Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Reduce Foreigner Appearance

Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
Howdy,

The foreigners is becoming a real pain in the caboose of many. You are forcing fights in a game that is both economical and militarized. Though you toned down the hitting, all in all, this event just tool wastes players, and then ruby whales farm the foreigners to maintain their high glory ranks.

They can do so without this event, and having it appear so often is a nuisance. Increase the gap between this event before its next appearance. At least 1 month in my mind, two would be nice. All this event does is provide an illusion that you're fighting real players, while in reality it's just a cash grab (as usual), and a pain in the arse of those who simply don't like the event.

When was the last time we ha the nomads? It's funny, because this is the only event we like, and yet you spam events such as Berimond, the foreigners, etc.. to the point where players are bored of them. Quite frankly, I am bored, and a lot of my alliance mates are board and threatening to leave if things don't change. I'm in the same boat, it's just getting ridiculous.

So, concluding, reduce how often these events come around..

E
Post edited by Eric768 (US1) on
Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.

Comments

• millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,513
    edited 01.04.2015
    Very little left in this game which is enjoyable anymore between not looting fk all equip due to heroes n gems in replacement of equip and fake castles to attack, fake players attacking you, what is left of this game that is not fake or a simulation?
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • edited 01.04.2015
    though i havent been playing much for the last 3 months, the fi gives a huge boost of glory, as well as free troops like horrors etc, and lots of kingdom res for level 70's, but once a month is fine not once every 2 weeks, and maybe bring back da nomads,

there needs to be some time where we can build troops for some good wars and 1v1 hits...
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 01.04.2015
    Honestly, I don't mind having the foreigners pop up so often, but it would definitely be much more enjoyable to have a variety of events appear, especially the nomads.
  • edited 01.04.2015
    Great idea, but that would throw a wrench in GGS's strategy to encourage players to stop playing the actual game and just *buy* everything directly. Foreign Invasion is your opportunity to buy glory ranks without putting in any effort or take any risks.

Had 5 special offers running up the middle of my screen earlier, funny how it gets in the way of actually playing the game. Almost as effective as the new "Frequent Lag" update.
    I'm still waiting for my 5M ruby gem that lets me skip from Level 40 directly to Level 70, so that I can then begin purchasing legendary experience points 4 times a day.
    RWv3q4z.gif
  • KeenanxboxKeenanxbox Posts: 1,640
    edited 01.04.2015
    sick of scrubs boosting glory off of it,lmao,the ones who cant hit
    Keenanxbox- War Marshall @ Free Kingdoms

Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-12.30.51-PM-300x151.png
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 01.04.2015
    Keenanxbox wrote: »
    sick of scrubs boosting glory off of it,lmao,the ones who cant hit

Basically this.

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • edited 02.04.2015
    12 hour foreigner event just now.. fking comedians
  • rlpalapala (US1)rlpalapala (US1) Posts: 31
    edited 02.04.2015
    What is this garbage? I like a little glory farming as much as the next guy, but I'd like to not have to vigilantly man my computer for 12 hours while robots wage blitzkreig on my entire alliance. GGE must be off their meds.
    rlpalapala @ usa 1
  • kookoo (GB1)kookoo (GB1) Posts: 441
    edited 02.04.2015
    Are my eyes deceiving me but less then 12 hours ago it ended and a new one is here already?
    kookoo @ UK 1

• WARRIORCHRIS69 (US1)WARRIORCHRIS69 (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    edited 02.04.2015
    I do not think there is anything wrong with the foreigners.. Altho i do agree ending one and having anothe for a whoping 12 hours is dumb... One foreigner event a month is sufficient.
    WARRIORCHRIS69 @ usa 1
  • neuterable (US1)neuterable (US1) US1 Posts: 757
    edited 02.04.2015
    It must be all the praise they keep getting on these boards for how great it is to have to fight Bots pretending to be from Uzibekmanganistan...

...No... ...No... Praise can't be it, aside from those occasional people that just like exploiting mechanics for inflating Glory I don't think anyone really "Likes" the foreigners and even those, would do so with some Moderation.
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 02.04.2015
    Apparently they heard we didn't like it, and so they thought giving us another dose would convince us of its greatness.. Give me a break GGE, no one likes this except the fake glory hitters who need this event to keep up their titles. Once a month at the very least, please. We want variety, not this crap over and over.

• KeenanxboxKeenanxbox Posts: 1,640
    edited 02.04.2015
    Eric768 wrote: »
    Apparently they heard we didn't like it, and so they thought giving us another dose would convince us of its greatness.. Give me a break GGE, no one likes this except the fake glory hitters who need this event to keep up their titles. Once a month at the very least, please. We want variety, not this crap over and over.
    I agree..i am so close to quitting this game bro
    Keenanxbox- War Marshall @ Free Kingdoms

Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-12.30.51-PM-300x151.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file