Berimond Timespan

Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
edited 27.07.2015 in Players ask Players
Hey guys,
many are complaining that berimond is too short and is ending before the capitals are defeated.
How long do you think BM should last?
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
~Mahatma Gandhi
Napoleon4
Level 70 
Illuminati
Part Of UAL
@ Indian server
Post edited by Rajan37 (IN1) on

Comments

• edited 27.07.2015
    15 days at least.
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,101
    edited 27.07.2015
    Biermond should always last till the capital has fallen , and end instantly the mopping up of of camps after capital has fallen is just a waste of time. also the game could be governed by the amount of towers thats need to be defeated, also change the equipment won to a 4 piece and the deco could be change to hero piece , it needs a makeover
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • edited 27.07.2015
    oddest tie eva:
    dDR5QWo.png
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 27.07.2015
    Biermond should always last till the capital has fallen , and end instantly the mopping up of of camps after capital has fallen is just a waste of time. also the game could be governed by the amount of towers thats need to be defeated, also change the equipment won to a 4 piece and the deco could be change to hero piece , it needs a makeover
    That would be good.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • Lord Roj (GB1)Lord Roj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,116
    edited 27.07.2015

I think a few times back both caps were down and last man standing was very tense, so I would not remove that, but 2 weeks would give it time to play out. just remove honour so more higher levels enter.

Yes to a change of equip, I have 4 sets of each, deleted my lions helmet today as soon I as got it. But keepo the deco that is best thing about it. I would like the new 2 lion pieces and 2 bear pieces to go together to form a 4 piece set.
    Lord Roj @ en 1
  • edited 27.07.2015
    Lord Roj wrote: »
    I think a few times back both caps were down and last man standing was very tense, so I would not remove that, but 2 weeks would give it time to play out. just remove honour so more higher levels enter.

Yes to a change of equip, I have 4 sets of each, deleted my lions helmet today as soon I as got it. But keepo the deco that is best thing about it. I would like the new 2 lion pieces and 2 bear pieces to go together to form a 4 piece set.

once, for me. the enemies capital fell, then, like half and hour later, our capital fell. other side won somehow.
  • Cho Gath (GB1)Cho Gath (GB1) Posts: 670
    edited 27.07.2015
    Rajan37 wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    many are complaining that berimond is too short and is ending before the capitals are defeated.
    How long do you think BM should last?

Solution for those who are complaining: don't do it,don't join BM.

Its good event the way it is.
  • Astrix10Astrix10 Posts: 39
    edited 27.07.2015
    I'd like to see it go on for about 6 days thats the amount of time it usually take for the capital to fall plus its short enough to focus on other events
    Astrix Proud member of The Black Flag
    "Make friends where you can, enemies where u have to"

stock-footage-close-up-pirate-flag-in-dark-sky-hd.jpg
  • Astrix10Astrix10 Posts: 39
    edited 27.07.2015
    oh btw cho Gath it usually is longer it was a few days short this time but I agree with u its my favourite event
    Astrix Proud member of The Black Flag
    "Make friends where you can, enemies where u have to"

stock-footage-close-up-pirate-flag-in-dark-sky-hd.jpg
Sign In to comment.