We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Flag is not giving the bonus what it should give

Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) Posts: 290NL1
edited 27.07.2015 in Technical Assistance
In my castle I have an expensive ruby horse flag which should give a 2 x 8% foodbonus on food production. Also my flag is telling me that I should have a 16% foodbonus.

In my maincastle I have a 3629,9 standard foodproduction without flag.
With the 16% flag I have a 3892,9 production.

16% from 3629,9 is still 580,8.
And as you can see the difference between flag and no flag is only 263 that is only 7,2%.

In the outposts the difference is even much bigger.

Please solve this problem, because your clients (the players) should receive what they pay for.
Gossie @ spilgames int_1
Finally back where I belong in Legion
Post edited by Goselotje (NL1) on

Comments

• QueenMaria (US1)QueenMaria (US1) Posts: 301
    edited 27.07.2015
    Goselotje wrote: »
    In my castle I have an expensive ruby horse flag which should give a 2 x 8% foodbonus on food production. Also my flag is telling me that I should have a 16% foodbonus.

In my maincastle I have a 3629,9 standard foodproduction without flag.
    With the 16% flag I have a 3892,9 production.

16% from 3629,9 is still 580,8.
    And as you can see the difference between flag and no flag is only 263 that is only 7,2%.

In the outposts the difference is even much bigger.

Please solve this problem, because your clients (the players) should receive what they pay for.

It's all smoke and mirrors with GGE. You do not get 16% of your current production rate, you get a stripped down 16% of what you would be producing without the flour mill and bakery. Nowhere does GGE explain this before you spend your rubies for anything. That would be honest and GGE doesn't know how to be honest.
    Dear GGE,
    Stop coming up with crappy ideas to rip us off. WE should determine what events we are in NOT YOU. STOP GOUGING YOUR USER BASE! STOP UPDATES UNTIL YOU FIX THE LAGS/CRASHES! HIRE WEEKEND STAFF! THE USERBASE DESERVES IT!

"You want to lose all of your customers? Lie to one of them." - Bartolo Aglialoro, 1909-1989 GRHS

#NotEnough

That will be all.
    Sneaker

Sign In to comment.