We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Seriously GoodGameEmpire?

CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 873US1
edited 07.07.2015 in Technical Assistance
So I've been playing GGE for a while and for the most part enjoy playing the game on my spare time.
However I have up an outpost recently so I could capture an outpost loaded with ruby items.

For reasons I do not know, I am not being allowed to capture this outpost. Everytime I am about to capture it I get a "No Battle" report, and this is beyond frustrating. This is the 3rd time this happens to me and I've been spending lots of rubies to speed up the capture. There isn't someone else capturing the outpost when my capture lands, the outpost is vacant.

GGE support, please help me.
I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
Post edited by CaptainBro (US1) on

Comments

• Some guy5 (GB1)Some guy5 (GB1) Posts: 2,248
    edited 04.07.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    So I've been playing GGE for a while and for the most part enjoy playing the game on my spare time.
    However I have up an outpost recently so I could capture an outpost loaded with ruby items.

For reasons I do not know, I am not being allowed to capture this outpost. Everytime I am about to capture it I get a "No Battle" report, and this is beyond frustrating. This is the 3rd time this happens to me and I've been spending lots of rubies to speed up the capture. There isn't someone else capturing the outpost when my capture lands, the outpost is vacant.

GGE support, please help me.

This means that the owner of the outpost changed hands from the time you launched to the time you arrived.
    Some guy5 ex-scrub of en1
    War marshal at Revolution x (Somehow -.- )
    Consumer of pretzels
    http://i.imgur.com/OAysJdg.png

646c0x

• CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 873US1
    edited 04.07.2015
    Some guy5 wrote: »
    This means that the owner of the outpost changed hands from the time you launched to the time you arrived.

Nope, the same person (in ruins) is holding onto the outpost.
  • Some guy5 (GB1)Some guy5 (GB1) Posts: 2,248
    edited 04.07.2015
    Nope, the same person (in ruins) is holding onto the outpost.

Can you explain what happens when you try to capture it?
    Some guy5 ex-scrub of en1
    War marshal at Revolution x (Somehow -.- )
    Consumer of pretzels
    http://i.imgur.com/OAysJdg.png

646c0x

• edited 04.07.2015
    screenies please?
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    edited 04.07.2015
    The capture shouldn't bounce if the outpost doesn't change hands... :S

You could ask support what happened.
    catbargif
    95% of  people on the internet have some kind of mental or personality disorder. Society is sick.

Neph's 3rd apology to the Misc
    edited 04.07.2015
    Some guy5 wrote: »
    Can you explain what happens when you try to capture it?

As my army reaches it's target, the moment I should have captured the outpost my troops teleport back to my main castle and I get a No Battle report.

By the looks of the responces it's seems this problem is unheard of and quite serious.
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    edited 04.07.2015
    I know I haven't heard of it, and that shouldn't ever happen. Major bug...
    catbargif
    95% of  people on the internet have some kind of mental or personality disorder. Society is sick.

Neph's 3rd apology to the Misc
  • Viability (US1)Viability (US1) Posts: 402
    edited 04.07.2015
    As my army reaches it's target, the moment I should have captured the outpost my troops teleport back to my main castle and I get a No Battle report.

By the looks of the responces it's seems this problem is unheard of and quite serious.

This happened to a guy before. It's somewhere on this forum. Someone was actually able to capture one of the persons OPs when the guy was in ruins but his kept bouncing just like yours. Frankly, I didn't follow it and don't know the outcome. That the only other time I have heard of this though. I want to say it was 6-8 months ago.
    It seems some mod with a Napoleon Complex likes deleting people's signatures. Get a life. I called you on your BS and you single me out. Again. Get a life.

Not buying a single ruby. Not feeding the gluttonous pig known as GGE. You have lost our trust!
  • Viability (US1)Viability (US1) Posts: 402
    edited 04.07.2015
    This is the previous thread about this.
    It seems some mod with a Napoleon Complex likes deleting people's signatures. Get a life. I called you on your BS and you single me out. Again. Get a life.

Not buying a single ruby. Not feeding the gluttonous pig known as GGE. You have lost our trust!
  • Kyle Ludwig WuKyle Ludwig Wu Posts: 1,053
    edited 04.07.2015
    Viability wrote: »
    This is the previous thread about this.
    LOL!!!!!! you made my day haha...
    BSK-75 @ en 1

We are the Battle Sacred Kittens :D
    (for whom who really want to know the exact meaning of BSK, PM me ingame :P)
  • swantonbomb (GB1)swantonbomb (GB1) Posts: 357
    edited 06.07.2015
    Is the guy in your alliance?
    -Proud member of Blood Syndicate-
    Level 67 Prince
    Nomad destroyer :)
    8/7/2015 - 49k PowerPoints.
    8/8/2015 - 70k PowerPoints

NON RUBY BUYER!!
    UK1

'Why pay rubies to make a bakery, when i can clearly see when it is built, there are no rubies inside it'.
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 06.07.2015
    Hey CaptainBro,

I've reported this to our Bug Analysis team! I'll let you know when I get some feedback on the situation :)

Cheers for the information,

Steve.
    edited 07.07.2015
    Hey CaptainBro,

I've reported this to our Bug Analysis team! I'll let you know when I get some feedback on the situation :)

Cheers for the information,

Steve.

Thanks for the help but the outpost I was trying to capture has been taken by another player.
Sign In to comment.