We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Guide-Everwinter Glacier

Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
Everwinter Glacier(ice) can be unlocked either in level 18 with rubies or in level 25 with resources.

1. It is advisable to have atleast about 10,000 of each resource and coins while entering ice.

2. Build barracks first and start recruiting soldiers.

3. It is considered best to have defenders and attackers in the ratio 1:4 as in ice, you will need a lot of attackers for looting from towers and at the same time having some defenders to protect yourself.

4. In ice, you are allowed to capture 5 resource villages(rvs) of each resource(wood, stone and food). Food rvs are abundant and the number of stone and wood rvs are quite less.
If you do not have enough attackers to capture rvs, other players will take over the rvs that were generated for you.

5. As soon as you get your troops, immediately start attacking the resource villages, Do not send an attack out less than 120 soldiers. Start with Stone and wood and lastly food. Maybe you can add 1 or 2 food to begin with. But keep in mind that you should get maximum of your resource villages on day 1, otherwise other players will take resource villages that were generated for you. Rvs are usually generated at the edges of the map, so go search there first.

6. When you acquire an rv, recall, all of your soldiers except 1 so that you can minimise your losses if someone captures your rv.

7.In ice, there is a native village that gives you different types of soldiers, gems, an equipment item and some coins in exchange for a particular amount of charcoal that can be produced here.

This thread couldn't have been made without some information from this website.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
~Mahatma Gandhi
Napoleon4
Level 70 
Illuminati
Part Of UAL
@ Indian server
Post edited by Rajan37 (IN1) on

Comments

• edited 21.07.2015
    Nice guide! but you completely forgot about the village, loot warehouse, charcoal, renegades, wolves, and barbarain fortress.
  • jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 21.07.2015
    You should expand and do towers first, if you have no troops you won't get attacked so if you get troops straight away you will be a target and no walls etc makes it easier for the attacker.
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 21.07.2015
    jeethBOSS2 wrote: »
    Nice guide! but you completely forgot about the village, loot warehouse, charcoal, renegades, wolves, and barbarain fortress.
    Thank you. I have added them now.
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • therealsporer (US1)therealsporer (US1) Posts: 2,266
    edited 21.07.2015
    You should expand and do towers first, if you have no troops you won't get attacked so if you get troops straight away you will be a target and no walls etc makes it easier for the attacker.
    ^
    |
    |
    this.

In a decent training alliance your other members will send you resources and the only big issue is getting towers up. If you do other things instead of towers and storage you get yelled at and people stop helping you and won't send support if you get attacked.

So my guide:
    1) join an alliance that will help you
    2) Build storage (use speed ups)
    3) Push walls out
    4) Build more storage
    5) send troops over to start looting
    6) Build lvl1 buildings of 12 farms and 6 wood 6 stone
    7) Keep pushing walls and building storage
    8) Before your beginners protection runs out build as many towers as you can get up

so that gets you through your first few hours
    therealsporer @ usa 1
    the realerest.

Former whatever,
    Proud nothing.
    If I do something you need to know about, you'll know.

What is the face of a coward?
    The back of his head as he runs from battle.
    Bump . . .
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • As near as I can tell there are absolutely NO resource villages that are free to occupy.  Every one is owned by some huge alliance
    As near as I can tell there are absolutely NO resource villages that are free to occupy.  Every one is owned by some huge alliance
    You might be able to see some immediately after you join ice.
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • how do I move troops from the resource village to my castle
  • how do I move troops from the resource village to my castle
    go to the map and click your castle. click station troops, and then select the RV you want to move troops from
    im batman
    furture @ EN1
  • Rajan37 (IN1) said:
    As near as I can tell there are absolutely NO resource villages that are free to occupy.  Every one is owned by some huge alliance
    You might be able to see some immediately after you join ice.
    I think you missed the fact that larger alliances scout the edges of the maps for spawns then send mass hits at those spawned RVs before anyone else can get them
Sign In to comment.