Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Purchasing Red Banners/Flags from Armorer.

Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,654
Title says it all, currently you can buy rams/mantlets/latters all with gold from the armorer.

They need to implement this, as a non-buyer I can attest, that this would increase their activity in glory tournys and Foreigners.

If you like this idea, and want it to be added to the game.

Post I support this.

Thanks
Post edited by Mr.assassin2 (US1) on

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

Comments

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    edited 14.06.2015
    well, you already can get them for coins just by producing them in your workshops. Just have every workshop making them at the same time. it isn't a problem if you're an active player. :S
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,654
    edited 14.06.2015
    bump 10 characters

edited 14.06.2015
    Graycat3 wrote: »
    well, you already can get them for coins just by producing them in your workshops. Just have every workshop making them at the same time. it isn't a problem if you're an active player. :S

it is when you are a natty player and you need to be making tools for attacking towers/Storm Forts/participating in events etc..

• bub3 (US1)bub3 (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 14.06.2015
    I am very active.. 5 hrs a day, an no way can keep with the requirement of making red banners and ladders and rams. This is a great idea an much over due. Most players I know that attack and are terrible or above are in the same boat.
    BassAckward @ usa 1
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 14.06.2015
    I support this.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • Tree Hugger2Tree Hugger2 Posts: 535
    edited 14.06.2015
    wouldnt make sense, they already cost coins and build time so why would gge make em cost coins and no build time

only way this happens is with a huge price spike

<3 luv u assassin
    Tree Huggerusa1 Leader of The Black Flag

"We fly no colors out here, but praise the lack of 'em. So let the black flag signal nothing but your allegiance to man's natural freedoms."

tumblr_mzz7djK6mW1r5pe9fo1_500.gif
  • HerculeoHerculeo Posts: 102
    edited 14.06.2015
    Great idea indeed. I'm an active player and my workshops are every time busy making Red Banners which takes time(even with good speed). But as Assassin said, it would be good for non-buyers to get access over banners instantly. Costing coins will not be much difficult coz we get easy loot of coins from towers.

Producing banners in workshops take time, but getting from Armorer makes it easy.

Helpful for hitting Foreign Castles.
    HERCULEO @ India1

Proud member of Shiv Sena Family

My profile :
    http://prntscr.com/7lxsjt

Non-ruby buyer beats capital holder alliance in In1 server in Foreign Invasion
    http://prntscr.com/7n08x4
  • Faathih (AU1)Faathih (AU1) Posts: 111
    edited 14.06.2015

This would work.. IF foreign event was 3 days long but now its 9 days long and well can't keep up
    Faathih @ au 1
  • Astraa009 (INT1)Astraa009 (INT1) Posts: 2,087
    edited 14.06.2015
    Wow Rich guys can instantly buy 500 of them. How much times the glory is that?

a) 10x
    b) 5x
    c) 50x
    d) none of the above?
    International 1
    King Astraa009 the Steel-Hearted
    Level 70 legend level 17

United States 1
    Viscount Astraa009
    Level 27
    edited 14.06.2015
    Astraa009 wrote: »
    Wow Rich guys can instantly buy 500 of them. How much times the glory is that?

a) 10x
    b) 5x
    c) 50x
    d) none of the above?

I highlighted my answer. :D

The level 70 players who have millions of coins could basically get free glory... 8|
  • ABCABCABCABCABCABCABCABC Posts: 549
    edited 14.06.2015
    20/10 support. I've thought about this a little in the past and what treehugger said.. Would be price increase. However, if still be willing to pay that price depending on how high it goes.

Graycat you say all the time how lvl 70s have millions of coins. Those who do have it because we've worked for it. You have unlocked every kingdom so there is no reason you can't as well.

In one month... Blade(or similar) nomads, 2Wor, storm, lvling up fire or sand towers. Producing mantlets is a full time thing.

Pls go until you start participating in events.
    "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****"

Ab8CKOc.png Bring back the old castles
    edited 14.06.2015
    20/10 support. I've thought about this a little in the past and what treehugger said.. Would be price increase. However, if still be willing to pay that price depending on how high it goes.

Graycat you say all the time how lvl 70s have millions of coins. Those who do have it because we've worked for it. You have unlocked every kingdom so there is no reason you can't as well.

In one month... Blade(or similar) nomads, 2Wor, storm, lvling up fire or sand towers. Producing mantlets is a full time thing.

Pls go until you start participating in events.

lol, I'm not even level 60 yet. no way I have millions of coins. like you said, level 7 players worked for it. work takes time.

and I never said I don't support this.
    edited 14.06.2015
    I highlighted my answer. :D

The level 70 players who have millions of coins could basically get free glory... 8|

Not free glory, you gotta grind for those coins.

You want 1 million coins? That is 50 hits on maxed sands tower, that is 1000-1700 latters(34 is most required, but depends on wall deduct of your 90Rcmdr) required to get 1 million gold, then you also will go through about 12 loss per tower hit so that is about 600 troops you need to recruit for that. Each one of those towers need to be hit 113 times to have them attain maximum lvl.

So it is not "basically get free glory..." now as at the current price of 125 coin per banner, that is 62,500 gold for every 500 which is not unreasonably high or low. They don't need to cost so much that you can only get them from the armorer only once when armorer shows up. They are also inferior to blue banners so it isn't that bad. You could prolly bump the cost to 150 coin at most but then you are looking at 75,000 coin per 500 banners, and if you go too much higher it ruins the whole point in the first place.

edited 14.06.2015
    lol, I'm not even level 60 yet. no way I have millions of coins. like you said, level 7 players worked for it. work takes time.

and I never said I don't support this.

You are in fire so you can't use not being 70 as an excuse. Hit 4 towers in fire twice a day, not even maxed will give you over 1 min per week. 8 maxed lvl per day gives 1.5 mil per week. Hit 4 sands twice a day and you have another mil by the end of the week. Hit some forts and hire the marauder for more coin.

edited 14.06.2015
    Wrong, if you joined fire last week you don't have an army big enough to loot towers. Basic game concept. You have to have a bug castle to loot big towers. :)

And I do loot in other kingdoms
    edited 14.06.2015
    All you need is storage to loot. All you need is 260 troops to get going, at a 40k storage that is almost 2 full days of food. And get around 10k food per hit on a non maxed tower. Or just ship the army over loot and send back before you log off. You gain your resources and coin without having to worry about feeding them. Only takes 30k to move 300 vet cross which is what you would be useing.

• Tree Hugger2Tree Hugger2 Posts: 535
    edited 15.06.2015
    there are level 20's in my alliance with more loot and coins than you graycat

not our problem you suck at GGE
    Tree Huggerusa1 Leader of The Black Flag

"We fly no colors out here, but praise the lack of 'em. So let the black flag signal nothing but your allegiance to man's natural freedoms."

tumblr_mzz7djK6mW1r5pe9fo1_500.gif
    edited 15.06.2015
    lol, I'd like to see a level 20 with that much. I just don't have millions of coins.
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,836
    edited 15.06.2015
    yeah, to loot all you need is a storage, as long as you have space for food to feed your troops you're fine, looting is extremely easy, the troops feed themselves
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• therealsporer (US1)therealsporer (US1) Posts: 2,266
    edited 15.06.2015
    there are level 20's in my alliance with more loot and coins than you graycat

not our problem you suck at GGE

can you just post this on 80% of the threads from here on out?
    therealsporer @ usa 1
    the realerest.

Former whatever,
    Proud nothing.
    If I do something you need to know about, you'll know.

What is the face of a coward?
    The back of his head as he runs from battle.
Sign In to comment.