We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Display glitch

jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
edited 18.05.2015 in Technical Assistance
http://prntscr.com/76a1l2

Why are there so many 0's?
Post edited by jollyjack82 on
jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
mayO1xP.png
King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)

Comments

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    edited 17.05.2015
    it's been pointed out before... just a glitch... :S
    catbargif
    95% of  people on the internet have some kind of mental or personality disorder. Society is sick.

Neph's 3rd apology to the Misc
  • jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 17.05.2015
    I know but then GGS don't fix it.
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
    edited 17.05.2015
    I know but then GGS don't fix it.

lol,
    *doesn't fix it

I'm sure they'll get around to it. ^^
    catbargif
    95% of  people on the internet have some kind of mental or personality disorder. Society is sick.

edited 17.05.2015
    Both are grammatically correct. . .

They fixed it once and now it's back.
    mayO1xP.png
    edited 17.05.2015
    Both are grammatically correct. . .

They fixed it once and now it's back.

you're on the EN server, and grammar is different in England....
    catbargif

• overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) Posts: 1,794GB1
    edited 17.05.2015
    yes grammar is very different in england like maths, logo, lift to name a few
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
    edited 17.05.2015
    Then why correct me when you know I'm in England?
    mayO1xP.png
  • overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) Posts: 1,794GB1
    edited 17.05.2015
    i don't....
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
    edited 17.05.2015
    No, I was asking graycat.
    mayO1xP.png
    edited 17.05.2015
    Then why correct me when you know I'm in England?

because I didn't know you were from england, but when you said that, combined with your server, I guessed that. ^^
    catbargif

edited 17.05.2015
    When are the cm's on?
    mayO1xP.png
    edited 17.05.2015
    on and off all day. :)
    catbargif

edited 17.05.2015
    No there not, they have times to be at work but it is weekend in England so same with Germany.
    mayO1xP.png
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    edited 18.05.2015
    http://prntscr.com/76a1l2

Why are there so many 0's?

happens a lot
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 18.05.2015
    ben3211232 wrote: »
    CMs are not on during the weekends. And on during German business hours.

Bingo!

Regarding the problem here jollyjack, we're aware, and apologise (cuz I know it can be pretty annoying!), but it shouldn't change anything in the actual gameplay. We'll try and get it sorted though!

Regards,

Steve.
Sign In to comment.