We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Recruiting Thread for Fleur de Sel

Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993

~ Fleur de Sel is an alliance looking for recruits to join them ~

• Fleur de Sel was founded June 21st of 2015. We are some of the best, most honorable, and loyal players in the game. When Fleur de Sel was first founded, the top players from other Goodgame worlds came to join us from France1, Int1, Dutch1, England1, and more. We are not afraid of any alliance or player in the game and we don't pay tribute. We don't pay because we never cause wars, we only defend and we never lose or surrender!

• Our leader is a veteran of multiple large and well known wars and has battled some of the highest ranking alliances in the game without ever even thinking about surrendering. Our leader, founder, and friend, Graycat, is honored and looked up to by alliances and players all over the rankings and is well known for using new strategies in war and for not accepting the rules of war when defending his alliance. Graycat is one of the most well respected leaders on the forum and is probably the best leader we know of.

• There may not always be loot for everyone during a war, and many times neither side may win. War often destroys both sides and only a fool would declare war without a very good reason. We do not declare over getting our outposts attacked like other people do. We don't declare war on an entire alliance over a small action from one player, and we don't throw out members for causing a war with another alliance.

• We fight against large alliances who farm active players for no reason at all, this has happened to us before and in reply to them farming active players in our alliance for over a week we started fighting and made them pay for everything they took! They never even told us why they declared war, but we repeatedly demanded to be told why. In the end, they had declared war because we were a small alliance and they had wanted some glory and loot or some villages in Everwinter. We fight against things like that.

• We fight for justice, fairness, and what is right. If is the duty of all to support other alliances who have these same things to fight for. We never fight for what we can get, never for greed, never a war for glory points, and never a war to get 50% more loot and travel speed for wartime looting/travel speed bonuses.

• We not only fight for ourselves, but for all who are reading this also. Our wars defend other alliances and players, and we are fighting for everyone. We weaken alliances that declare war for no reason at all, we destroy alliances that fight for what they can get, we crumble empires that are not only our enemy, but also an enemy to everyone else. We fight for you and your friends, allies, and those you look up to. We are making a stand, and if there is one reading this who desires a like minded alliance and one reading this who is not a coward and not afraid to fight then join us!

• If you don't play on United States1, you're welcome to join the US1 world and be a part of our alliance. This is my "invite a friend" link if you want, but the most important thing is having members.
http://empire.goodgamestudios.com?ic=5N-39JLI&w=199947&refer_method=link

B01jYX0png

de Sel members never quit! 

Allies, pacts, and NAAs:
Enlighten Fire
MinionsOfMayhem
True Narnians
Thyrein Empire
TheMusketeers
Deaths Whisper
United Dragons
Rage Of Thunder
SPIRE

Our alliance description says it all:

Founded
 6/21/15

We are an active, peace loving alliance looking for members who want to stay with us and thrive. We only go to war to defend and we fight fairly. For shelter from enemies join with us. For an alliance who cares, join here. Our goal is not to take over the world or conquer alliances, our goal is to grow peacefully in a friendly alliance that protects & cares about its members.
We don't steal villages, labs, monuments or attack players in the Storm Islands.

Trying to steal our members usually results in an attack or two. All members are loyal or they wouldn't be here and we are proud to be in a just alliance led by Graycat.

We do not attack any of the top alliances
If our member aren't playing fair, please let us know

De Sel members never quit!

We fight for freedom, freedom from cowards and tyrants in the game. That's what we stand for. We will all protect each other and if we are fighting an alliance too large to defeat, I will make myself come at as high a price to defeat as I can.

FOR FREEDOM!
For Graycat!
Remember Fleur de Sel!

Post edited by Graycat (US1) on

Comments

• Tree Hugger2Tree Hugger2 Posts: 535
    edited 21.06.2015
    pls let me join?!!!?!!!!!!!
    Tree Huggerusa1 Leader of The Black Flag

"We fly no colors out here, but praise the lack of 'em. So let the black flag signal nothing but your allegiance to man's natural freedoms."

tumblr_mzz7djK6mW1r5pe9fo1_500.gif
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    edited 17.09.2015
    pls let me join?!!!?!!!!!!!

you're welcome to. :wink: 
  • jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 21.06.2015
    What server you on as you said sandra on en1
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
    edited 21.06.2015
    What server you on as you said sandra on en1

USA1 :) interested in joining?
  • millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) Posts: 2,507GB1
    edited 21.06.2015
    I want to join, pls send inv to the account Tanner.M on US server pls :)
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
    edited 21.06.2015
    millwall97 wrote: »

lol ...
  • MustakeemMustakeem Posts: 735
    edited 21.06.2015
    Ill join my usa name is Khook65Player just send me an inv
    My alt acc is Serry :)
    http://snag.gy/7jHO4.jpg (4.5k horrors)

http://snag.gy/tc9ku.jpg (Im a non ruby buyer)
    Musty3 @ en 1 Started again
    edited 21.06.2015
    Mustakeem wrote: »
    Ill join my usa name is Khook65Player

that player doesn't exist on the USA server...
    :p
  • MustakeemMustakeem Posts: 735
    edited 21.06.2015
    Graycat3 wrote: »
    that player doesn't exist on the USA server...
    :p

Sorry I forgot im only on Serry now just mail me and ill see if I wanna join
    http://snag.gy/7jHO4.jpg (4.5k horrors)

http://snag.gy/tc9ku.jpg (Im a non ruby buyer)
    Musty3 @ en 1 Started again
    edited 21.06.2015
    Mustakeem wrote: »
    Sorry I forgot im only on Serry now just mail me and ill see if I wanna join

not falling for that trick, lol. :)
  • Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) Posts: 897US1
    edited 21.06.2015
    Why would you name your alliance Flower of Salt or Sea Salt?
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

edited 21.06.2015
    Why would you name your alliance Flower of Salt or Sea Salt?

Fleur de Sel is a symbol of French finery and royalty or the best of something. Fleur de Sel is also a type of very expensive gourmet salt.
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) Posts: 8,444US1
    edited 22.06.2015
    Graycat3 wrote: »
    Fleur de Sel is a symbol of French finery and royalty or the best of something. Fleur de Sel is also a type of very expensive gourmet salt.

Expensive or not, nobody is going to be scared of an alliance named after salt.

Good luck recruiting though
    edited 22.06.2015
    hanzolo5 wrote: »
    Good luck recruiting though

thanks. :) I've gotten two members to join already, one is a friend who played on another server and wanted to join my alliance. Very active player. Off to a good start. :D
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 22.06.2015
    Your good start will soon take a turn for the worst.
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) Posts: 2,694US1
    edited 22.06.2015
    millwall97 wrote: »

You never cease to entertain me. <3

Luck to you with recruiting.
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
    edited 18.09.2015
    still 12 spots open. :smiley: 
  • Astraa009 (INT1)Astraa009 (INT1) Posts: 2,087
    edited 23.06.2015
    So can I join?
    International 1
    King Astraa009 the Steel-Hearted
    Level 70 legend level 17

United States 1
    Viscount Astraa009
    Level 27
  • NickDude (US1)NickDude (US1) Posts: 4,268
    edited 23.06.2015
    You're on USA1?
    Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire,Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves,not rules.~
    Sandravlc's Logbook- Chronicle I

• jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 23.06.2015
    Don't join this alliance they are chickens
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
Sign In to comment.