Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Dutch Forum

Lucas1999 (NL1)Lucas1999 (NL1) Posts: 474
Dear GGE,

Today I saw an thread in Dutch. I was really glad that I could answer in my langue. But I understand that the English people don't now what we say. That's why I ask you to think about an independent Dutch forum. That would be really nice. We could follow more about the things that happen on our server and make contact with each other in our langue. Also the possibility to ask each other questions in our own langue. Now we have to do that in English and it isn't always easy to explain what your question is in English. Answering would be more easy too because we can better explain in our own langue.

I hope you will think about it.

Greetings

Lucas1999 from the Dutch server (alliance Grijze Jager)
Post edited by Lucas1999 (NL1) on

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

Comments

• NickDude (US1)NickDude (US1) Posts: 4,268
    edited 02.05.2015
    Lucas1999 wrote: »
    Dear GGE,

Today I saw an thread in Dutch. I was really glad that I could answer in my langue. But I understand that the English people don't now what we say. That's why I ask you to think about an independent Dutch forum. That would be really nice. We could follow more about the things that happen on our server and make contact with each other in our langue. Also the possibility to ask each other questions in our own langue. Now we have to do that in English and it isn't always easy to explain what your question is in English. Answering would be more easy too because we can better explain in our own langue.

I hope you will think about it.

Greetings

Lucas1999 from the Dutch server (alliance Grijze Jager)
    I support this.Oh and make poll!
    Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire,Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves,not rules.~
    Sandravlc's Logbook- Chronicle I

• edited 02.05.2015
    yes

but they should tell us how to switch between different forums. that way those on the USA1 forums will see how the big EN forum is like
  • Lucas1999 (NL1)Lucas1999 (NL1) Posts: 474
    edited 02.05.2015
    jeethBOSS2 wrote: »
    yes

but they should tell us how to switch between different forums. that way those on the USA1 forums will see how the big EN forum is like

I think you can chance en in en.boad.goodgamestudios.com into us That is how I would do it.

I would like to make a poll, but I don't know how to do that so I can't I'm afraid

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• soldiersanttu (SKN1)soldiersanttu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 523
    edited 03.05.2015
    Yeah, forum for each server would be nice...
    soldiersanttu @ skn 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NickDude (US1)NickDude (US1) Posts: 4,268
    edited 03.05.2015
    Yeah, forum for each server would be nice...
    Made a thread for that.Visit it please
    Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire,Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves,not rules.~
    Sandravlc's Logbook- Chronicle I

Sign In to comment.