Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Search feature: Castle names

007Ben2007Ben2 Posts: 1,269
edited 11.08.2015 in Players ask Players
EDIT: CMs, This needs moved to Suggestions, Praise, and Criticism. Sorry. My b.

This would help if you forget the name of player but remember the castle name.

Or maybe I just want to see how many others have Minas Tirith as a castle name. :P
Post edited by 007Ben2 on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
007Ben2 wrote: »
Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.

Comments

• Elliotell3332Elliotell3332 Posts: 806
    edited 11.08.2015
    Hey, SecretAgentBen!

You're in the wrong section. I doubt you noticed.

Secondly, I like the idea. Sometimes I can only remember the castle name of someone, and Itwould be nice to have a search feature.

Regards,
    E
    @USA 1
    Member of Achilles Blade
    *currently sobbing cause I miss lexx already...*
    Do not click this thing that I stole from my brother.
    "We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are hard."
    Tips concerning Bullying
    tie.png
    I...Tied..? Wha-? How did that last kill go?
    Programmer fluent in: C, C++, Java, Javascript, J-Query, HTML, CSS, PHP, Ruby, Python, and more.
  • 007Ben2007Ben2 Posts: 1,269
    edited 11.08.2015
    Hey, SecretAgentBen!

You're in the wrong section. I doubt you noticed.

Secondly, I like the idea. Sometimes I can only remember the castle name of someone, and Itwould be nice to have a search feature.

Regards,
    E

*facepalm* Fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.
  • Elliotell3332Elliotell3332 Posts: 806
    edited 11.08.2015

Or maybe I just want to see how many others have Minas Tirith as a castle name. :P

Hahaha, Nice edit, JamesBondBen.
    @USA 1
    Member of Achilles Blade
    *currently sobbing cause I miss lexx already...*
    Do not click this thing that I stole from my brother.
    "We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are hard."
    Tips concerning Bullying
    tie.png
    I...Tied..? Wha-? How did that last kill go?
    Programmer fluent in: C, C++, Java, Javascript, J-Query, HTML, CSS, PHP, Ruby, Python, and more.
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 11.08.2015

I don't think it really matters.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • NickDude (US1)NickDude (US1) Posts: 4,268
    edited 11.08.2015
    It'd be nice addition to the game :)
    Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire,Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves,not rules.~
    Sandravlc's Logbook- Chronicle I

Sign In to comment.