Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Kingsguards in WoR

Lucas1999 (NL1)Lucas1999 (NL1) Posts: 474
Suggestion: Get the Kingsguard away from the WoR.

The Kingsguards are defensive soldiers. The WoR is something where you mostly attack the foreigners. So that means you can't use the Kingsguards, because there defensive. Attackers are more usefull in this case. So I hope that the Kingsguards will not be prices from the WoR in future.

Regards Lucas
Post edited by Lucas1999 (NL1) on

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999



«1

Comments

  • Astraa009 (INT1)Astraa009 (INT1) Posts: 2,087
    edited 10.07.2015
    Kingsgaurd defenses from Foreign are useful to players who cant recruit them
    International 1
    King Astraa009 the Steel-Hearted
    Level 70 legend level 17

    United States 1
    Viscount Astraa009
    Level 27
  • jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 10.07.2015
    I like having them, if your one of those people who don't attack them but you do get attacked you, most likely, will get the kg defenders to cover for the troops lost. And if you do attack, they are nice to have.
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
  • geniusguy (US1)geniusguy (US1) US1 Posts: 946
    edited 10.07.2015
    The thing is that capitols are almost useless at this point because you get those from foreigners and anyone can maintain terrible or higher based off the wor. In my opinion the kg defense should never have been in wor, just because they are meant to be exclusive to capitol holding alliances.
    geniusguy @ wok of usa 1
    AuPt5sH.png
  • Lucas1999 (NL1)Lucas1999 (NL1) Posts: 474
    edited 10.07.2015
    Astraa009 wrote: »
    Kingsgaurd defenses from Foreign are useful to players who cant recruit them

    Just because I can't recruit them I think they are worthless. I haven't got the place to set them anywhere. I always defend with vets and that is good enough. I can recruit them and that makes it better to see to overvieuw.

    And Jollyjack, most people won't lose that much because I think most people will get help from there alliance

    Hello everyone!

    Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

    Kind regards Lucas1999



  • geniusguy (US1)geniusguy (US1) US1 Posts: 946
    edited 10.07.2015
    ben3211232 wrote: »
    The Capitols in the outer kingdoms are more worthless.

    They've kind of been made useless at this point overall. Perhaps the developers should make veteran norseman renegades and cultists exclusive to outer capitols. I also believe they should make it to where green caps allow recruitment of elites troops at a discounted price.
    geniusguy @ wok of usa 1
    AuPt5sH.png
  • jema3 (US1)jema3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,091
    edited 10.07.2015
    I like that you get defense and offensive troops. Keep it the way it is.
    jema3 @ usa 1
  • geniusguy (US1)geniusguy (US1) US1 Posts: 946
    edited 10.07.2015
    ben3211232 wrote: »
    But aren't they pretty much outposts in the outer kingdoms, at this point?

    I wouldnt know cuz I dont own one but that is my guess.
    geniusguy @ wok of usa 1
    AuPt5sH.png
  • CAYO7CAYO7 Posts: 290
    edited 10.07.2015
    Lucas1999 wrote: »
    Suggestion: Get the Kingsguard away from the WoR.

    The Kingsguards are defensive soldiers. The WoR is something where you mostly attack the foreigners. So that means you can't use the Kingsguards, because there defensive. Attackers are more usefull in this case. So I hope that the Kingsguards will not be prices from the WoR in future.

    Regards Lucas

    You sound like the newest member in the alliance that holds the only capital in your server.
    Play GGS Empire for free by not buying rubies.
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 10.07.2015
    Lucas1999 wrote: »
    Suggestion: Get the Kingsguard away from the WoR.

    The Kingsguards are defensive soldiers. The WoR is something where you mostly attack the foreigners. So that means you can't use the Kingsguards, because there defensive. Attackers are more usefull in this case. So I hope that the Kingsguards will not be prices from the WoR in future.

    Regards Lucas
    Wow...
    6a010535647bf3970b013487a07a02970c-pi
    Just,
    Wow...

    KG are the only reason some players do the war of the realms! They're the only way players who aren't in your alliance can get KG. There's only one capitol on your server, be grateful you own one. Don't take it for granted.
  • Lucas1999 (NL1)Lucas1999 (NL1) Posts: 474
    edited 11.07.2015
    Graycat3 wrote: »
    KG are the only reason some players do the war of the realms! They're the only way players who aren't in your alliance can get KG. There's only one capitol on your server, be grateful you own one. Don't take it for granted.
    CAYO7 wrote: »
    You sound like the newest member in the alliance that holds the only capital in your server.

    First: I'm NOT in the alliance with the capitol (I wouldn't like to be there too). Second: Because I can NOT RECRUIT them I think they are clumsy. I can't control that I get more defence people than attackpeople, and I can't do anything with the defence people

    Hello everyone!

    Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

    Kind regards Lucas1999



  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 11.07.2015
    Lucas1999 wrote: »
    First: I'm NOT in the alliance with the capitol (I wouldn't like to be there too). Second: Because I can NOT RECRUIT them I think they are clumsy. I can't control that I get more defence people than attackpeople, and I can't do anything with the defence people

    Then replace the veteran defenders with KG defenders at all of your castles, just drop the veterans. Are you saying that every castle and outpost only has KG defenders?
  • Lucas1999 (NL1)Lucas1999 (NL1) Posts: 474
    edited 11.07.2015
    Graycat3 wrote: »
    Then replace the veteran defenders with KG defenders at all of your castles, just drop the veterans. Are you saying that every castle and outpost only has KG defenders?

    So you say that I have to replace my veteran defenders? I think that is sin. And that is clumsy, what I said.

    Hello everyone!

    Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

    Kind regards Lucas1999



  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 11.07.2015
    Lucas1999 wrote: »
    So you say that I have to replace my veteran defenders? I think that is sin. And that is clumsy, what I said.

    KG defenders are faster, better, and cheaper. Look for yourself. :)
  • soldiersanttu (SKN1)soldiersanttu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 523
    edited 11.07.2015
    Graycat3 wrote: »
    KG defenders are faster, better, and cheaper. Look for yourself. :)

    Only better. Not faster. Not cheaper if you get them just from wor because you don't recruit them.

    They are 100 KG defenders. Stop crying, 100! If I get 100 or 200 in month, will take from half year to year to get one outpost full of them.
    soldiersanttu @ skn 1

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 11.07.2015
    They are way faster
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
  • soldiersanttu (SKN1)soldiersanttu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 523
    edited 11.07.2015
    Well my KG def and vet def are both 32...
    soldiersanttu @ skn 1

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 11.07.2015
    Kg's are faster than vet spear not sure about others
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 11.07.2015
    Only better. Not faster. Not cheaper if you get them just from wor because you don't recruit them.

    They are 100 KG defenders. Stop crying, 100! If I get 100 or 200 in month, will take from half year to year to get one outpost full of them.

    KG are 30% faster and are the strongest defenders in the game. Look at the numbers first before complaining about the best defenders in the game! :p
  • soldiersanttu (SKN1)soldiersanttu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 523
    edited 11.07.2015
    A
    Graycat3 wrote: »
    KG are 30% faster and are the strongest defenders in the game. Look at the numbers first before complaining about the best defenders in the game! :p


    My kgs are exactly same, 32 as vet defenders. Different thing if you have not researched 30% more speed for vets.
    And I know they are strongest, haven't said anything else. Get to level 70 and research some first before telling truth lie. And I have not complained about them.
    soldiersanttu @ skn 1

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tocooltocooltocooltocool Posts: 99
    edited 11.07.2015
    KG are my favorite troops, FI is the only event they in
    tocooltocool @ WWW 2
Sign In to comment.