Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ability to chose to between looting Gems/Equipment/Heros

Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,654
I have heard this said a few times, and do not recall any formal thread regarding this at the moment, so if you would like the ability to chose whether you loot equipment, heros, or gems from NPCs, whenever you would loot these. This would be similar to the drop down box allowing you to loot, wood/stone/food etc

Do you support it? or Do you not? Please comment your opinion below.

Thanks.

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

Comments

• Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,654
    edited 11.08.2015
    bump bump bump

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• Elliotell3332Elliotell3332 Posts: 806
    edited 11.08.2015
    Hey forum!

I like this. At the end of a battle, there could be a screen with 3 different types of loot. You should be able to choose one. I really like this idea and I support it. However! They should all be the same level of loot. That way it's an actually strategic choice.

Regards,
    E
    @USA 1
    Member of Achilles Blade
    *currently sobbing cause I miss lexx already...*
    Do not click this thing that I stole from my brother.
    "We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are hard."
    Tips concerning Bullying
    tie.png
    I...Tied..? Wha-? How did that last kill go?
    Programmer fluent in: C, C++, Java, Javascript, J-Query, HTML, CSS, PHP, Ruby, Python, and more.
Sign In to comment.