Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

military hospital

catchred (IN1)catchred (IN1) IN1 Posts: 68
iim sure evryone knows about the MIlitary hospital. i wouldnt even have built it if i had known that i cant demolish it . why cant you demolish it , if you can demolish almost every resource made buildingX(.
if you agree with this please support this thread
Post edited by catchred (IN1) on
pro999 @ in 1

Comments

• DAMNITMANDAMNITMAN Posts: 323
    edited 19.04.2015
    There is already a thread concerning this issue. Everyone else feels the same way. It's unnecessary to post another thread about it. I don't completely agree as when you're attacked you lose soldiers that you've paid for if you don't have a military hospital. You just don't know how many times I wish we had this after attacking, and after being attacked by other players, and the like. The only thing that you should disagree with is having to heal soldiers with rubies.
    DAMNITMAN @ usa 1 FORMER RUBY BUYER Rest in peace: JoJo 9-7-2000 - 4-24-2015
  • catchred (IN1)catchred (IN1) IN1 Posts: 68
    edited 21.04.2015
    which other thread
    pro999 @ in 1
  • DAMNITMANDAMNITMAN Posts: 323
    edited 21.04.2015
    DAMNITMAN @ usa 1 FORMER RUBY BUYER Rest in peace: JoJo 9-7-2000 - 4-24-2015
Sign In to comment.