as too which neph alliance I was attacking. that is all it was.
    jarhead4 @ usa 1
  • Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) US1 Posts: 778
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    No bubbles burst sir, because he loads himself with troops and rubies like all the other big buyers. Is he the biggest buyer? No, but he is a big spender.

Lol please. I doubt there's any player in the game holding more regular KG troops than Morentz.
    It because he keeps little D and has a cap/metro.  Should he give some of those shin to MU, they deserve it for the pounding they are taking.  Peace out Mariah tower, she gets no help trying to keep it either, (sad face).  No wonder she quit once already.  Im sure Frank has the same sentiments before rage quitting again.
    MU has a captial, metros, KTs, etc....

How's WoK's (most active KoN alliance in the war) capital doing? 

Oh KoN2 (RIP in pieces) has it? 

Too bad, I bet they really really want one. 

Peace out Chepy tower...and Chepy (prolly one of the best KoN fighters there were). 
    Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
  • Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) US1 Posts: 778
    Oh really? 

He was still attacking me days before I took his KT from him, and that was just a few months ago. 

Keep the excuses, lies and bullchit coming, we've found a way to export it to The Middle East for money. 

much profit
    Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,386
    Chepy quit when entering KON.  Best HIVer ever maybe.
    hmm wonder who was on his account opening gates and moving troops. Keep up the good work at making kon look bad.

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

• a...aa.are you friends of KON?or enemies?
  • a...aa.are you friends of KON?or enemies?
    depends on who your asking
    im batman
    furture @ EN1
    im not on this video game to get in a pissing match with someone thats wants to be a obeese fish. sorry if you keep list then you would already know of my ex teammmates still fighting against the side you are on. you do not need me giving you a list of them.   many of them did grow tired of your stupid war and leave it to enjoy the game. but there are many still in it as well. if you do not believe me look at your list.
    Why would it be a pissing match?  I have no animosity or frustration toward you.  Honestly, I couldn't think of a nicer way to correct a claim than to politely state the error and provide names as a baseline (so that it's not just a made up claim).  I even said if you had "many" names to suggest otherwise I would accept that.

I'm still willing to accept that, I'm still in an awesome mood, and I'm still an obese fish :)
    Well not so obese anymore, down 28 lbs in 40 days.  Woohoo!  (not "wahoo," that's a more streamlined type of fish...)

And Tempus, I remember before the war when GK first sent a mass out on DGAF and Chepy was a frigging machine, going back and forth with us.  That was so much fun.  The innocent days, /sigh
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
  • GuniRuler (US1)GuniRuler (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    for ur info we r not facing 150 people more like 3k there r many smaller alliances that just wont give up and there isnt that many of us like u think the is there is 5k of neph and i am one of them

http://prnt.sc/evdabs
                       Proud non ruby buyer
                       Highest power points-270k
                       Highest titles-the fearless, gaurdian of the sword
                       Best loot- 15 mil
  • I think everyone should be friends!
    ccknoeppel @ usa 1
  • The Hold Up is 150 players having more money than 30k combined.

Literally, I knew people in DT that thought spending 30K was nothing...
    Don't take my insults seriously.

I'm quite high-strung.

Petyr Baelish (IN1) said:
    The Hold Up is 150 players having more money than 30k combined.
    Literally, I knew people in DT that thought spending 30K was nothing...

Hope you were smiling when you said that, lol.  Both sides have players that spend a lot of money on this game.
    It's just more concentrated with most of the heavy spenders on MISC's side in just the 2 alliances left that hit main alliances.  On KoN side it's more spread out.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file