Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Neph Explain Please(Repost)

124

Comments

  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    edited 24.08.2015
    RonRN wrote: »
    Lmao! The difference between a sub and an ally is that allies aren't given orders (or rules as KON refers to them). Allies discuss and decide. Subs follow orders. Last I checked everyone on your side takes orders from KON main.

    Well at least you admit to being given orders from Fight Team.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • RonRNRonRN Posts: 106
    edited 24.08.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    Well at least you admit to being given orders from Fight Team.

    TFT doesn't give me orders. why you always gotta put words in my mouth?
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,386
    edited 24.08.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    You talk about needing 100% proof when you have nothing but a fake screen shot. Congrats, anyone could make a chatzy up. I guess FT pw shares too now based off of a random chatzy:

    OovZh7G.png?1

    Umm i dont have a fake screenshot?.. Misc has a screenshot of heart and zombie, but I dont. Is that were you got confused? You made misc and I the same? I used the word I since I was referring to myself. I was never once talking about misc and their evidence of kon ps sharing. It helps if you actually read what someone is saying. Sounds like you have the same problem manatee had when he and i discussed kts. I like to keep my identity and post for myself and not our allies.

    Andrew Milner @ usa 1

  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    edited 24.08.2015
    RonRN wrote: »
    TFT doesn't give me orders. why you always gotta put words in my mouth?

    No you said it yourself, subs receive orders, you are in an ex-FT sub alliance, therefore your alliance used to received orders from FT.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • edited 24.08.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    You talk about needing 100% proof when you have nothing but a fake screen shot. Congrats, anyone could make a chatzy up. I guess FT pw shares too now based off of a random chatzy:

    OovZh7G.png?1

    ITP a chatzy screenshot is the same thing as a skype screenshot.


    And while we are on the topic of key sharing, imma just put this here

    24ab52ae1427f4629f2ffd212c3f3499.png
    nothanksjeffery @ usa 1

    *Potato Crew*
    *Misc GGE Crew*
    *Skip Classes for GGE Crew*
    *Set alarm to wake up in the middle of the night for GGE crew*
    *Crew of all crews crew*
    *Girls sign off when I message them Crew*
    *paint my own nails to fap so it looks like girl is giving me handjob crew*
    *Get called bro but they never mean bro Crew*
    *Order a pizza, too scared to answer the door Crew*
    *foreveralone.jpg Crew*
    *not gonna make it crew*
    *hold my own hand to see what it feels like crew*
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,386
    edited 24.08.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    No you said it yourself, subs receive orders, you are in an ex-FT sub alliance, therefore you used to received orders from FT.

    Not sure why everyone thought crazy ones was our sub, they were more like our sister alliance, We helped each other out, we never ordered them around.

    Andrew Milner @ usa 1

  • RonRNRonRN Posts: 106
    edited 24.08.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    No you said it yourself, subs receive orders, you are in an ex-FT sub alliance, therefore your alliance used to received orders from FT.

    No, if I'd said that myself, my post would have read "we received orders from FT." The only people who referred to CO as a FT sub was KON. 30x never called us that-- he called us "family" to reflect the fact that he didn't give us orders. We were never ordered around or told to participate in wars- we were always asked if we wanted to or not.

    Just because KON does something in a certain way doesn't mean the rest of the server does. Our side tends to respect one another and value everyones independence and autonomy.
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    edited 24.08.2015
    RonRN wrote: »
    No, if I'd said that myself, my post would have read "we received orders from FT." The only people who referred to CO as a FT sub was KON. 30x never called us that-- he called us "family" to reflect the fact that he didn't give us orders. We were never ordered around or told to participate in wars- we were always asked if we wanted to or not.

    Not a former sub? Your description said otherwise not too long ago.

    Family? Well KoN calls us "sub alliances" family too so I guess I'm not receiving orders like you claim we are.
    Sadly you aren't aware that KoN family alliance members were also asked if we wanted to join in on the war. Unlike what you said we weren't ordered and still aren't being ordered to hit/attack, we do it at will.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • RonRNRonRN Posts: 106
    edited 24.08.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    Family? Well KoN calls us "sub alliances" family too so I guess I'm not receiving orders like you claim we are.
    Sadly you aren't aware that KoN family alliance members were also asked if we wanted to join in on the war. Unlike what you said we weren't ordered and still aren't being ordered to hit/attack, we do it at will.

    You do take orders. In fact, when this war broke out there were all kinds of forum posts where KON was claiming that they weren't trying to "police the server" that the rules they made were only for allies to follow. lol! that included subs and GK, FT, MISC, etc. (as we were once kon allies). So, don't talk to me as if I don't know what KON rules are like.
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    edited 24.08.2015
    RonRN wrote: »
    You do take orders. In fact, when this war broke out there were all kinds of forum posts where KON was claiming that they weren't trying to "police the server" that the rules they made were only for allies to follow. lol! that included subs and GK, FT, MISC, etc. (as we were once kon allies). So, don't talk to me as if I don't know what KON rules are like.

    No no no, don't change the subject. KoN calls us part of their family, and as you said, that is a sign of respect and reflects that KoN doesnt give us orders.

    So since the above is true, how can we be given orders? Your own criteria says that my alliance isn't being given orders.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • RonRNRonRN Posts: 106
    edited 24.08.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »

    I'm not receiving orders like you claim we are. Sadly you aren't aware that KoN family alliance members were also asked if we wanted to join in on the war. Unlike what you said we weren't ordered and still aren't being ordered
    p0K8N2a.png


    That doesn't sound like being ordered at all. Poor Keenan can't make decisions for his own alliance without Heartnoir's approval.

    It also sounds like KON is trying to censor people and prevent them from speaking the truth on the forum. I don't know about Nazi Germany, but this BS would never fly in the land of the f'kon free.
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    edited 25.08.2015
    RonRN wrote: »
    p0K8N2a.png


    That doesn't sound like being ordered at all. Poor Keenan can't make decisions for his own alliance without Heartnoir's approval..

    Well at least we can agree, it doesn't sound like being ordered around. Sounds more like what he did was over-ruled.
    Even if Keen was being ordered around, he wasn't given permission by his leaders to give out peace.

    But hey Crazy Ones wouldn't know about working as a team would they? You guys had a great team going but fell apart like cracked cement. Guess that's why your leaders were begging for peace: no coordination. I really wish i saved Raven1255's private messages of him telling me CO was ready to leave FT.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    edited 08.09.2015
    Not sure if this counts as a thread necro, but this is my first day back since my last post.
    RonRN wrote: »
    I have only known you to report Abbie in-game, not on the forum.
    Odd, didn't know I'd ever made any reports public :)
    Yeah I've never reported anyone for something they've said or posted. If I disapprove I simply choose not to read it. (okay, I might succumb to the urge to comment on it though... lol )
    RonRN wrote: »
    Lmao! The difference between a sub and an ally is that allies aren't given orders (or rules as KON refers to them). Allies discuss and decide. Subs follow orders. Last I checked everyone on your side takes orders from KON main.
    This is like Republicans accusing Democrats of politicizing everything. They both do it, claiming otherwise is just partisan muck.

    In this case, both sides have allies and subs. Both sides have different levels of coordination. I don't call FT lapdogs of MISC because I don't think they are; they've chosen where to lend their support and if they ever choose to cease doing so, they will. I wish there were more on the other side who admitted the same in return.
    Not sure why everyone thought crazy ones was our sub, they were more like our sister alliance, We helped each other out, we never ordered them around.

    At the earlier part of this war while making one of my posts, I didn't want to be wrong about calling the Crazy Ones family a subset of Fight Team, so I did my homework first. I checked your alliance description and got the verification I needed: Crazy Ones was a sub as opposed to an ally. If this is not true, then our confusion is understandable since even the person who wrote your description was equally unaware.

    Just pointing it out, I don't think it matters since I think the whole "ordering people around" stuff is nonsense. On both sides.
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    But hey Crazy Ones wouldn't know about working as a team would they? You guys had a great team going but fell apart like cracked cement. Guess that's why your leaders were begging for peace: no coordination. I really wish i saved Raven1255's private messages of him telling me CO was ready to leave FT.

    To be fair I don't think they really should have been expected to contribute much. I don't mean that in a negative way, and Heaven help me for sticking up for them here, lol, but they were more of a family type of alliance with a lot of smaller players. Some of their more opinionated members just happened to use big megaphones on these forums, and that (along with their size) probably brought them more attention than an alliance of their strength would normally get. Once the well-established players who kind of looked out for things there left to fill in the vacancies at D8 as part of the war effort, the Crazy Ones was left to seek peace. Both sides have similar stories (well except the megaphones part, we use bullhorns).
    manateesharkjpeg


    Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • RonRNRonRN Posts: 106
    edited 08.09.2015
    Manatee wrote: »
    I've never reported anyone for something they've said or posted. If I disapprove I simply choose not to read it.

    This is the mature way to handle it, imho. Given that this forum is the only public place where all of GGE can come together, I wouldn't want to silence any voice (even an enemy voice.) When someone like Abbie is banned (especially when you consider the reasons she was given), it's more than apparent that the system is very flawed. I can think of 10 players (from both sides) who are way more offensive, vulgar, and abusive than Abbie. In fact, I recall seeing a post from Abbie stating that Manatee was one of her favorite posters on the forum (Although I believe it was on a thread that was later taken down). Without two sides being represented, the forum would be very dull. I guess Abbie was just too threatening to KON who resorted to tattling to, an obviously biased, GGE.
    Manatee wrote: »
    In this case, both sides have allies and subs. Both sides have different levels of coordination. I don't call FT lapdogs of MISC because I don't think they are; they've chosen where to lend their support and if they ever choose to cease doing so, they will. I wish there were more on the other side who admitted the same in return.

    Why do you guys always seem to forget that FT, MISC, etc. were once KON allies?? WE REMEMBER THE RULES!!! Asking Serry for permission to go to war, Serry butting into the middle of our wars with neutral alliances, needing approval to accept certain members (then being threatened even after gaining such approval lol)-- this stuff actually happened. It's not a matter of us accusing KON of making up new rules for you guys; we once followed the very same rules. I wouldn't be surprised if KON is wearing a little bit nicer face these days, seeing as how they depend on their allies and subs to fight the war for them, but I don't see that the rules have changed.
    Manatee wrote: »
    Crazy Ones was a sub as opposed to an ally. If this is not true, then our confusion is understandable since even the person who wrote your description was equally unaware.
    Just pointing it out, I don't think it matters since I think the whole "ordering people around" stuff is nonsense. On both sides.

    I agree that it doesn't much matter, however, I've been with CO for a long time and I remember the day we joined TFT family. 30x never used the word sub. In fact, it was KON who first started using the word sub to describe our relationship with TFT. TFT and CO didn't object to this labeling because we, at that time, were still following KON-imposed rules.
    Manatee wrote: »
    To be fair I don't think they really should have been expected to contribute much. I don't mean that in a negative way, and Heaven help me for sticking up for them here, lol, but they were more of a family type of alliance with a lot of smaller players. Some of their more opinionated members just happened to use big megaphones on these forums, and that (along with their size) probably brought them more attention than an alliance of their strength would normally get. Once the well-established players who kind of looked out for things there left to fill in the vacancies at D8 as part of the war effort, the Crazy Ones was left to seek peace. Both sides have similar stories (well except the megaphones part, we use bullhorns).

    I can agree with most of this. Remember, unlike most of the server, CO never had a choice about whether or not to enter this war. They were declared on immediately. DT, IFS, GK, and others made public declarations about who they would support. There was no such declaration from CO and TFT because we were already in it. Much like the MISC, we have been fighting a defensive war from the beginning.

    FWIW, Abbie should be given back her megaphone. :)
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    edited 08.09.2015
    RonRN wrote: »
    I can agree with most of this. Remember, unlike most of the server, CO never had a choice about whether or not to enter this war. They were declared on immediately. DT, IFS, GK, and others made public declarations about who they would support. There was no such declaration from CO and TFT because we were already in it. Much like the MISC, we have been fighting a defensive war from the beginning.

    There were people jumping out of the war since Day 3 (Crazy Sultans, ex-FT alliance). KoN main's descriptinon had a deadline for people to drop without being chased. Many of the alliances that were declared on, were given peace within the week or the following week. For you to say there was no choice at all isn't all that true.

    http://kingdomofneph.yolasite.com/do-not-hit-list-and-contact-sheet.php
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Luc9986 (US1)Luc9986 (US1) Posts: 372
    edited 08.09.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    Sadly you aren't aware that KoN family alliance members were also asked if we wanted to join in on the war. Unlike what you said we weren't ordered and still aren't being ordered to hit/attack, we do it at will.

    I can confirm as an FK sub we were told to declare.. but not by KoN, by FK. We were allowed to keep any pacts/naa we had.. but those were usually broken by the other side, in my experience.

    Mass participation was optional, and in fact we flew solo most of the time, I usually let the mass planners know we were doing our own operations
    Luc9986 @ usa 1

    Leader of Veni Vidi Vici Family, a family of independent alliances.

    King Luc9986 the Halberd of the Hansa VVV

    Long Live the Nightwatch
  • RonRNRonRN Posts: 106
    edited 08.09.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    There were people jumping out of the war since Day 3 (Crazy Sultans, ex-FT alliance). KoN main's descriptinon had a deadline for people to drop without being chased. Many of the alliances that were declared on, were given peace within the week or the following week. For you to say there was no choice at all isn't all that true.

    We were declared on. Burden is, therefore, not on us to do anything but defend ourselves. Look, if you want to get deep and philosophical about it, sure, we could have made different choices (like whether or not to scream, or curse on chat, or post on the forum) but we had ZERO choice in whether or not KON declared on us. Someone in KON pushed the button and made CO red. WE. HAD. NO. CHOICE.
    Luc9986 wrote: »
    I can confirm as an FK sub we were told to declare.. but not by KoN, by FK.

    Sounds like an order to me.
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    edited 08.09.2015
    RonRN wrote: »
    We were declared on. Burden is, therefore, not on us to do anything but defend ourselves. Look, if you want to get deep and philosophical about it, sure, we could have made different choices (like whether or not to scream, or curse on chat, or post on the forum) but we had ZERO choice in whether or not KON declared on us. Someone in KON pushed the button and made CO red. WE. HAD. NO. CHOICE.

    Oh no I'm NOT saying we didn't declare on CO. What I'm saying, as you said (bolded) is that you could have sent surrender messages to EoN and other KoN alliances and quit before CO and CToo were nearly wiped from the server.

    Were you forced into fighting a defensive war?: Yes
    Could CO leadership have ended the onslaught by almost a year? : Yes

    By the end of CO's run in the server war they had put a fairly strong fight, it wasn't amazing or anything but I will give you a pat-on-the-back for having stuck with your allies/alliance family dispite the brutal beatings you took for months on-end.

    Cheers on being loyal!

    -CaptB
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • RonRNRonRN Posts: 106
    edited 08.09.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    Were you forced into fighting a defensive war?: Yes
    Could CO leadership have ended the onslaught by almost a year? : Yes

    By the end of CO's run in the server war they had put a fairly strong fight, it wasn't amazing or anything but I will give you a pat-on-the-back for having stuck with your allies/alliance family dispite the brutal beatings you took for months on-end.

    A lot of CO is still in this war, albeit in different alliances. CO, like Jesus Christ, lives in your heart. It's more than just an alliance, it's a state of being.
  • Shark mcspot (US1)Shark mcspot (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 08.09.2015
    Such slowness from Bro... the lack of screenshots is not surprising.
    Prone to 808 abuse. Go listen to whatever Fantano tells you is fresh.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file