Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Graphics change looks awful

Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
Can we please add an option in to the graphics settings to get rid of this monstrosity?

http://prntscr.com/7hg02n

I know I can click the little arrow but every time I log in? Seriously? Eurghhh
Post edited by Chris2307 (GB1) on
Chris2307 @ en 1

Comments

• millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,513
    edited 16.06.2015
    Yep, as if we don't already fkn know to gain glory, no wonder the game lag is an absolute joke with stupid gibberish updates like this.
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
    edited 16.06.2015
    I honestly don't understand why we now have two places on the screen showing us where objectives are. There's already a whopping great big burgundy coloured book on the right hand side and now we have a horrid looking grey box in the bottom right?

The screen is already far too cluttered. At least let us turn these things off permanently in the settings.
    Chris2307 @ en 1
  • px-elcapitanpx-elcapitan Posts: 576
    edited 16.06.2015
    The devs waste time with crap like this -.-

Guess it goes hand-in-hand with trying to bribe us to get new friends into the game, so their player base goes up (and also the consumer base)
    px-elcapitan @ au 1
  • heros22heros22 Posts: 64
    edited 16.06.2015
    Anyone else having the horn take over the wall bonus in attack screen? Wasn't this issue "resolved" like 15 times before yet it keeps happening. I literally cannot see any stats on an RBC hit
    heros2 @ usa 1
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 16.06.2015
    Agreed, this has to be one of the most pointless updates I have ever seen. Instead of focusing their resources on fixing the damn lag, or updates that will actually contribute to gameplay, they waste their time on this crap.
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 16.06.2015
    Yep, it's basically just plain annoying. :S
  • neuterable (US1)neuterable (US1) US1 Posts: 757
    edited 16.06.2015
    Just what I always, more annoying obnoxious cr4p that can't be turned off!!!
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 16.06.2015
    Why the heck do we need more reminders to do all the Quest crap? It just clutters the bloody screen even more.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • Neamhain (US1)Neamhain (US1) Posts: 3,504
    edited 16.06.2015
    Well that's your problem, Grace. Just wipe the blood off of your screen and it'll be fine.

But in all seriousness, I do agree that it's annoying. At least give us the option to turn it off without having to click the arrow every time we log in.
    Ipvwn0w.png

Neamhain = "NYAV-in"
    Troops get hungry, and without food they'll desert (this could be a great pun).
    With that punny sense of humor, I am starting to believe my mother hacked Steve's account.
  • Kali.gamerKali.gamer Posts: 143
    edited 16.06.2015
    I think the arrow is meant to be like that, anyway. At least they didn't keep the yellow wood cutters :O
    I was hacked. I was blamed. By friends. By people i knew for a long time. 5 were hacked. 5 are gone. 5 will not remain. 15 ruby outposts gone forever. 25 castles POless. I was a victim, and yet people are able to blame a victim? The world we live in is corrupt. To those reading this of whom may of been affected. Think. If i were the hacker, why would i hurt my friends? Why would I Hurt Myself......

Kali.Gamer
    Gok
    Sadequain
    Nester04
    Lord Besi
  • Viability (US1)Viability (US1) Posts: 402
    edited 17.06.2015
    LMAO ... pointless updates by GGE? Surely you all jest! HA!

ps ... I always wondered what that big book was for ;-)

I can just see a new person looking at the screen saying "What IS all this crap?!? Forget this! This place is a hot mess!"
    It seems some mod with a Napoleon Complex likes deleting people's signatures. Get a life. I called you on your BS and you single me out. Again. Get a life.

Not buying a single ruby. Not feeding the gluttonous pig known as GGE. You have lost our trust!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file