We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Coat of arms bug

jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
edited 14.08.2015 in Technical Assistance
One of our members dropped out for an rv swap and when I sent the invite for him to come back I saw the coat of arms of our alliance had not gone.

http://prntscr.com/83hb15

It had vanished from the map but is still visible on player info.
Post edited by jollyjack82 on
jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
mayO1xP.png
King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)

Comments

• overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) Posts: 1,794GB1
    edited 11.08.2015
    best bug evarr!!!!!!!
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • Barnacleez (US1)Barnacleez (US1) Posts: 2,833
    edited 12.08.2015
    Visual bug.

Ideally, you should refresh your browser or clear your cache.
    Barnacleez the Avenger @ Kindle Fire 4.5.5
    [email protected] usa 1
    Contact Support here.
    Comedy is my partial life. Nerdiness is the other 99.99% of it.
    If this is a game where the player gender doesn't exist, then why does 'King' and 'Baronet' exist?
    Don't click here.
    Level: 34 Honor: 1,234
    Neutral in the server war, currently supporting TORCHERERS

• jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 12.08.2015
    Barnacleez wrote: »
    Visual bug.

Ideally, you should refresh your browser or clear your cache.

That doesn't do anything
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
  • Barnacleez (US1)Barnacleez (US1) Posts: 2,833
    edited 14.08.2015
    Well, unless you want to contact Support, you're kind of screwed.
    Barnacleez the Avenger @ Kindle Fire 4.5.5
    [email protected] usa 1
    Contact Support here.
    Comedy is my partial life. Nerdiness is the other 99.99% of it.
    If this is a game where the player gender doesn't exist, then why does 'King' and 'Baronet' exist?
    Don't click here.
    Level: 34 Honor: 1,234
    Neutral in the server war, currently supporting TORCHERERS

• Meridian ETC (US1)Meridian ETC (US1) Posts: 168
    edited 14.08.2015
    Barnacleez wrote: »
    Well, unless you want to contact Support, you're kind of screwed.

He's kinda screwed even if he contacts support ;(
    we are AGAINST the updates! WE NO LONGER SUPPORT GOOD GAME STUDIOS DUE TO THE HORRID UPDATES, TERRIBLE SUPPORT, AND THE NEVER ENDING LAG.
  • 007Ben2007Ben2 Posts: 1,269
    edited 14.08.2015
    He's kinda screwed even if he contacts support ;(

lol. Just, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    007Ben2 wrote: »
    Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.
Sign In to comment.