We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Late detection

jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
I think it would be good to have a tab on the attack screen ( maybe here ) to show what time the enemy and his alliance gets an attack horn and what time they see your army.
Post edited by jollyjack82 on
jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
mayO1xP.png
King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)

Comments

• SadhappyRulerSadhappyRuler Posts: 101
    edited 17.07.2015
    Yea good idea :)
    SadhappyRuler @ WWW 1
  • Cho Gath (GB1)Cho Gath (GB1) Posts: 670
    edited 17.07.2015
    I think it would be good to have a tab on the attack screen ( maybe here ) to show what time the enemy and his alliance gets an attack horn and what time they see your army.

So many factors to consider...cast early detect/WT level,comm late detect,comm speed,distance to enemy...its easier to buy super comm m8 :)

(expecting reward from GGS for this ^)
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 17.07.2015
    i heard but can not verify that things like distance, different levels of stables, and a few other factors that happen AFTER that screen affect how soon they detect

not to mention watchtowers, research, early detect, and other things that make armies seen sooner or detected later, things that other players shouldnt be able to tell about each other. or if you switch out a caste for one with earlier/later detect then that would mess it up too

i think GGE needs to redo some of the late detect crap though. had a hero/commander combo of like 96% late detect hit a guy in my alliance.... was like under 45 seconds warning. maybe under 30. i forget exactly, but it was ridiculous
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 17.07.2015
    Yeah that would be very useful.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • fetirt54fetirt54 Posts: 542
    edited 19.07.2015
    Yeah i like this idea
    I like Ducks

Proud non-ruby buyer
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,068INT1
    edited 19.07.2015
    Yes with a super commander hitting from a rv can be seconds in the attack , end game players burn.

So all my castles are fire proof , so i never defend . just concentrate on attacks , well because i always been crap at defending lol
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • edited 19.07.2015
    Yes with a super commander hitting from a rv can be seconds in the attack , end game players burn.

So all my castles are fire proof , so i never defend . just concentrate on attacks , well because i always been crap at defending lol

Noob.......
    soldiersanttu @ skn 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Some guy5 (GB1)Some guy5 (GB1) Posts: 2,248
    edited 19.07.2015

You should probably learn how to play this game properly
    Some guy5 ex-scrub of en1
    War marshal at Revolution x (Somehow -.- )
    Consumer of pretzels
    http://i.imgur.com/OAysJdg.png

646c0x

edited 19.07.2015
    Some guy5 wrote: »
    You should probably learn how to play this game properly

Hahahaha what a muppet
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • edited 19.07.2015
    Hahahaha what a muppet

Players like you irritate me the most... rubywhales try to defend themselves, you said you never do.

Fire castellans and attackers... mvp for any alliance *sarcasm*
    soldiersanttu @ skn 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 19.07.2015
    Hahahaha what a muppet

Its like you're playing mario and just standing at the start going "hah no mobs will spawn here so I cant be hurt and loose!" then calling the person who tries to play the game normally a muppet.

You're bugging me more and more muller
    Consumer of pretzels

646c0x

edited 19.07.2015
    Some guy5 wrote: »
    Its like you're playing mario and just standing at the start going "hah no mobs will spawn here so I cant be hurt and loose!" then calling the person who tries to play the game normally a muppet.

You're bugging me more and more muller

What the hell my game gotta to with you , you are so high and mighty no one cares what you think , i play how i want , as for bugging you more and more (WHO CARES) grow up and move on
    play your game how you want I do not care but dont pontificate here to me .

I am doing great thankyou
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    edited 19.07.2015
    What the hell my game gotta to with you , you are so high and mighty no one cares what you think , i play how i want , as for bugging you more and more (WHO CARES) grow up and move on
    play your game how you want I do not care but dont pontificate here to me .

I am doing great thankyou

No one cares what I think? yeah ok... Except since people take what I say into account they clearly do. If you didn't why respond int he first place. Grow up and move on? This coming from the person calling me a muppet...

Tell me were you dropped at birth? I'm looking for an explanation as to how your responses change instantly and contradict previous comments or vice versa.
    Consumer of pretzels

646c0x

edited 19.07.2015
    Man your hard work , but i am sorry i cant argue with you , as i was told if you argue with someone who is stupid , they will bring you down to there level and they will win .

So move on
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    edited 19.07.2015
    Oh good one just completely ignore the original point at hand throw out an insult and think this means what? That you have "won"? If you're going to try calling me stupid at least have the common sense to know the difference between there and their.
    Consumer of pretzels

646c0x

• JRBRITTAINUSER (US1)JRBRITTAINUSER (US1) Posts: 678US1
    edited 19.07.2015
    please try to stay on topic

:) JRBRITTAINUSER @ usa 1

edited 19.07.2015
    OH does grammar matter really are you that petty, no cares for grammar here it means nothing you must be a teacher, , like i said before no one cares for your opinions , there just opinions we all have them , but i am doing just fine , and jealousy in a bad attribute to have. this game will be going long after you and me are go from here.
    so just chillax have a beer have a smoke . and stop stalking me its creepy
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • JRBRITTAINUSER (US1)JRBRITTAINUSER (US1) Posts: 678US1
    edited 19.07.2015
    dont talk to me like that bigtthemuller

:) JRBRITTAINUSER @ usa 1

edited 19.07.2015
    Actually I didn't mention your grammar but yours was appalling since you brought it up.You can keep saying nobody cares about my opinion but the only person you can represent is yourself and you clearly do care since you keep on responding to me with comments each more stupid than the last. I don't recall ever asking how you were and I don't know where you got jealous from? Jealous of what exactly? Your inability to defend? Because thats what we're discussing... Pathetic, simply pathetic. This game probably wont be around long after you and me are gone and I don't know what this has to do with anything. Stop stalking you? Oh I'm sorry I didn't realise speaking so somebody on a forum I also use is stalking them. By that logic watching a TV show with somebody in it more than once is stalking that actor. Jesus h christ how can you be so god dammed stupid.

Do me a favour. Go sell all your things, use the money to rent a plane and fly into the sun.
    Consumer of pretzels

646c0x

edited 19.07.2015
    dont talk to me like that bigtthemuller

Sorry my friend this is not directed at you but an guy that think he knows all about the game, and your right we should stay on topic , my appolagies
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.