We need new Moderators!
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.
If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE
1. It is advisable to have atleast about 10,000 of each resource and coins while entering ice.
2. Build barracks first and start recruiting soldiers.
3. It is considered best to have defenders and attackers in the ratio 1:4 as in ice, you will need a lot of attackers for looting from towers and at the same time having some defenders to protect yourself.
4. In ice, you are allowed to capture 5 resource villages(rvs) of each resource(wood, stone and food). Food rvs are abundant and the number of stone and wood rvs are quite less.
If you do not have enough attackers to capture rvs, other players will take over the rvs that were generated for you.
5. As soon as you get your troops, immediately start attacking the resource villages, Do not send an attack out less than 120 soldiers. Start with Stone and wood and lastly food. Maybe you can add 1 or 2 food to begin with. But keep in mind that you should get maximum of your resource villages on day 1, otherwise other players will take resource villages that were generated for you. Rvs are usually generated at the edges of the map, so go search there first.
6. When you acquire an rv, recall, all of your soldiers except 1 so that you can minimise your losses if someone captures your rv.
7.In ice, there is a native village that gives you different types of soldiers, gems, an equipment item and some coins in exchange for a particular amount of charcoal that can be produced here.
This thread couldn't have been made without some information from this website.
Part Of UAL
@ Indian server