Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Known Bugs

007Ben2007Ben2 Posts: 1,269
edited 25.08.2015 in Technical Assistance
Hey, CM's, due to the nature of this thread, would it be possible to make this a sticky?

If you have a bug to report, check here first so multiple threads are not created for the same issue. If you have a new bug to report, a separate thread is advised. Suggestions for entries to the list will be reviewed and added as I am able. Information or updates to known bugs may also be posted below, and the bug will be updated or removed from the list.

Red and Blue Horns

When both horns are present, data is obscured by the second horn.

Support is down

For some players, support does not function properly. From my understanding, one can bypass this by responding to an old support ticket. Alternately, you could empty the browser cache and be sure that use the latest Flashplayer. (Cameltoe) But still annoying.

Too Many on the Wall

A display glitch where the sums of the surviving defensive troops for each wave are shown on the wall, leading to ridiculously large numbers.

Lag!!!

Most have it, a few don't. It is VERY annoying. Please no posts about "I don't have lag." It makes the rest of us jealous. :P

Troops Missing after Downtime/Reward Troops Not Given

Seems I see several of these threads after every event and downtime. Contacting support using the above method is reccommended. It is possible that in the first case troop loss may be caused by trying to get one last hit in before the server closes. (parchedarthur)

"Special" Offers Popping up when Switching Between Kingdoms

As if these didn't pop up enough normally, now they pop up when switching between kingdoms. Quite frustrating to say the least.

Travelling Knights is Harder

I wish this was a bug, but it's not. GGE deliberately made the last piece or two very hard to get.

Double Post Bug

First of two forum bugs. Pretty self-explanatory. It's been around forever, so I'm not sure why it hasn't been fixed yet.

"Special" Offers Covering the Screen

GGE tried to fix this before, but they are still obscuring parts of the screen. Another member proposed that they be put on the right side of the screen above the quest book.

Glitchy Quotes

Second forum bug. When viewing older threads, I noticed the quote feature sometimes glitches out. Either the wrong name will be displayed or the [QUOTE name will be right, but above the actual quote with the wrong poster quoted inside the quote.

Defence Screen Bug

The military tab on the bottom right does not show defence option in castles without a defence workshop. This can be worked around by clicking a tower and clicking the defence icon on the bottom of the circle.
Post edited by 007Ben2 on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
007Ben2 wrote: »
Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.

Comments

• QueenB (INT1)QueenB (INT1) INT1 Posts: 264
    edited 14.08.2015
    If you have a bug to report, check here first so multiple threads are not created Support is down

For some players, support does not function properly. From my understanding, one can bypass this by responding to an old support ticket. But still annoying.

empty the browser cache and be sure that use the latest Flashplayer.
    QueenB @ GoodGame
  • 007Ben2007Ben2 Posts: 1,269
    edited 17.08.2015
    Edited 8/17/15
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.
  • edited 18.08.2015
    troops missing after downtime/reward troops not given

seems i see several of these threads after every event and downtime. Contacting support using the above method is reccommended.

I have had this twice, i believe the first bit troops missing after downtime can be triggered by trying to beat the server closing down and task troops to go somewhere, after the second time i lost troops doing this i started backing out of any attack setup or troop movement between base orders and just leaving the game till the updates/server downtime was complete.

Glad to say using this tip no more issues.^^
    parchedarthur @ en 1
    edited 18.08.2015

I have had this twice, i believe the first bit troops missing after downtime can be triggered by trying to beat the server closing down and task troops to go somewhere, after the second time i lost troops doing this i started backing out of any attack setup or troop movement between base orders and just leaving the game till the updates/server downtime was complete.

Glad to say using this tip no more issues.^^

Thanks. Added.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited 18.08.2015
    Updated with 2 more bugs. Quite the list now lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited 20.08.2015
    Updateded again with a new bug I found while doing research on Lexx7's case and confirmed upon clicking the blue >> in my sig. Second forum bug.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited 25.08.2015
    Added Defence screen bug.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited 25.08.2015
    As I said, Double post bug
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sign In to comment.