Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New Forums

Lucas1999 (NL1)Lucas1999 (NL1) Posts: 474
A long time the idea of new Forums get around this Forum. Forums that are similar to the servers. But the problem is that GGE doesn't listen to this call to have new forums. We ask you to support this, tell your friends about this and maybe GGE will finally listen to us.

There are a few reasons why GGE should do this. First it would be easyer for players to discusses about there server, and they don’t have to irritate people with there server war. Second reason is that there are enough players at the following servers. Last but not least, there isn’t a problem with CM’s. the WW and AUS1 can be guard by the Englisch CM’s and there are enought Dutch people who speak Dutch, English and German. We all have to learn that in school. (In the Netherlands for sure). Where are you (GGE) waiting for then?

This are the forums that should be made:

NL1 Forum (Dutch Forum)

WW1 Forum

WW2 Forum

AUS1 Forum

Regards Lucas and Sandra
Post edited by Lucas1999 (NL1) on

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

Comments

• px-elcapitanpx-elcapitan Posts: 576
    edited 12.06.2015
    Personally i ignore all the server war nonsense that doesn't apply to me.
    As long as they keep it out of this section of the forum.
    Other than that, i am happy to be in this forum.

as long as the cms and/or mods do their job in control/moving content to their appropriate section
    closing threads that lead no where, such as unfavoured suggestions.
    px-elcapitan @ au 1
  • NickDude (US1)NickDude (US1) Posts: 4,268
    edited 12.06.2015
    Sorry,you probably stumbled to wrong thread.
    Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire,Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves,not rules.~
    Sandravlc's Logbook- Chronicle I

• jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 12.06.2015
    One problem with international servers is that it would be chaos and the amount of languages a cm would be required to know would be stupidly large.
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
  • Lucas1999 (NL1)Lucas1999 (NL1) Posts: 474
    edited 12.06.2015
    One problem with international servers is that it would be chaos and the amount of languages a cm would be required to know would be stupidly large.

That is already a problem here and because of that more forums are need. But about IN1 Forum. I think there language should be English there too, the CM's of this Forum could also work there.

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 12.06.2015
    Then just use this forum no need for an in1 forum

Other forums are needed tho yes
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
  • edited 12.06.2015

english, french, spanish, portuguese, afrikaans, swhalli, arabian, tamil, hindi, guderati ,russian, turkish, greek, chinese, japanese, mongolian, vietnamese, indonesian.......i'll stop there
  • ObarfoUser (US1)ObarfoUser (US1) US1 Posts: 114
    edited 12.06.2015
    This must be one very well kept secret.

http://us.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire

I am pretty sure there is many others. Why most of US server comes here is the question?
    ObarfoUser @ usa 1
  • Akhil50 (IN1)Akhil50 (IN1) Posts: 4,347
    edited 12.06.2015
    ObarfoUser wrote: »

I am pretty sure there is many others. Why most of US server comes here is the question?

Here, it is an English speaking forum, so technically whoever can speak English hops on here

I'm Indian and I don't think there should be an Indian Forum, its good as it is
    Still a Potter-head.  And a starboii

Might Points - Everything you need to know about them is the 2nd most viewed thread in the section with over 40k views, go take a look for some mighty info :)

[email protected]
  • Nym (OPENBETA1)Nym (OPENBETA1) Posts: 74
    edited 12.06.2015

The reason why people from USA1 come here is that the game directs us to this forum not to the forum you posted.
  • Nym (OPENBETA1)Nym (OPENBETA1) Posts: 74
    edited 12.06.2015

The reason why people from USA1 come here is that the game directs us to this forum not to the forum you posted.
  • edited 12.06.2015

I think that forums is slowly dieing. everyone is coming to here cause more stuff happens
  • edited 12.06.2015
    Lucas1999 wrote: »
    A long time the idea of new Forums get around this Forum. Forums that are similar to the servers. But the problem is that GGE doesn't listen to this call to have new forums. We ask you to support this, tell your friends about this and maybe GGE will finally listen to us.

There are a few reasons why GGE should do this. First it would be easyer for players to discusses about there server, and they don’t have to irritate people with there server war. Second reason is that there are enough players at the following servers. Last but not least, there isn’t a problem with CM’s. the WW and AUS1 can be guard by the Englisch CM’s and there are enought Dutch people who speak Dutch, English and German. We all have to learn that in school. (In the Netherlands for sure). Where are you (GGE) waiting for then?

This are the forums that should be made:

NL1 Forum (Dutch Forum)

WW1 Forum

WW2 Forum

AUS1 Forum

Regards Lucas and Sandra

WWW 2 forum, popoo6, asu111 and I would be the only members
    AUS 1, sorry, still too little people.
    WWW1 forum? I'd rather hear about the WWW 1 server war.
    Dutch forum, good idea.
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 13.06.2015
    Lucas1999 wrote: »
    That is already a problem here and because of that more forums are need. But about IN1 Forum. I think there language should be English there too, the CM's of this Forum could also work there.
    If they ever do this, then there won't be much use.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 13.06.2015
    If all the servers had their own forum, each forum would only have a small handful of forum members and only one or two would actually be active. Think about it. And if that would have been done a while ago, all of us here wouldn't have ever know each other.

There isn't really a need for a separate forum, all the servers can just be mixed like it is now. I'm fine with that. ^^
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 13.06.2015
    You are absolutely correct.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • px-elcapitanpx-elcapitan Posts: 576
    edited 13.06.2015
    Not to mention all the information that is shared.

Forums by language is more effective.

Example:
    Someone from the US that speaks english asks a question, and it is answered in english.

Someone from the UK or AU or anywhere else that speak english, see the thread/post.. and they get that information without having to be in a seperate forum and re-ask that same question and wait for an answer.
    px-elcapitan @ au 1
Sign In to comment.