We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Battle report on beri

jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
edited 25.05.2015 in Players ask Players
Post edited by jollyjack82 on
jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
mayO1xP.png
King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)

Comments

• samasensei3samasensei3 Posts: 1,087
    edited 25.05.2015
    If both defender and attacker loses all their troops, then its the defenders victory i believe, if that is what you was confused about, not sure what you was asking about though. And damn you was offline the whole day? Missed my chance to attack you in beri ;)
    hPYb0.jpg
    Sometimes i get so lucky with these foreigners ;)
  • jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 25.05.2015
    lol I was attacked 3 times in total. :C
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
    edited 25.05.2015
    seems like you only lost 1 attack, if your honor dropped by little and did i answer what you was confused about and how come you left new vision? if you dont mind me asking :rolleyes:
    hPYb0.jpg
    edited 25.05.2015
    Our alliances are allies so just popped over will be back soon. And thanks for answering I was confused lol
    mayO1xP.png
    edited 25.05.2015
    well good luck in beri seems like i was mistaken, top 100 was easy this time as well if only i tried ;-;
    hPYb0.jpg
    edited 25.05.2015
    lol, you need to stay online to do it tho and wasn't much support this time so had to build camps.
    mayO1xP.png
    edited 25.05.2015
    lol very true the last time i did berimond seriously and i mean seriously, my computer started making some beeping noises and turned off by itself, thought it was about to explode :P
    hPYb0.jpg
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    edited 25.05.2015
    well, if the attackers don't loot anything... you win because no attackers survived. :)
    catbargif
    95% of  people on the internet have some kind of mental or personality disorder. Society is sick.

Neph's 3rd apology to the Misc
Sign In to comment.