Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Rain or Snow

I was thinking that there should be rain in the game. It can appear at random times if your lucky, or you can buy it with rubies in the kings market. It will also have different time lengths, like it could rain for a few minutes or an hour, and you can choose the time length when buying it with rubies.. The rain would fix fires, depending on how long it rained. I don't really know if this is a good idea, but when I had a ton of fires in my main, i had actually wished it had rained, so just say if you think it's a good idea. I was also thinking that depending on where you were(Great Empire, EW, sands, fire peaks) there would be different things, like rain in Great Empire and sands, but snow in EW and peaks.
Post edited by Commander ASN (US1) on
"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you"
US 1 Level 55 Player
Sadly, I cannot say "Proud non-ruby player" anymore.
Started buying rubies after I got too many gift cards on my birthday!
Proud member of Castles for God

Comments

• ABCABCABCABCABCABCABCABC Posts: 549
    edited 12.05.2015
    Sounds like more lag- if rain can be bought with rubies why not just ruby out the fires?
    "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****"

Ab8CKOc.png Bring back the old castles
  • edited 12.05.2015
    Sounds like more lag- if rain can be bought with rubies why not just ruby out the fires?

Because just using rubies would cost more, the rain would cost less because it would take more time to take out fires
    "If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you"
    US 1 Level 55 Player
    Sadly, I cannot say "Proud non-ruby player" anymore.
    Started buying rubies after I got too many gift cards on my birthday!
    Proud member of Castles for God

• destroyer41103 (US1)destroyer41103 (US1) US1 Posts: 213
    edited 12.05.2015
    or you could have seasons and the seasons affect resource production, like spring= more resources and wonter=less.
    destroyer41103 @ usa 1
  • Kaos Reyenes (US1)Kaos Reyenes (US1) Posts: 358
    edited 12.05.2015
    Rain and other weather effects could also affect travel times, building times, and other things that would completely mess with the way things are done... It's an interesting suggestion, but I can see it hurting more than helping...
    Kaos Reyenes @ usa 1
  • DAMNITMANDAMNITMAN Posts: 323
    edited 12.05.2015
    or you could have seasons and the seasons affect resource production, like spring= more resources and wonter=less.
    "Wonter"? Um....OK... I don't like that idea! This is the whole point of having Everwinter Glacier because the winter never stops. Hence the name, EVERWINTER Glacier.
    Rain and other weather effects could also affect travel times, building times, and other things that would completely mess with the way things are done... It's an interesting suggestion, but I can see it hurting more than helping...
    Me too. Lag, or other bugs along with the usual "I HATE RAIN" rant that you see in other things that the members/players dislike about the game. We already have "ballast rocks" which make your army travel slower which is worthless. Not to mention sabotage, and all the other wonderfully stupid things that the staff at GGS has come up with thinking that this would make the game better, or more interesting.
    DAMNITMAN @ usa 1 FORMER RUBY BUYER Rest in peace: JoJo 9-7-2000 - 4-24-2015
Sign In to comment.