Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Resets on towers in ice sand and fire

frandon (GB1)frandon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 4
edited 01.07.2015 in Technical Assistance
Has anyone else having problems with towers,all off mine in ice ,sand and fire have all reset
Post edited by frandon (GB1) on
frandon @ en 1

Comments

• Ayan07Ayan07 Posts: 37
    edited 30.06.2015
    Hey GGE after every maintenance you guys have some problem or the other. Again after your maintenance a new problem raised RBC and towers level are getting reset to there starting level. Guys Please look into this matter. And even losses are increasing compare to previous time. I request you guys look into this matter as quickly as possible.
    Ayan07 @ in 1
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 30.06.2015
    Hey Ayan,

As mentioned in a couple of other threads about this issue, this is simply a display problem. We're working at getting it resolved soon, but at the moment it shouldn't affect your gameplay.

Regards,

Steve.
    edited 30.06.2015
    And the losses are also getting more in towers
    Ayan07 @ in 1
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,647
    edited 30.06.2015
    Hey Ayan,

As mentioned in a couple of other threads about this issue, this is simply a display problem. We're working at getting it resolved soon, but at the moment it shouldn't affect your gameplay.

Regards,

Steve.

I can confirm, espo shows what should be there.

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• shanu1704shanu1704 Posts: 3
    edited 30.06.2015
    after today's update, all my maxed out towers changed in to low in level. i was facing
    problem in attacking the tower & it is giving me more lose.

its a bug after the update.

i need my special troops & tools back.
    shanu1704 @ in 1
  • DAIBACH (GB1)DAIBACH (GB1) GB1 Posts: 5
    edited 30.06.2015
    It appears all Robber Baron castles in each world have reset themselves to the first levels
    DAIBACH @ en 1
  • keefy (GB1)keefy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 4
    edited 30.06.2015
    yep a few from my alliance have same problem, we rebooted and it was okay , then it happened again.. It seems to be a graphic problem cos all setup is same. eg its may say level 45 tower but it still has the level 70 setup. however losses are higher than before
    keefy @ en 1
  • Morgrim X (US1)Morgrim X (US1) Posts: 127
    edited 30.06.2015
    but at the moment it shouldn't affect your gameplay.

Regards,

Steve.

Steve,

Of course it affects my gameplay. I have no idea what level the desert towers are. I have a whole history of towers and their levels. Now I will have to spy each tower again before each attack.

How do you play this game?

When you over-minimize a problem as you did here, you sound as if you don't understand.
    Morgrim X @ usa 1
  • EliasReed (US1)EliasReed (US1) Posts: 9
    edited 30.06.2015
    Most players don't spy every time. We take notes and try to improve our strategy next time, knowing the defense set up is the same for each tower after the exact same number of times we defeat it. With this bug, from the attack set up, you can see level only--not the specific number of defeats. If we spy, the 100% accuracy does not give us all the info we need--only battle reports after the fact do that. This display error absolutely affects our play for this reason.
    EliasReed @ usa 1
  • shanu1704shanu1704 Posts: 3
    edited 30.06.2015
    we are running out of time to complete renegade because of this tower problem
    shanu1704 @ in 1
  • pcsurgeon (NL1)pcsurgeon (NL1) Posts: 361
    edited 30.06.2015
    Hey Ayan,

Regards,

Steve.

Dont you test things before you implement them? Forge of Empires (InnoGames - surely you've heard of them) even has a beta server open for its players to play for free, rolling out 2 weeks after on production servers.

It really goes beyond my comprehension how you guys can role out changes before testing it properly. Me as IT guy would have his ass fired if I dare doing this....

Comon Steve, this really works on our nerves, and we really dont deserve this treatment as paying customers.
    Please read these reviews of GoodGame Studios....
    http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.goodgamestudios.com#

http://prntscr.com/8me5a5

This forum hardly works properly... We want the old one back!!
  • GRAHAMPBGRAHAMPB Posts: 307
    edited 30.06.2015
    my losses ar much higher from these towers
    GRAHAMPB @ en

level 70 legend

Proud non - ruby player

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

proud sergeant of BSK-AO
  • hokiepokiehokiepokie Posts: 6
    edited 30.06.2015
    mine are reset to, all back to lvl 1, had 12 on lvl 19. X(
    hokiepokie @ nl 1
  • TTG (GB1)TTG (GB1) GB1 Posts: 37
    edited 30.06.2015
    Ayan07 wrote: »
    And the losses are also getting more in towers

noticed exactly the same thing
    I have no problem with the resetting things cus makes no difference to the normal play
    I cant hit rbcs cus I am just losing way more troops so cant get renegades
    TTG @ en 1
    edited 30.06.2015
    yes renegade we wont be able to complete it. Please make it quickly. Not Able to attack towers because of this problem :(
    Ayan07 @ in 1
  • gallimimus (GB1)gallimimus (GB1) GB1 Posts: 13
    edited 30.06.2015
    I've managed to get a few of the towers to reset but they are definitely playing harder. Was this intentional GG or is it part of the bug
    gallimimus @ en 1
  • hokiepokiehokiepokie Posts: 6
    edited 30.06.2015
    why are my robber towers reset to level 1 !!!!!!! had 12 towers at level 18.
    More members off my alliance are telling me that their towers are also reset, even in sand and ice etc.

not happy with that
    hokiepokie @ nl 1
  • kaas17kaas17 Posts: 5
    edited 30.06.2015
    I ran into the same issue. In green, the level has been reset to level-1, but in ice, the level is lowered too. Similar in sand, where the level is also lowered (in my case from 55 to 35). For Ice I don't remember the past level. Something looks to be wrong now...
    kaas @ nl 1
  • kaas17kaas17 Posts: 5
    edited 30.06.2015
    Addition to previous post: the levels seems to be variable. Ice switches between 35 and 20 (and the location of the castle changes). Sand switches between level 55 and 35. Also the location moves somewhat. Bug??
    kaas @ nl 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,814
    edited 30.06.2015
    my robbertowers in ice and fire are reset to startlevel. not happy with that. on ice i had 8 towers on level 32 and on fire 4 towers on level 48
    flug @ nl 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file