Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Neph Explain Please(Repost)

135

Comments

  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    edited 23.08.2015
    You must sacrifice your goldfish to the dark lord Kthulu.

    I gave up my left arm but I still can't seem to quit GGE. Plz help!
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    edited 24.08.2015
    RonRN wrote: »
    I saw the emails myself.

    I've never known Abbie to lie. At the very least, the CMs are mistaken/misinformed.

    I've never known a CM to lie, so by your logic that would mean at the very least, either you or Abbie is mistaken/misinformed. Seriously, if Abbie feels wronged, she needs to take this up the chain. Nothing is gained here by some random forum guy saying Abbie's honest and the CM's lie.
    RonRN wrote: »
    The only proven liars on this forum are KON.
    And it's plainly obvious that Joseph or Heart reported Abbie in order to retaliate.
    I know you don't like them Ron, you've been at war with them even well after you guys tried surrendering for months. We're just going to have to admit we have vastly different views here and leave it at that.
    RonRN wrote: »
    If you honestly think Abbie should be banned before Kleenex (many others, for that matter), then I have severely overestimated you.
    I believe upholding violations of the forums should be based on the incidences themselves, not on examples of what has happened (or been overlooked) with other specific people. Otherwise we'd be comparing Abbie to Keenan, then Keenan to Curlbrah, and Curlbrah to Manatee, etc. etc. etc. The horror!

    RonRN, if you feel Keenan should receive a similar treatment, then report the actions you feel uncomfortable with and do something to bring that about. But as I keep saying: perhaps this was already done, and he was warned like Abbie was, and he stopped. Who knows?
    crobins1 wrote: »
    manatee whats that in your mouth?

    oh its your flipper
    With the amount of time you used to spend swimming after me on the forums, I bet you have flippers yourself now, lol.

    I notice you didn't point out how my flipper is in my mouth. I'll help you out: as short as my flippers are, I'm very flexible, and it drives the Womanatees wild!
    RonRN wrote: »
    It was you or Joseph. I'm sure you know who it was. Good luck trying to convince anyone that some random person was just reading the forum and happened to be terribly offended by Abbie's post (yet not offended by you and Joseph) and reported her.
    Well it sounds like you have a gut feeling it was Heart of Joseph. What if you're wrong and it was me? Or a mischief maker? Why are you sure it's not, that you're willing to give such absolutes?
    You realize we've gotten thousands of horrors as team event rewards, right?

    TGG's right. I don't play much now and when I log in sometimes I find myself with 600+ new horrors in addition to what I had. Though that doesn't explain his troops months ago prior to the recent horror/demon rewards.
    manateesharkjpeg


    Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • RonRNRonRN Posts: 106
    edited 24.08.2015
    Manatee wrote: »
    I've never known a CM to lie, so by your logic that would mean at the very least, either you or Abbie is mistaken/misinformed.

    C'mon, Manatee. The CMs email was posted on the forum. The entire thread was up for days and plenty of people read it. Nowhere in the thread did Abbie do any of the things the CMs claim she did (although Heartnoir and Joseph both did). Go read it for yourself. This isn't a matter of my logic versus your logic. It's all in plain view.
    Manatee wrote: »
    I know you don't like them Ron, you've been at war with them even well after you guys tried surrendering for months. We're just going to have to admit we have vastly different views here and leave it at that.

    Are you saying KON has not lied? Did you miss all those screenshots? lol
    Manatee wrote: »
    I believe upholding violations of the forums should be based on the incidences themselves, not on examples of what has happened (or been overlooked) with other specific people. Otherwise we'd be comparing Abbie to Keenan, then Keenan to Curlbrah, and Curlbrah to Manatee, etc. etc. etc. The horror!

    Manatee, it has nothing to do with comparing people to other people. It has everything to do with the fact that Abbie was accused of breaking a rule she did not break and was banned for it. Meanwhile, Heartnoir and Joseph broke that exact rule and were not banned.
    Manatee wrote: »
    RonRN, if you feel Keenan should receive a similar treatment, then report the actions you feel uncomfortable with and do something to bring that about.
    I've never reported anyone before because I am not a tattle tale. But, since that is the way KON wants to play it, I feel sure GGE will be receiving more complaints in the future.
    Manatee wrote: »
    Well it sounds like you have a gut feeling it was Heart of Joseph. What if you're wrong and it was me? Or a mischief maker? Why are you sure it's not, that you're willing to give such absolutes?

    Call it whatever you want, Manatee. I guess you could compare it to having 4 of a kind.... There is a always a chance the straight flush is out there, but I'm still going all-in with my hand.

    I have only known you to report Abbie in-game, not on the forum.
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    edited 24.08.2015
    RonRN wrote: »
    C'mon, Manatee. The CMs email was posted on the forum. The entire thread was up for days and plenty of people read it. Nowhere in the thread did Abbie do any of the things the CMs claim she did (although Heartnoir and Joseph both did). Go read it for yourself. This isn't a matter of my logic versus your logic. It's all in plain view.

    I can't find this thread, may you PM me the link please?

    RonRN wrote: »
    Are you saying KON has not lied? Did you miss all those screenshots? lol

    Do you realize how easy it is to fake anything online right?
    RonRN wrote: »
    Manatee, it has nothing to do with comparing people to other people. It has everything to do with the fact that Abbie was accused of breaking a rule she did not break and was banned for it. Meanwhile, Heartnoir and Joseph broke that exact rule and were not banned.

    I know I'm not Manatee but I'd like to point-out that you are mentioning Heart and J and asking why they one received punishment and others didn't; that is making a comparison. Looking beyond that however it could be that Abbie has been reported several times while Heart may have only been reported a few times or maybe not at all.

    RonRN wrote: »
    I've never reported anyone before because I am not a tattle tale. But, since that is the way KON wants to play it, I feel sure GGE will be receiving more complaints in the future.

    Players don't need to report everything all the time for the CM's to take action. Go look through the forum rule and guidelines, they are a sets of actions that are excepted and those that are not tolerated.

    Sorry that you feel that the CM's doing their job is "tattle tale[ing]", but if forum members and/or CM's find a comment that is rude/insulting (like 3Marlo's last post of people being murdered) then it is your responcibility to report it or your choice to ignore it. In the end you have your part but the CM's don't have a choice.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • RonRNRonRN Posts: 106
    edited 24.08.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    I can't find this thread, may you PM me the link please?

    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?144263-Gge-bias

    CaptainBro wrote: »
    I know I'm not Manatee but I'd like to point-out that you are mentioning Heart and J and asking why they one received punishment and others didn't; that is making a comparison. Looking beyond that however it could be that Abbie has been reported several times while Heart may have only been reported a few times or maybe not at all.

    I think you're missing the point that Abbie didn't bring up "real life issues" EVER. IN ANY THREAD. This was the supposed basis for her being banned. Furthermore, the thread the CMs were referring to was filled with Heart and Joseph bringing up real life issues. Hard to make the argument that you "thoroughly investigated" and yet miss something that obvious. The issue being discussed in that thread was Heartnoir mentioning Abbie's legal education and taking the bar exam. Those are personal details of Abbie's life, so why she was punished for that is beyond me.

    CaptainBro wrote: »
    Players don't need to report everything all the time for the CM's to take action. Go look through the forum rule and guidelines, they are a sets of actions that are excepted and those that are not tolerated.

    I agree, however, it's apparent that is not what happened in this case. There was obviously a complaint and the complaint was obviously not thoroughly investigated.
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    Sorry that you feel that the CM's doing their job is "tattle tale[ing]", but if forum members and/or CM's find a comment that is rude/insulting (like 3Marlo's last post of people being murdered) then it is your responcibility to report it or your choice to ignore it. In the end you have your part but the CM's don't have a choice.

    The CMs are not doing their job, that is the point. If there had even bothered to read the thread they would have seen that the players bringing up real life issues were Heartnoir and Joseph, not Abbie.
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    edited 24.08.2015
    RonRN wrote: »

    Thank you for the URL, I'll read it later tonight.

    RonRN wrote: »
    I think you're missing the point that Abbie didn't bring up "real life issues" EVER. IN ANY THREAD. This was the supposed basis for her being banned. Furthermore, the thread the CMs were referring to was filled with Heart and Joseph bringing up real life issues. Hard to make the argument that you "thoroughly investigated" and yet miss something that obvious. The issue being discussed in that thread was Heartnoir mentioning Abbie's legal education and taking the bar exam. Those are personal details of Abbie's life, so why she was punished for that is beyond me.

    Actually Abbie brought-up her personal life many times on the forums and mocked other forums members in sexually-oriented ways; that is not allowed as seen in the forum rules. Abbie brought up her menstral cycle once and also claimed that Its Organic was also having his time-of-the-month. Both statments by Abbie violate the "no sexually-oriented posts" rule.

    Futhermore, Abbie herself stated in TFT's alliance chat or on the forum info of her personal life. Heartnoir then repeated the information on a much more populated platform. For that reason Heart could receive a warning at best but you can't get in trouble for repeating info.

    You can't get into trouble if I'd tell you my real-name is Zack (not my real-name) and you repeat the info arcoss the forums. Similarly, Heart can't be seriously punished for the same reason, the info was already made public.

    RonRN wrote: »
    I agree, however, it's apparent that is not what happened in this case. There was obviously a complaint and the complaint was obviously not thoroughly investigated.

    So how do you know if there was a complaint if you (as Manatee pointed out) are basing your thoughts off of a gut-feeling?
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,386
    edited 24.08.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »

    Futhermore, Abbie herself stated in TFT's alliance chat or on the forum info of her personal life. Heartnoir then repeated the information on a much more populated platform. For that reason Heart could receive a warning at best but you can't get in trouble for repeating info.

    Umm why would you say it was posted in TFT's chat? How would you even know that since you don't access to it? It would be weird for heart to find out anything about abbie from our chat seeing how abbie and I are the only ones that really post on the forums and we don't talk about personal info of our players with other players in pms. Sounds like you are just spouting nonsense off again trying to save face for stalknoir.

    Anyways this whole argument is stupid since abbie never stated any real life info in that thread which the mod said she did. It all comes down to the mod being lazy and stupid and not doing his/her job correctly. Not the first time and won't be the last the mods mess up. Not sure why people seem to think the mods are perfect computers that don't have any feelings or emotions. They are people also and mess up/ let their emotions/feeling influence them.

    Andrew Milner @ usa 1

  • Barnacleez (US1)Barnacleez (US1) Posts: 2,833
    edited 24.08.2015
    Neph, open up your wallets and come get some.

    You are a bunch of pathetic wimps, making your subs do all the work. Neph, go cry in a corner.
    Barnacleez the Avenger @ Kindle Fire 4.5.5
    [email protected] usa 1
    Contact Support here.
    Comedy is my partial life. Nerdiness is the other 99.99% of it.
    If this is a game where the player gender doesn't exist, then why does 'King' and 'Baronet' exist?
    Don't click here.
    Level: 34 Honor: 1,234
    Neutral in the server war, currently supporting TORCHERERS

  • ZombieMaster (US1)ZombieMaster (US1) Posts: 881
    edited 24.08.2015
    I've still never seen a list of direct MISC subs that have surrendered, can you post it?

    Former MISC Subs...

    V9BBCZT.png
    NxDeV3h.png
    nKXzScq.png

    More Misc Subs (trying to be former)...

    KayNsbu.png

    Remaining 2.

    kZ3RCyI.png

    A merger away from not making our anniversary....
    lcfzPzG.png
  • RonRNRonRN Posts: 106
    edited 24.08.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »

    Actually Abbie brought-up her personal life many times on the forums and mocked other forums members in sexually-oriented ways; that is not allowed as seen in the forum rules. Abbie brought up her menstral cycle once and also claimed that Its Organic was also having his time-of-the-month. Both statments by Abbie violate the "no sexually-oriented posts" rule.

    LOL! I'm willing to concede that Abbie brought up her menstrual cycle. But let's be clear- a menstrual cycle is not sexually oriented. It is a biological function and sexual behaviors and sexual desires are not dependent on it (that is not to say they aren't affected by it). What she said to Organic was clearly a joke and not a personal detail of his life (such as his education and what professional examinations he may be preparing for). Lastly, there is a huge difference between bringing up your own menstrual cycle and someone else bringing up personal details you have not shared with them. It's downright creepy.
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    Futhermore, Abbie herself stated in TFT's alliance chat or on the forum info of her personal life. Heartnoir then repeated the information on a much more populated platform. For that reason Heart could receive a warning at best but you can't get in trouble for repeating info.

    Cite your sources. Are you in TFT? How do you know Heart "repeated" the information? Did you speak with Heart about this?

    For the record, Abbie never put this information into the public forum.
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    You can't get into trouble if I'd tell you my real-name is Zack (not my real-name) and you repeat the info arcoss the forums. Similarly, Heart can't be seriously punished for the same reason, the info was already made public.

    The info was never made public. Abbie purposefully never mentioned it on the forum. Go back through all the old threads-- I'm 100% positive you will not find a single post made by Abbie where she mentioned any of this information (prior to Heartnoir flapping her gums about it).

    NOTWSQG.png
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    So how do you know if there was a complaint if you (as Manatee pointed out) are basing your thoughts off of a gut-feeling?
    I'll tell you what I told Manatee. It's kind of like having 4 of a kind. It's possible the straight flush is out there, but I'm still going all in on my hand.
  • RonRNRonRN Posts: 106
    edited 24.08.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    Futhermore, Abbie herself stated in TFT's alliance chat

    Umm why would you say it was posted in TFT's chat? How would you even know that since you don't access to it? It would be weird for heart to find out anything about abbie from our chat seeing how abbie and I are the only ones that really post on the forums and we don't talk about personal info of our players with other players in pms. Sounds like you are just spouting nonsense off again trying to save face for stalknoir.

    I don't think Abbie was even in TFT when Stalkernoir made the now-infamous-statement.
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,386
    edited 24.08.2015
    RonRN wrote: »
    I don't think Abbie was even in TFT when Stalkernoir made the now-infamous-statement.

    Ya pretty sure she wasn't, but I can't remember for sure so i choose not to say it.

    Andrew Milner @ usa 1

  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    edited 24.08.2015
    Umm why would you say it was posted in TFT's chat? How would you even know that since you don't access to it? It would be weird for heart to find out anything about abbie from our chat seeing how abbie and I are the only ones that really post on the forums and we don't talk about personal info of our players with other players in pms. Sounds like you are just spouting nonsense off again trying to save face for stalknoir.

    Anyways this whole argument is stupid since abbie never stated any real life info in that thread which the mod said she did. It all comes down to the mod being lazy and stupid and not doing his/her job correctly. Not the first time and won't be the last the mods mess up. Not sure why people seem to think the mods are perfect computers that don't have any feelings or emotions. They are people also and mess up/ let their emotions/feeling influence them.

    Bolded: I don't have access to it without someone leaking information. You call it "spouting nonsense" when I tell you what I know but you praise and repost the chatzy Misc put up with the usernames ZombieMaster & Heartnoir. Either we are both throwing nonsense or neither of us are; the choice is up to you now.

    #RonRnNeedsSupport
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • RonRNRonRN Posts: 106
    edited 24.08.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    Bolded: I don't have access to it without someone leaking information. You call it "spouting nonsense" when I tell you what I know but you praise and repost the chatzy Misc put up with the usernames ZombieMaster & Heartnoir. Either we are both throwing nonsense or neither of us are; the choice is up to you now.

    #RonRnNeedsSupport

    I didn't realize you posted a screenshot...
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,386
    edited 24.08.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    Bolded: I don't have access to it without someone leaking information. You call it "spouting nonsense" when I tell you what I know but you praise and repost the chatzy Misc put up with the usernames ZombieMaster & Heartnoir. Either we are both throwing nonsense or neither of us are; the choice is up to you now.

    #RonRnNeedsSupport

    Lol never realized i praised that screenshot of heart password sharing. Seems like you like to continue to sprout nonsense.
    Why would I find it so hard to believe kon main password shares when its common in the subs and obvious in the main. I just don't go around saying it since I don't have legit proof unlike you however you says something stupid and tries to say it is the same thing as what someone else has posted.
    But yep keep up the good work at trying to make it sound like you know what your talking about.

    inb4 he seriously tries to say he has a spy in TFT lol Guess i shouldnt announce in chat when i am going to take a shower like i do every day...

    Andrew Milner @ usa 1

  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    edited 24.08.2015
    Lol never realized i praised that screenshot of heart password sharing. Seems like you like to continue to sprout nonsense.
    Why would I find it so hard to believe kon main password shares when its common in the subs and obvious in the main. I just don't go around saying it since I don't have legit proof unlike you however you says something stupid and tries to say it is the same thing as what someone else has posted.
    But yep keep up the good work at trying to make it sound like you know what your talking about.

    inb4 he seriously tries to say he has a spy in TFT lol Guess i shouldnt announce in chat when i am going to take a shower like i do every day...

    Do you realize how stupid you look when you compare the colored text to the bolded text? No legit proof there, seems like you are losing ground here and making excuses. Reminds me of how FT said they lost their last tower because of lag but were able to take a KoN KT by strategy. Always finding an excuse or making yourself(s) the exception.

    Outb4 Milner denies FT being a Misc sub.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • RonRNRonRN Posts: 106
    edited 24.08.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    Bolded: I don't have access to it without someone leaking information. You call it "spouting nonsense" when I tell you what I know

    Here is the thing: You don't know because Abbie never said in TFT chat.

    CaptainBro wrote: »
    Either we are both throwing nonsense or neither of us are; the choice is up to you now.

    Wow. Not at all true or logical in any sense of the word. Maybe we are both throwing nonsense, perhaps only one of us is, or perhaps neither of us are.

    But, if as you say, the choice is mine now.... you are clearly the only one throwing nonsense.
  • RonRNRonRN Posts: 106
    edited 24.08.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »

    Outb4 Milner denies FT being a Misc sub.

    Lmao! The difference between a sub and an ally is that allies aren't given orders (or rules as KON refers to them). Allies discuss and decide. Subs follow orders. Last I checked everyone on your side takes orders from KON main.
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,386
    edited 24.08.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    Do you realize how stupid you look when you compare the colored text to the bolded text? No legit proof there, seems like you are losing ground here and making excuses. Reminds me of how FT said they lost their last tower because of lag but were able to take a KoN KT by strategy. Always finding an excuse or making yourself(s) the exception.

    Are you slow or something? I really am not sure what to say to you. Things can be obvious without you needing 100% proof it is indeed true. Your like a fat kid jumping on what he thinks is cake but turns out to be a raisin.
    As for the tower, the proof is in the tools. Kon was hitting a tool less tower. Kinda of obvious the game crashed sine you guys like to say redrick is a ruby whale so it wouldnt make sense for him to run out of tools normally nor would it make sense for him to be offline. It comes down to the game crashing and him unable to put up tools. As for us taking a kon tower by strategy, if you don't realize it then it explains a lot about kon and helps our argument on kon has no skills and relies on money.
    Outb4 Milner denies FT being a Misc sub.

    Inb4 captain says something irrelevant again and believes kons website when it says TFT is decimated....

    Andrew Milner @ usa 1

  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    edited 24.08.2015
    Are you slow or something? I really am not sure what to say to you. Things can be obvious without you needing 100% proof it is indeed true. Your like a fat kid jumping on what he thinks is cake but turns out to be a raisin.
    As for the tower, the proof is in the tools. Kon was hitting a tool less tower. Kinda of obvious the game crashed sine you guys like to say redrick is a ruby whale so it wouldnt make sense for him to run out of tools normally nor would it make sense for him to be offline. It comes down to the game crashing and him unable to put up tools. As for us taking a kon tower by strategy, if you don't realize it then it explains a lot about kon and helps our argument on kon has no skills and relies on money.


    You talk about needing 100% proof when you have nothing but a fake screen shot. Congrats, anyone could make a chatzy up. I guess FT pw shares too now based off of a random chatzy:

    OovZh7G.png?1
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file