Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Resets on towers in ice sand and fire

Comments

• John1221 (GB1)John1221 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 4
    edited 30.06.2015
    ok found out if I send spies to the towers , they turn to the correct value. However if the tower has already been hit the spy just reveals that fact, which is a cost in coin. I am loosing more men attacking max towers so definitely not just a display gliche.

normally 4-5 ice now 8
    sands 8 now 11
    fire 18 now 30-32. Same commanders as I always used.

This is now costing more time in having to spy, more coin in having to spy at towers you already know are max, and more men. Come on GGE compensate for your mistakes.
    John1221 @ en 1
  • Bro_NoBodyCaresBro_NoBodyCares Posts: 138
    edited 30.06.2015
    Hey Ayan,

As mentioned in a couple of other threads about this issue, this is simply a display problem. We're working at getting it resolved soon, but at the moment it shouldn't affect your gameplay.

Regards,

Steve.
    It kinda is affecting my gameplay, losing more troops due to your garbage programmers.
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-14295-1405685607-6.gif
  • DJ3baseball (US1)DJ3baseball (US1) US1 Posts: 42
    edited 30.06.2015
    Towers reset and a lot of us not happy......
    DJ
  • Krios (GB1)Krios (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6
    edited 30.06.2015
    once again , gge, have outdone themselves,, after the latest update,, all the towers reset them - selves after an attack,, the gems and heros don,t seem too be working as now I,m losing double the troops I was,, still the same commanders ,, so how is it possible too lose double the troops ,, ah yes gge have f***** up again,, will you replace the thousands of coin I have had too use needlessly to build new troops,, I think not ,, so I,m not attacking any towers now,, as this bug is a complete rip off, I,ll wait until it is fixed,, which may take a while,, we all know the speed gge takes too fix things,, oh bye the way,, gge . will you refund the thousands of coin I have already lost,, too your mistake??/? I wo,nt hold my breathicon8.png
    white hackle @ en 1
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    edited 30.06.2015
    please use the search function.
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,513
    edited 30.06.2015
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • vipersab (US1)vipersab (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 30.06.2015
    just spy them, they come back to the level they suppose to be
    vipersab @ usa 1
  • TTG (GB1)TTG (GB1) GB1 Posts: 37
    edited 30.06.2015
    Towers good guys lose a few more soldiers , suck it up and get those renegades , are your soldiers that precious
    dont miss out on them

yes the soldiers are that precious
    for example with fire rbcs i lose 20 extra troops now including several ruby troops that i would not have lost before.
    assume i have to hit 15 towers to get 11 pieces which is very lucky in my opinion.
    i lose 26 troops in total.
    that is 390 troops to get the 150 renegades an no matter how good they are that is not worth it.
    TTG @ en 1
  • Lady Eleanor (GB1)Lady Eleanor (GB1) Posts: 33
    edited 30.06.2015
    I have also noted as John says that when you send spies it just reveals that the tower has already been hit and shows its correct level. Basically you have to spy the tower twice to obtain the correct result which is ridiculous and costs twice as much in coins - not good GGE you need to get this sorted ASAP.
    Lady Eleanor @ en 1
  • joseph grimajoseph grima Posts: 75
    edited 30.06.2015
    hey, it worked, thanks mate. You'r a genius.
    What about everwinter, any ideas?
    joseph grima @ WWW 1
  • joseph grimajoseph grima Posts: 75
    edited 30.06.2015
    Try going to the world map from your main castle. It worked out for me.
    joseph grima @ WWW 1
  • Lady Eleanor (GB1)Lady Eleanor (GB1) Posts: 33
    edited 30.06.2015
    yes you can spy them and they do revert to the correct level but then the spy report is not correct so you have to spy them again which means twice the effort and twice the cost ? sort it out GGE
    Lady Eleanor @ en 1
  • Steel 69 (US1)Steel 69 (US1) US1 Posts: 53
    edited 30.06.2015
    It is all about money. Thanks
    Steel 69 @ usa 1
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 30.06.2015
    Never had that bug... and remember, it's just a bug, it can be fixed. :)
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 30.06.2015
    frandon2 wrote: »
    Has anyone else having problems with towers,all off mine in ice ,sand and fire have all reset

Mine haven't reset... most likely a bug... :S
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    edited 30.06.2015
    Just do that again in ice.
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• Emporer Hagi (GB1)Emporer Hagi (GB1) Posts: 77
    edited 01.07.2015
    There is a graphical issue enter castle in the kingdom then go back to world map, resolves that

What it does not resolve and what is most certainly not a graphical error is that my towers are now costing twice as many troops

I have max towers so they are the same each time, so are my heroes and comms and the tools I use on each, its for sure a game mechanics issue, appears to be roughly double on my reports.

Making looting in fire for me pointless, losses are too high
    Emporer Hagi @ en 1
  • Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) US1 Posts: 896
    edited 01.07.2015
    Steve I don''t think increased troop loss is a graphic bug.
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

• Wizorage (INT1)Wizorage (INT1) Posts: 11
    edited 01.07.2015
    I have had maxed towers for quite a while. A few months ago (after an update) the normal number of troop losses per tower hit, went down and stayed that way until this morning.

IMO I feel that an undisclosed NPC defensive bonus was disabled then and re-enabled now.

Neither the commander nor the tools can cancel it so we just have to deal with it as it is :(
    Wizorage @ WWW 1
  • QueenMaria (US1)QueenMaria (US1) US1 Posts: 301
    edited 01.07.2015
    Another update, a ton of problems. Surely everyone is used to the terrible programming here. It's been happening since they started cramming all the ruby buying updates and popups down our throats. They know how to avoid this (with a beta) but they just can't be arsed. We all know this.
    Dear GGE,
    Stop coming up with crappy ideas to rip us off. WE should determine what events we are in NOT YOU. STOP GOUGING YOUR USER BASE! STOP UPDATES UNTIL YOU FIX THE LAGS/CRASHES! HIRE WEEKEND STAFF! THE USERBASE DESERVES IT!

"You want to lose all of your customers? Lie to one of them." - Bartolo Aglialoro, 1909-1989 GRHS

#NotEnough

That will be all.
    Sneaker

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file