Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Legend Levels Public Order/Decorative Items.

Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,654
I am making a suggestion that 8 Public Order(Decorative Items) be added to GGE. Currently ONLY ONE PO item has been unlocked for legends levels and it costs 8,700 rubies, before that there is festival squares, these cost 5,500 rubies, and are unlocked at level 40.

I personally think GGS was insanely lazy with the legends update, and left much of it empty, and thus anyone who puts the time in to reach legend lvl 60, 100, 170, 250, 380, 500, 625, and 750 deserves to have access to a PO item that does not cost rubies which is better than what others can pay for when they are literally 100+ levels lower. However, due to resources being able to be bought form the merchant those at the upper reaches can still purchase the resources required.

These PO Items would be available for legends lvls only, and would only cost traditional resources, as well as a various kingdom resources.

They would be unlocked, one at a time, at legends lvls 60, 100, 170, 250, 380, 500, 625 and 750.

The first PO Item would be unlocked at legend level 60, it would cost 30k wood and 30k stone, it would cost 5k charcoal to build. Value would be 170.

The 2nd Item would be unlocked at legend lvl 100, it would cost 37.5k wood and 37.5k stone, and 10k charcoal and 5k olive oil to build. Value would be 195.

The 3rd PO Item would be unlocked at legend lvl 170, it would cost 45k wood and 45k stone, 10k olive oil to build. The value of this PO item is. Value would be 220.

The 4th PO Item would be unlocked at legend level 250, it would cost 52.5k wood and 52.5k stone, 10k olive oil and 5k glass to build. Value would be 240.

The 5th PO Item would be unlocked at legend level 380, this would cost 60k wood and 60k stone, and 10k glass to build. Value would be 275.

The 6th PO Item would be unlocked at legend level 500, this would cost 67.5k wood and 67.5k stone to build, would cost 10k iron ore to build. Value would be 300.

The 7th PO item would be unlocked at legend level 625, it would cost 75k wood and 75k stone, and 10k iron ore and 5k glass to build. Value would be 340.

The 8th and final PO Item, would be unlocked at legend level 750, it would cost 81k wood and 81k stone, and 10k iron ore and 5k glass, 5k olive oil, and 5k charcoal. Value would be 370.

GGS, please do not change the values of kingdom resources suggested, unless you plan to lesson them, do not jack up the cost of kingdom resources on these.

I have suggested this update as a way to allow hard working players to get good PO items and for GGS to still make money especially at the upper ends of this.

This gives players something to work for on the legends levels, those whom are whales and those whom aren't.

If you would like for this to become part of the game, please say I support.

If anyone has any feedback for this idea, please give constructive criticism.

Finally to GGS, if you implement these, don't do a half*** job with it, having all of the PO items look alike, make them look different.

These PO items would be the same size as Parks/Castle Gardens/Fesitival Squares and Gardens of Splendor.

Thank you
Post edited by Mr.assassin2 (US1) on

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

Comments

• Luc9986 (US1)Luc9986 (US1) Posts: 372
    edited 26.07.2015
    I like this but they should also add higher storage IMO so instead of 81k max the whole time we can up that to like 160k or 300k or something once you max out legend levels
    Luc9986 @ usa 1

Leader of Veni Vidi Vici Family, a family of independent alliances.

King Luc9986 the Halberd of the Hansa VVV

Long Live the Nightwatch
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,654
    edited 26.07.2015
    bump 10 char

edited 26.07.2015
    Luc9986 wrote: »
    I like this but they should also add higher storage IMO so instead of 81k max the whole time we can up that to like 160k or 300k or something once you max out legend levels

That would be nice 120k, 160k and 200k storage

• dragon rider72 (US1)dragon rider72 (US1) US1 Posts: 2,226
    edited 26.07.2015
    Make them all cost rubies and they might add it.
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

edited 26.07.2015
    Make them all cost rubies and they might add it.

You think the whales/big spenders wouldn't buy those kingdom resources?

If you have any suggestions for the idea, please share them..

edited 26.07.2015
    You think the whales won't buy those kingdom resources?

I'm not sure if gge logic works like that.

• Karl93 (US1)Karl93 (US1) Posts: 32
    edited 26.07.2015
    I support the idea... and we need an adventure for fire peak with a new po item
    http://prnt.sc/dbo3sx

http://prnt.sc/dbob3e

Karl93 @ usa 1
    Proud non rubies buyer

• CAYO7CAYO7 Posts: 290
    edited 26.07.2015
    Luc9986 wrote: »
    That would be nice 120k, 160k and 200k storage

That would be a nightmare, giving to the whales the ability to keep x2, x3, or x4 the amout of vet horrors.

Worst idea of 2015 so far.
    Play GGS Empire for free by not buying rubies.
    edited 26.07.2015
    CAYO7 wrote: »
    That would be a nightmare, giving to the whales the ability to keep x2, x3, or x4 the amout of vet horrors.

They can already buy and store well over a million food in main castles...

edited 26.07.2015

Ideas far worse than this have all been carried out over the last year...you dont like it quit gge now save yourself some complaining.

• MizzTude (US1)MizzTude (US1) Posts: 2
    edited 26.07.2015
    I support the idea
    MizzTude @ usa 1
    edited 26.07.2015
    I'm not sure if gge logic works like that.

It already does, big spenders buy ore and other kingdom resources to keep up building of the legends buildings.

edited 26.07.2015

So you think they should triplicate that?
    edited 26.07.2015
    Ideas far worse than this have all been carried out over the last year...you dont like it quit gge now save yourself some complaining.

I don't think so, and I don't think so.
    edited 26.07.2015

Gems? New super cmdr and cast? Cave Dwellers, vet horrors?

Additional legend levels? Bakery inflation?

All worse than adding more storage space,

increasing storage doesn't change what amount of food someone makes, nor does it change the amount of troops someone can support by buying food from the merchant or from looting lots of food.

edited 26.07.2015

These are all updates; not ideas. And in any case, only the bakery inflation is as harmful.
    increasing storage doesn't change what amount of food someone makes, nor does it change the amount of troops someone can support by buying food from the merchant or from looting lots of food.

Only you draws a direct relation between storage space and food production; don't try to make it sound as if I did.

More storage means more food stored means being able to keep more troops.
  • longshankslongshanks Posts: 934
    edited 26.07.2015
    Almost all of these stupid ideas can be explained like this:

"GGS give me the thing that I really want...(fill in the blank)..."

My next idea will be to ask to add the "I win button" for any battle, but it will cost rubies to use.
    4/23/2014: GGS realizes that this player and customer won't drink the kool-aid.

**the rule of 3** GGS usually gets it right on the 3rd try. Be patient.

Be careful if you speak the truth, your post might get deleted by a moderator.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ABCABCABCABCABCABCABCABC Posts: 549
    edited 26.07.2015
    Those make event Decos worthless. Even ones from winning nobilities and top 100 wor
    "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****"

Ab8CKOc.png Bring back the old castles
    edited 26.07.2015
    Those make event Decos worthless. Even ones from winning nobilities and top 100 wor

Not if adjusted for these..

edited 26.07.2015
    These are all updates; not ideas. And in any case, only the bakery inflation is as harmful.

Only you draws a direct relation between storage space and food production; don't try to make it sound as if I did.

More storage means more food stored means being able to keep more troops.

Stop, just stop. Super gear/bought troops/gems/fire casts etc are all more harmful than the bakery update.

This is what has been said. My replies are in bold. As well as Dragon riders post

The fact that whales can buy food in special offers that already exceeds the storage limit(at main castles), means you claiming that tripling the storage space for everything else is making that worse? If those offers don't follow the same storage limits, what are you trying to point out?

The only way that increasing storage means more troops, is if you are looting food constantly or buying it from the merchant, constantly, otherwise storage space doesn't equal more troops. You are claiming it does, what troop quantity does depend on is food production, and how much food you can attain through other means(Looting, being sent, or buying food).

If you are constantly losing food the only way to attain more is to have it sent to you from another player, loot it or buy it. That only means your storage space will prevent your troops from starving quicker(assuming you can keep x amount of food in y storage), not that it magically allows you to hold more. You could put 10k troops in a castle with 1000 food production that has 80k storage and those troops will only stay as long as there is food, so at -39k food per hour they will starve quickly. If you can keep feeding food to that location the troops will stay regardless of storage or food production. However if you stop feeding that location, within 2 hours or so all but 250 of those troops will starve, assuming these troops consume 4 per hour and there was 81k food there.

Following this logic we should cut all storage to as low as possible in order to prevent whales from holding too many troops, this does not make sense though. Non whales would stand to gain from this as well.

Running a war machine as it is isn't super hard, this would just allow people to hold more wood, stone, food, oil, coal glass and ore.

Sign In to comment.