We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Loot comm gems

jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
edited 10.07.2015 in Players ask Players
I have run into some food problems so I will need a loot comm to loot as much food as possible off my farms. Do flank gems allow you to send more troops than front gems?

Which gem allows you to send more troops?
Post edited by jollyjack82 on
jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
mayO1xP.png
King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)

Comments

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    edited 09.07.2015
    Just use the dark blue gems to get 1k more loot per gem. :) That's what I do, if my army is away, I can send only 10 or so units and loot 5k food. :D
    catbargif
    95% of  people on the internet have some kind of mental or personality disorder. Society is sick.

Neph's 3rd apology to the Misc
  • Kyle Ludwig WuKyle Ludwig Wu Posts: 1,053
    edited 09.07.2015
    um... you can find it out by adding a gem onto your comm lol... but i think front gem allows to be sent more troops.

get a hero with % increase on loot that give you better chance to get food.
    BSK-75 @ en 1

We are the Battle Sacred Kittens :D
    (for whom who really want to know the exact meaning of BSK, PM me ingame :P)
  • jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 09.07.2015
    Okay, thanks Kyle
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
  • FamousGold (US1)FamousGold (US1) Posts: 337
    edited 09.07.2015
    Simple math really, Lets say flank gem at increase 6% vs front gem at 6% increase.

If you can send 52 on the flanks and 156 in the center just factor in the bonuses.

52 x 1.06 = 55, times that by 2 for both flanks you get a bonus of 6 troops per wave.

156 x 1.06 = 165 so a bonus of 9 troops per wave.

Looks like your Front gem is your winner as Kyle said

Followup: Most Melee attackers can loot more than their counter part Range attacker
    FamousGold @ usa 1
  • Lord Roj (GB1)Lord Roj (GB1) Posts: 1,116
    edited 09.07.2015
    I still have a couple of the old gems "18% chance to loot extra x%". If none of those use the blue gems for extra capacity. I use the hero with extra capacity too, mine hero has 10.75k. I can loot 15k and send only 32 men.
    Lord Roj @ en 1
  • Akhil50 (IN1)Akhil50 (IN1) Posts: 4,347
    edited 09.07.2015
    Heroes give a good bonus too, they can add in another 3-5k (or more) loot to your commander
    Still a Potter-head.  And a starboii

Might Points - Everything you need to know about them is the 2nd most viewed thread in the section with over 40k views, go take a look for some mighty info :)

[email protected]
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 10.07.2015
    I have run into some food problems so I will need a loot comm to loot as much food as possible off my farms. Do flank gems allow you to send more troops than front gems?

Which gem allows you to send more troops?
    The one which increase the tropp limit is slightly better, although it doesn't make much difference.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
Sign In to comment.