We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Touring the UK server!

Hey y'all,

Two to three months ago, I joined the UK server. Since then, I decided to be more of a free bird and visit several alliances, make some friends, see how things roll in the UK server and all that. Now I'm not looking for alliance recommendations (well actually . . .) to join for an extended period of time, I'm looking for alliances I can visit where I can strike up a good chat, get to know people, and won't have any hard feelings when I say 'It's just a visit.'.

At the moment I'm level 39 (well actually 38, but I could attack two RBCs and be at level 39 so screw that), top 25 in the PP rankings (specifically number 22), and my glory rank is Duke, nearing Grand Duke.

I'm aware I may not exactly be the most desired player out there (bah, level 70 stereotypes), but in all honesty, I don't care. I'm just looking for an alliance to drop by and do what I would usually do - that is, chat it up, and chip in wherever I can - so I'm not going to pay particular heed to the level of the alliance or how many members there are.

If you ever want a new addition to your alliance - even if it's just going to be temporary - say so in this thread or message me along with your alliance name and your rank.

Message me on the forums @ graceL.H.E or ingame @ InsaneDuckling
Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
@en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
Post edited by InsaneDuckling (GB1) on

Comments

• jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 22.07.2015
    jollyjack8

new visions treasurer

I know your already here but stay please lol
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
  • millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) Posts: 2,507GB1
    edited 22.07.2015
    I heard the alliance twaitsy has free booze served 24/7 :)
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • NickDude (US1)NickDude (US1) Posts: 4,268
    edited 22.07.2015
    Join me! When we grow big,we will be strong!
    Name:Lord Taggart
    Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire,Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves,not rules.~
    Sandravlc's Logbook- Chronicle I

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    edited 22.07.2015
    graceL.H.E wrote: »
    I'm aware I may not exactly be the most desired player out there (bah, level 70 stereotypes), but in all honesty, I don't care. I'm just looking for an alliance to drop by and do what I would usually do - that is, chat it up, and chip in wherever I can - so I'm not going to pay particular heed to the level of the alliance or how many members there are.

You're a better player than most level 70s anyway, at any level. :)
    catbargif
    95% of  people on the internet have some kind of mental or personality disorder. Society is sick.

Neph's 3rd apology to the Misc
  • Neamhain (US1)Neamhain (US1) Posts: 3,504
    edited 25.07.2015
    Grace! You should join my alliance. We are The Old IRA. We have 2 interesting people. And the best part of it is you get to visit the USA to join us.
    Ipvwn0w.png

Neamhain = "NYAV-in"
    Troops get hungry, and without food they'll desert (this could be a great pun).
    With that punny sense of humor, I am starting to believe my mother hacked Steve's account.
  • InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 26.07.2015
    jollyjack8

new visions treasurer

I know your already here but stay please lol

Maaaybe . . .
    millwall97 wrote: »
    I heard the alliance twaitsy has free booze served 24/7 :)
    Dang, I should stay there forever.
    sandravlc wrote: »
    Join me! When we grow big,we will be strong!
    Name:Lord Taggart
    . . .

Um . . .
    Graycat3 wrote: »
    You're a better player than most level 70s anyway, at any level. :)
    Why thank you.
    Neamhain wrote: »
    Grace! You should join my alliance. We are The Old IRA. We have 2 interesting people. And the best part of it is you get to visit the USA to join us.

:O I could never! The offer's too good for me! Plus, I can't make it to 'murica because some prick charged me extra for a pillow and now I'm broke.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • edited 26.07.2015
    :O I could never! The offer's too good for me! Plus, I can't make it to 'murica because some prick charged me extra for a pillow and now I'm broke.

*gives grace pillow*
    edited 26.07.2015
    Cheers man.

• MustakeemMustakeem Posts: 735
    edited 26.07.2015
    Cheers man.

Check out Exiles :D
    http://snag.gy/7jHO4.jpg (4.5k horrors)

http://snag.gy/tc9ku.jpg (Im a non ruby buyer)
    Musty3 @ en 1 Started again
  • Neamhain (US1)Neamhain (US1) Posts: 3,504
    edited 26.07.2015
    But Grandmammy, after all of that mercury hot chocolate you gave me as a wee child, nothing is too good for you! Who was it? I shall kill him. Also, how did you know my father's nickname for me?
    Ipvwn0w.png

Neamhain = "NYAV-in"
    Troops get hungry, and without food they'll desert (this could be a great pun).
    With that punny sense of humor, I am starting to believe my mother hacked Steve's account.
    edited 27.07.2015
    Mustakeem wrote: »
    Check out Exiles :D
    I've already contacted Sameehah after JJ suggested for me to join y'all, and I'll be contacting you're leader soon so you should expect to see me in a couple of weeks.
    Neamhain wrote: »
    But Grandmammy, after all of that mercury hot chocolate you gave me as a wee child, nothing is too good for you! Who was it? I shall kill him. Also, how did you know my father's nickname for me?

And Neamhain, your father is my son.

• underworld76 (GB1)underworld76 (GB1) Posts: 24
    edited 27.07.2015
    you could try the walkingdead, were not a hugely strong alliance but were active and have a laugh in chat
    underworld76 @ en 1
    Proud leader of the walkingdead
  • MustakeemMustakeem Posts: 735
    edited 27.07.2015
    The walkingdead are a great friendly alliance, I suggest checking them out too Grace :)
    http://snag.gy/7jHO4.jpg (4.5k horrors)

http://snag.gy/tc9ku.jpg (Im a non ruby buyer)
    Musty3 @ en 1 Started again
    edited 27.07.2015
    you could try the walkingdead, were not a hugely strong alliance but were active and have a laugh in chat

I'd be glad to. As I said beforehand, it doesn't matter what level your alliance is, I'm just getting to know people.

Sign In to comment.