We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Suggestions

jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
I thought of these suggestions but instead of making several threads I will make one.

1) Tools help button

Most of the time I am short on resource tools to use against fc/fl and towers. So it would be nice to have a help button for this to either speed up the production of the tools or add an extra one like when recruiting troops

2) Battle saving

Occasionally you have a nice battle where you kill a lot of enemy troops (or something like that) and you would like to save it but can't. So it would be nice to have a function to save these like you can do with private messages.

3)Castle choice with rewards

Have you ever gone out for a few days or not logged on and come back to find out you won an event which rewarded you with troops thus making you have food problems and them deserting? It would be nice that you were awarded troops when you logged on and you get to choose where you want the troops to go like you can do with public order items.

4) foreign lords

It would be nice to make foreign lords appear closer to your castle. As it is annoying having to scroll out 20 clicks to find a foreign lord which I haven't spied yet.

5) foreign lords again

It would be nice if fl had a minimum amount of troops. It is annoying spying them just to find an army of farmers. So each level fl would have a minimum amount of troops, for instance a level 40 would have minimum 200 troops.

What do you think?
Post edited by jollyjack82 on
jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
mayO1xP.png
King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)

Comments

• ORGCalibaORGCaliba Posts: 84
    edited 13.06.2015
    i like that third one that would be great

and the foreign lords i think would be great but say a level 40 had 600 troops already store then an extra 200....what happens next?

other then that i recon they would help the game
    ORGCaliba @ au 1
  • jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 13.06.2015
    No, I'm saying that fl have a minimum amount of troops so that you wouldn't get ones with only farmers
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
  • ORGCalibaORGCaliba Posts: 84
    edited 13.06.2015
    i say just put in strong and active players
    ORGCaliba @ au 1
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 13.06.2015
    I thought of these suggestions but instead of making several threads I will make one.

1) Tools help button

Most of the time I am short on resource tools to use against fc/fl and towers. So it would be nice to have a help button for this to either speed up the production of the tools or add an extra one like when recruiting troops

2) Battle saving

Occasionally you have a nice battle where you kill a lot of enemy troops (or something like that) and you would like to save it but can't. So it would be nice to have a function to save these like you can do with private messages.

Have you ever gone out for a few days or not logged on and come back to find out you won an event which rewarded you with troops thus making you have food problems and them deserting? It would be nice that you were awarded troops when you logged on and you get to choose where you want the troops to go like you can do with public order items.

4) foreign lords

It would be nice to make foreign lords appear closer to your castle. As it is annoying having to scroll out 20 clicks to find a foreign lord which I haven't spied yet.

5) foreign lords again

It would be nice if fl had a minimum amount of troops. It is annoying spying them just to find an army of farmers. So each level fl would have a minimum amount of troops, for instance a level 40 would have minimum 200 troops.

What do you think?
    I like the third one.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
    edited 13.06.2015

1) Tools help button

2) Battle saving

4) foreign lords

5) foreign lords again

What do you think?
    I like the third one.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
    edited 13.06.2015
    Guys. Sorry for the repetition.