Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Increase in Production for Kingdom Resources?

Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,654
This is the update I am talking about, for anyone who is unaware.

http://prntscr.com/6xu05y

I am wondering if this is supposed to be a power building(like caps/metros/KTs/Monuments), or something that is for each individual.

Does this cost rubies or resources? or a mix of both?

How much do you think it will increase the production of Kingdom Resources?

Will this be similar to monuments, in that there will be hundreds possibly even thousands of them?

Will it be a form of research, or similar to it?

What do you all think?
Post edited by Mr.assassin2 (US1) on

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

Comments

• Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,654
    edited 25.04.2015
    BumpBumpBump

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• Tree Hugger2Tree Hugger2 Posts: 535
    edited 25.04.2015
    I think it might be like the monuments in how they reset, and have different levels (small, large)but I don't think you'd be able to upgrade them

and gge might make them very rare for extra moneys
    Tree Huggerusa1 Leader of The Black Flag

"We fly no colors out here, but praise the lack of 'em. So let the black flag signal nothing but your allegiance to man's natural freedoms."

tumblr_mzz7djK6mW1r5pe9fo1_500.gif
  • trey564 (US1)trey564 (US1) Posts: 447
    edited 25.04.2015
    I think they're like SI's resource islands in that you can only hold them for a time. they prob boost it for that time. So like you cap one and hold it, 25% or 50% bonus to kingdom resource production

When the mods delete your signature :(

• Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) US1 Posts: 897
    edited 25.04.2015
    Yes I am thinking they will be similar to monuments
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

• ABCABCABCABCABCABCABCABC Posts: 549
    edited 25.04.2015
    Id assume they will be like monuments. Wonder if they will stack or highest for alliance goes. Green or all kingdoms do you think?
    "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****"

Ab8CKOc.png Bring back the old castles
  • -AussieFrank- (AU1)-AussieFrank- (AU1) AU1 Posts: 45
    edited 25.04.2015
    trey564 wrote: »
    I think they're like SI's resource islands in that you can only hold them for a time. they prob boost it for that time. So like you cap one and hold it, 25% or 50% bonus to kingdom resource production

probably closer to 1% - 5%,.. maybe they will reduce the tax of transporting between kingdoms,.. and maybe they will give us all free rubies,.. but then again,.. maybe not!!!
    -AussieFrank- @ au 1
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 25.04.2015
    id assume it would be easier to wait and find out.

but that could just be my stomach saying its time for pizza
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
  • InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 25.04.2015
    I reckon they'll be like monumnets and RVs combined. As in, they'll have two levels, but stay forever, or simply longer.

To be honest though, I nearly threw the computer across room when I saw it. There's already been a crapload of stuff added into the world map.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • NickDude (US1)NickDude (US1) Posts: 4,268
    edited 25.04.2015
    There's no announcement yet,but I think it will be something like RV's,but for whole alliance.And I think a so called"scholar" will be hired,of course for rubies.
    Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire,Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves,not rules.~
    Sandravlc's Logbook- Chronicle I

• edited 25.04.2015
    Id assume they will be like monuments. Wonder if they will stack or highest for alliance goes. Green or all kingdoms do you think?

if there in all kingdoms, green ones increase iron production(that being said, green labatories only help lvl70+), ice ones increase charcoal production, sand ones increase olive production, and fire ones increase glass production(and maybe, jsut maybe, ST ones increase aquamarine looted, sicne you don produce aquamarine)

if there only in green, thne htey boost all kingdoim reosurces
  • Highness Ho (GB1)Highness Ho (GB1) Posts: 2,763
    edited 25.04.2015
    graceL.H.E wrote: »
    I reckon they'll be like monumnets and RVs combined. As in, they'll have two levels, but stay forever, or simply longer.

To be honest though, I nearly threw the computer across room when I saw it. There's already been a crapload of stuff added into the world map.
    http://prntscr.com/6xxsyl

But anyways, I don't really see a need for this as the players benefiting most from this will be the whales, and they can already loot enough
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

Want a certain castle to go up in flames??? Visit My Bounty Hunting Thread!

Forum member of the month March 2015 WOOOHOOO!!!! Thanks all!!!

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle" (rubies) ~Sun Tzu

I am Catman! The New SuperHero!!!

Member of the Cat family, including Graycat,Elliotell
    edited 25.04.2015
    If they're like Capitols and Metros . . . Heck no, GTFO. We don't need another massive gap between them ruby whales and us resource players.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
    edited 25.04.2015
    If they're like Capitols and Metros . . . Heck no, GTFO. We don't need another massive gap between them ruby whales and us resource players.

your right, we dont need 1 more massive gap, we need 10 more, to ensure they never get knocked off their pedestal!

CMON GGE!!!! GIVE RUBY WHALES EVEN BETTER SUPER CASTES THEN THEY HAVE NOW!!! GIVE THEM 100% DEFENSE BONUS IN BATTLES!! GIVE THEM MORE POWERRRRR!!!!
    #ReviveLexx
  • edited 25.04.2015
    Lexx7 wrote: »

CMON GGE!!!! GIVE RUBY WHALES EVEN BETTER SUPER CASTES THEN THEY HAVE NOW!!! GIVE THEM 100% DEFENSE BONUS IN BATTLES!! GIVE THEM MORE POWERRRRR!!!!

are you drunk? if that happens, these ultra defense castellans will make server wars last forever
    edited 25.04.2015
    jeethBOSS2 wrote: »
    are you drunk? if that happens, these ultra defense castellans will make server wars last forever

maybe im not drunk, but planning to become a ruby whale. i just want the power.... the infinite power...
    #ReviveLexx
  • edited 25.04.2015
    maybe im not drunk, but planning to become a ruby whale. i just want the power.... the infinite power...

ok, but when the game ceases to exsist, your gonna want your money back
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 26.04.2015
    This is the update I am talking about, for anyone who is unaware.

http://prntscr.com/6xu05y

I am wondering if this is supposed to be a power building(like caps/metros/KTs/Monuments), or something that is for each individual.

Does this cost rubies or resources? or a mix of both?

How much do you think it will increase the production of Kingdom Resources?

Will this be similar to monuments, in that there will be hundreds possibly even thousands of them?

Will it be a form of research, or similar to it?

What do you all think?
    I hope they are like monuments.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
    edited 26.04.2015

Drunk on power . . .

edited 26.04.2015
    Drunk on power . . .
    actually its tequila, but they are almost the same

with great alcohol comes great thirst.... i mean responsibility
    #ReviveLexx
  • trey564 (US1)trey564 (US1) Posts: 447
    edited 26.04.2015
    probably closer to 1% - 5%,.. maybe they will reduce the tax of transporting between kingdoms,.. and maybe they will give us all free rubies,.. but then again,.. maybe not!!!
    Yeah, but it can't hurt to hope!

When the mods delete your signature :(

Sign In to comment.